Read my chart...because I can't!

123count

I am looking for guidance and further understanding of my natal chart.
Also, what exactly does it mean that my south node is in the 10th house?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-10-09 at 1.47.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-10-09 at 1.47.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 38

MommaLove

I wish I could my darling! There seems to be a wonderful amount of readers here...so happy fairy dust to have your chart read! kisses!

Rageypoo

You have quite the intense home life! some serious transformations in the home, some authority issues, fights with siblings, or the siblings have fights, probably some danger aspects involving the home, accidents, trauma

Moon in 12th house leo makes you a loner, but you have a need to be the center of attention, there's a problem with feeling comfortable emotionally, and you don't like taking risks, probably from the issues that happened in the home, probably mom and dad didn't get along, or its possible one of them was absent

having pluto conj the sun makes you an intense individual, and you have a natural thirst for power, be careful not to undermine those who you think are weak, all that scorpio could make you manipulative and if you're not careful, overly bossy, specially with all those squares to mars in 1st house leo

whatever happened in the home made you sharp, alert, you should have some street smarts, and some fighting ability, you may even stand up for a group you consider your family, or your own family in general, like siblings, brothers sisters cousins etc.

Relationships will be a problem, not that you wont have them, and perhaps a bunch of them, but you wont feel comfortable in them. You yourself will be a dependable partner but usually for the wrong reasons, and so you will fear commitment because the girls you attract may not be very dependable themselves, the good news is you have good intuition and you can see when problems are about to happen far into the future. You've got a large sex drive, and probably want a big family, or came from a big family, or a big home, parents could be well off, or may not.

you're actually quite aware of your impulses, your intense nature gets you into trouble, specifically at work, stay away from drugs at work, and drugs in general, neptune in 6th means you either had some health issues as a child, like asthma or allergies, and can develop into bigger issues as you get older, you may switch from being perfectly healthy to unhealthy habits from time to time

Last edited:

sethi

Generally you will find one of your parents siding with you and the other parent against you.
Shows luck in house matters

This was a very basic reply

R4VEN

Just quickly & briefly.................

With most of your planets below the horizon (the horizontal axis which is your ascendant/decendant line) and your Moon in the 12th house, you are a very private person, and you no doubt prefer to watch and listen, rather than to be the centre of attention. You are also very sensitive.

As a previous poster has mentioned, your 4th house (which is about home, family, your heredity and where you have `come from') is very intense and active/loaded. Your Sagittarius sun is conjunct Pluto - which means you will undergo many changes & transformations throughout your lifetime. It is likely that you feel quite controlled by your family. There is a stellium (3 planets in the same sign with 10 degrees or less separating them) in your 4th house formed between your Pluto, Jupiter & Mercury all in Scorpio. You no doubt have a keen mind and you like to know why things are as they are. If possible, you should plan to develop your mind/intellect, and you ability to analyse and seek out reasons.

As far as your South node in 10th house goes -
You have had past incarnations as a person of substance, and perhaps even power and standing. You will be drawn to being prominent in this lifetime - generally through your work/career - but this will be thwarted until you are able to come to terms with the circumstances of your early life, and your experiences of growing up within your family. Your instinct may be to get away from home at your earliest opportunity, but at some stage prior to turning 40 you will need to `make peace' with (probably both) your parents.

Rushwing

Agree with what's been said by previous posters, but if that's not enough,
I just wanted to point out the uranus conj neptune in your 6th house

You should be aware that life is short, and perhaps you had a near death experience in your life? I'm not sure...

But, you might have an extraordinary view and dream of what health and service mean to you.

People whith uranus conj neptune can have a very deep need to express a certain vision. Perhaps with your sun sign you can look at what it is you truly value, and make sure you put time in your day to grow it into a unique vision, because you definitely have that going, especially since your ic is so active, your subconscious is just BEGGING to find expression in some sort of creative way.

Add to that the 1st house leo and mars in leo. EXPRESS YOURSELF. (In a healthy way, in a life of health, in a commitment to enabling health for others, in your home life or in the home life of others)

OH yeah, keep your house in order, with jupiter in the 4th, the more work your put in your home, the better for you.

I am looking for guidance and further understanding of my natal chart.
Also, what exactly does it mean that my south node is in the 10th house?
This suggests that what your become known for may well hold you back from reaching your North Node Life Lessons connected to family..

I don't see moon in 12th Leo makes you a loner, but emotionally perhaps are kept private

Moon square venus
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24933&page=1

mars square mercury can add argumentativeness or too forceful speech patterns. mercury conj Jupiter tends to overtalk when it should be quiet and undertalk, when it should be talking.
Mercury is conj pluto which is great for research and digging, but can also become 'verbal lacerations' and acid tongue if upset too much...

mars in 1st could make you a little competative or sporty and relationships may be delayed with saturn in 7th house or you may go for older father figures.

Mars square pluto really needs to do something physical, sports, martial arts, the riskier the better. Do you like bungie jumping or something with risk attached?

Sun conj pluto will overshadow your Saggi energies to make them more like Scorpio, this is assertive dogmatic and controlling. sun also square mars which again suggests wilful desire to control others and since your main emphasis is 4th/family we can only deduce family members. i don't see any controversy or problems with sibling (3rd house). In fact MC ruler/career taurus/venus is placed here and again has an emphasis on communications.

Your chart really lacks the element of air or planets in air houses and this tends to 'sweeping statements' with little thought behind speech. Sometimes to hurt and to wound