Plz give a reading of my chart..

drpatel

Name: Yatin Patel (MALE)
DOB: 12 september 1986 at 2:50 AM
Birth place: kalol, India
Latitude: : 22.38N
Longitude : 73.323
Time zone : 5.3

I have mentioned required details of mine..It would be great help to me if any one can give me my full birth chart analysis specialy for marrige & education ,the DOs & DONTs for me...I m very surprised & happy to see all seniors giving their precious advice & valuable time to all newbies here.. I hope u all seniors will help us just like this further ..Hates of to u guys..U all ROCKS...Lots of Thanks to u......
Waiting for ur eply

sethi

Re: Seniors, Plz give full reading of my chart..

sorry for delay in reply but i have not traveled abroad yet....

Go to astro.com, and make a chart from there, save the same on your desktop and post the same here.

We don't really have the time to make charts of people. And it is the responsibility of the people that they should provide correct detail for their charts, because all predictions will depend on it.

Incidentally when you are at astro.com, look up their free reports too. They are also good reports.

Zarathu

Account Closed

We don't really have the time to make charts of people. And it is the responsibility of the people that they should provide correct detail for their charts, because all predictions will depend on it.

Actually, he's given actual birthdata, rather than just a copied astrodunce chart. For me, I need to look at the chart data with my own methods not with a free online chart that without birthdata is just a pretty photo.

The time here is not in making the chart. The time is in the analysis. I can put the chart together in about 12 seconds, of course when you include the 2ndary progressions and maybe a return chart or two, it does push it out to maybe 40 seconds....:sleeping: For example, his pretty picture doesn't tell me the speed of the moon, or where DML is.

sethi

Well where I am sitting now, we have a very poor connection of internet. My making a chart would mean for me to open up astro .com, going to free charts section, typing in the details, waiting for the result and then copying that on my desktop, all this will take quite some time for me.

I don't have the time for this, and anybody who does not take the time for making and posting his own charts, then how could he reasonably expect other people to do the same for him.

Only people with free time on their hands will do this and / or if the questioner really interests them.

{moderator edit} attacking comment

Last edited by a moderator:

drpatel

Here i m uploading my birth chart...Plz give me full reading...Thank u in advance friends......

Attachments

• Note.jpg
    Note.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 21
  • chiron.gif
    chiron.gif
    55.8 KB · Views: 21

sethi

Plz guys...do reply.....

If you would like to ask me about it ,then please restrict your question to just one question.

General horoscopes, you can find them in the internet. Just type "free horoscope" and you will be shown a lot of sites, check them out and I am sure that you will be satisfied.

wintersprite1

Premium Member

All,

We all have different preferences. The majority of the members here prefer using the charts from Astro.com. Naturally, there are others with their own programs. Once upon a time, way back in 2006, it was expected to have a chart put up in the posting AND to include all of the data for those wanting to input it themselves. Since so many of us use different house systems, it does increase the chance of a reading if both items are included. So, lets get back to on topic.

Drpatel,

I am going to change your title to remove Seniors. First of all, it discounts and discourages new (and often more experienced) members from answering. The truth is to get a senior ranking just means you post alot, nothing else.

As for asking for a full reading, remember that no Astrologer on the forum is compensated and do the work from their own willingness to volunteer the time. A full reading is time consuming. If you will specify a question or two, you will get more responses.

TK

drpatel

@wintersprite1 : By saying senior i meant senior by knowledge bro nothing else...I beg pardon if any of u got hurt by this but my i didnt intent to discourage new ones....

drpatel

If you would like to ask me about it ,then please restrict your question to just one question.

General horoscopes, you can find them in the internet. Just type "free horoscope" and you will be shown a lot of sites, check them out and I am sure that you will be satisfied.

Plz give my relationships and marriage horoscope..I mean when i will get married?? how was my soulmate???? etc..etc..

drpatel

All,

We all have different preferences. The majority of the members here prefer using the charts from Astro.com. Naturally, there are others with their own programs. Once upon a time, way back in 2006, it was expected to have a chart put up in the posting AND to include all of the data for those wanting to input it themselves. Since so many of us use different house systems, it does increase the chance of a reading if both items are included. So, lets get back to on topic.

Drpatel,

I am going to change your title to remove Seniors. First of all, it discounts and discourages new (and often more experienced) members from answering. The truth is to get a senior ranking just means you post alot, nothing else.

As for asking for a full reading, remember that no Astrologer on the forum is compensated and do the work from their own willingness to volunteer the time. A full reading is time consuming. If you will specify a question or two, you will get more responses.

TK

By saying senior i meant senior by knowledge bro nothing else...I beg pardon if any of u got hurt by this but i didnt intent to discourage new ones....I only want my relationship and marriage horoscope...If some one can spend more time and can tell me abt which medical speciality i should choose than i will be of great help to me....Thank u all for giving ur valuable time to me...