Change in position or fired?

virgo18

Feeling quite bored of my position and area on the company. I heard that my bosses will make some important changes soon in the area. I cast an horary chart asking if -I will have a change in position before christmas?- and I got this:

Me - Sun and Moon
Position/Bosses/ - Venus
Routine/ daily work- Saturn

-I am concerned because I am the Sun burning Venus in the 10th and Saturn is opposing Sun and Venus from the 4th (endings)?

-The last aspect the Moon will make is an opposition to Mars in Scorpio also from the 4th.

It is quite sure that eventually I won't continue in that area, but I don't know if it's a change of position in the same company or I will get completely fired for some reason that doesn't has to do with me. I do my job quite good, but the area is having some problems and I feel unmotivated

Attachments

• puesto.jpg
    puesto.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Sunrise

Feeling quite bored of my position and area on the company. I heard that my bosses will make some important changes soon in the area. I cast an horary chart asking if -I will have a change in position before christmas?- and I got this:

Me - Sun and Moon
Position/Bosses/ - Venus
Routine/ daily work- Saturn

-I am concerned because I am the Sun burning Venus in the 10th and Saturn is opposing Sun and Venus from the 4th (endings)?

-The last aspect the Moon will make is an opposition to Mars in Scorpio also from the 4th.

It is quite sure that eventually I won't continue in that area, but I don't know if it's a change of position in the same company or I will get completely fired for some reason that doesn't has to do with me. I do my job quite good, but the area is having some problems and I feel unmotivated

dear I think you made a change, but probably will not like it ....
the ascendant in critical degree shows us the crisis and difficulties And the Moon itself shows us that with antiskia falls just above the Ascendant ...
But also shows your own fears and insecurities ...
Also we have an open square Ascendant and MC

Saturn is the ruler of your 6th house and the 10th own their house (turned).
Maybe you made a proposal but it is completely different from what you expect and perhaps for these reasons be forced to leave.

Also Saturn is the seventh your house (partnerships) and there shows us that any cooperation would be difficult or may mean stopping cooperation
The news will come from the Moon that falls directly on to your ascendant (critical degree) :moon: is the ruler of their third from the 10th.

Also :mercury: is important here because it is a precision conjunct the MC and is the ruler of your 2nd house (money) and the company's money seems to depend. The moon will soon come across :mercury: and maybe you in disclosing financial matters and your payment. Important that :mercury: is the ruler of :sun::venus:

The :sun: and :venus: square Neptune shows the general disappointment and even sadness .... that exist
But I believe that in the future things will be better and will get a job even if you leave from this... I think rates will be for good

please do not forget to give us an update :pouty:
hope the best

virgo18

Wow thanks, both answers are useful.

Will the change be by myself or I should wait? Will it be on the same company or another?

virgo18

UPDATE!!!!!!!

Dear @Sunrise and Tikana

I got another job (same position and function) but in another company. Better salary and schedule. I start in September 1st.

Im excited and nervous

Last edited:

Sunrise

UPDATE!!!!!!!

Dear @Sunrise and Tikana

I got another job (same position and function) but in another company. Better salary and schedule. I start in September 1st.

Im excited and nervous
Very very good news my dear!!!!
i wish you the best!
thank you for your feedback