Frustrated at work...

Astrallica

Hi all,

Can someone please take a peek at this chart? I moved to a new city back in December and started this job. I've been trying to like it and do a good job but I've been unsuccessful in the liking it part. I've been commended for doing "good work" yet I'm still not sure I can drag this on much longer.

I just started looking for a new job recently. Things have gotten a little better at my current work but for the most part I feel pretty unhappy and have had conflict with one particularly hostile coworker.

Sorry, my actual question was when will I leave my current job. Does anyone see a possibility of a new job anytime soon? I've tried to read the chart but I'm stuck.

Thanks so much for your help!

Attachments

• Leave this job.jpg
    Leave this job.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = Libra = Venus
-Venus is about to move into the 10th house (change signs into the whole sign of th 10th house) indicates possible change of employment
-that 10th house sign = Cancer, with Moon as significator
-Moon flows toward Venus = more indication of job change
-time estimation: 1 degree = 1 day, in the chart the distance from Moon to Venus, which = 69 degrees; so, I'll tentatively estimate 10 weeks as a time-frame for a job change.

Astrallica

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-querent = Libra = Venus
-Venus is about to move into the 10th house (change signs into the whole sign of th 10th house) indicates possible change of employment
-that 10th house sign = Cancer, with Moon as significator
-Moon flows toward Venus = more indication of job change
-time estimation: 1 degree = 1 day, in the chart the distance from Moon to Venus, which = 69 degrees; so, I'll tentatively estimate 10 weeks as a time-frame for a job change.

Thank you, Dr. Farr. I was confused thinking maybe 9 weeks because the moon separates from mars in 9 degrees. I've read that planets or house angles in critical degrees signify imminent change. I was starting to think perhaps my attitude towards this job might change and I'll just have to stay here. .