Chart Interp Please :)

Ajna

I've read somewhere that interpreting a chart need not be an interpretation of each part of the chart but as a whole. They say that experts can see general themes and patterns in a chart. Then I suppose I've been doing it wrong since for the past couple of days, I've been making tables by planet, house, aspect, and interpretation. :unsure: Instead of gaining a better look at myself, it's just different bits of me.

I'm hoping that someone here can see the theme(s)/pattern(s) in my chart.

Also, if you could tell me the shape (bowl, bucket, etc.) and any planetary configuration. (I'm still learning the meaning of those things, but it'll be easier to find if I know what I'm looking for.) :biggrin:

Last edited:

Ajna

Grand Water Trine or Not?

Wow, 11 days and no replies. A bit sad :sad:

Anyway, since I last posted I looked at my aspects again and noticed something I missed before: My Mercury, Jupiter, and Moon form trines with one another. Mercury is in Cancer in the 10th house, Jupiter is in Scorpio in the 2nd house, and the Moon is in Aquarius in the 6th house.

My question is, since the Moon is 29 deg 33 mins in Aquarius, hence being in the 6th house even if my 5th house is mostly aligned with Aquarius, is this formation considered a Grand Trine in the Water signs? I know that Aquarius is an air sign.

However,

(1) the Moon being in the 6th house (trine to the 10th and 2nd houses) and being at the end of Aquarius, entering Pisces, (Aquarius is mostly aligned with my 5th house if you check out my chart); and

(2) Astrodienst results saying Mercury trine Jupiter and Moon, Jupiter trine Moon and Mercury, Moon trine the other 2;

makes me think I have a Grand Trine.

Some say that when there is a cusp placement, the energies flow into the next house. So can I consider this formation a grand water trine? If not, is it still a grand trine but not a grand trine in any element? So far though, I haven't come across the possibility of having a grand trine when one of the planets is not in a similar element as the other 2. So I'm a little confused here.

Similarly, I have another grand trine: Mercury in Cancer in the 10th, Pluto in Libra in the 1st, and Moon in Aquarius in the 6th. Pluto and Moon are in air signs, but Mercury is in a water sign.

In summary: One grand trine is Moon-Mercury-Jupiter with 2 water signs and 1 air. Another grand trine is Moon-Mercury-Pluto with 2 air signs and 1 water.

Crossing my fingers for insightful replies. :whistling:

Last edited:

chris

Re: Grand Water Trine or Not?

Wow, 11 days and no replies. A bit sad :sad:

Anyway, since I last posted I looked at my aspects again and noticed something I missed before: My Mercury, Jupiter, and Moon form trines with one another. Mercury is in Cancer in the 10th house, Jupiter is in Scorpio in the 2nd house, and the Moon is in Aquarius in the 6th house.

My question is, since the Moon is 29 deg 33 mins in Aquarius, hence being in the 6th house even if my 5th house is mostly aligned with Aquarius, is this formation considered a Grand Trine in the Water signs? I know that Aquarius is an air sign.

However,

(1) the Moon being in the 6th house (trine to the 10th and 2nd houses) and being at the end of Aquarius, entering Pisces, (Aquarius is mostly aligned with my 5th house if you check out my chart); and

(2) Astrodienst results saying Mercury trine Jupiter and Moon, Jupiter trine Moon and Mercury, Moon trine the other 2;

makes me think I have a Grand Trine.

Some say that when there is a cusp placement, the energies flow into the next house. So can I consider this formation a grand water trine? If not, is it still a grand trine but not a grand trine in any element? So far though, I haven't come across the possibility of having a grand trine when one of the planets is not in a similar element as the other 2. So I'm a little confused here.

Similarly, I have another grand trine: Mercury in Cancer in the 10th, Pluto in Libra in the 1st, and Moon in Aquarius in the 6th. Pluto and Moon are in air signs, but Mercury is in a water sign.

In summary: One grand trine is Moon-Mercury-Jupiter with 2 water signs and 1 air. Another grand trine is Moon-Mercury-Pluto with 2 air signs and 1 water.

Crossing my fingers for insightful replies. :whistling:

I cannot read the chart, go to astro.com and make one. It would be easier

As your your Grand Trine, the hype of being "on the cusp" is overrated, you are either one sign or the other. If your Moon is in Aquarius, its in Aquarius.

I cannot read your chart, so I cannot tell you much else, make a chart from astro.com (that's where we all do it; and attach it to your post.)

Then you have a Grand Trine, which suggests an easy flow of energy between those planets.

Tanne

I am going to hone into a particular theme in your chart.

Your Asc is at 29 Virgo. 29 is a critical degree and as such is important. Mercury is in your 10th in Cancer as is your North Node and your Sun. North Node is about your destiny - it also increases that which it comes into contact with - thus it is increasing your Mercury and your Sun. Sun is about where you shine.

All this points to Cancerian traits being very important in your life and in your destiny.

Your Aquarian Moon is quite different to Cancer so you will have to continually adjust yourself to reach self actualisation.

Ajna

Thank you Tanne! :joyful:

I've been reading up more on astrology, and these are the latest "developments" in my self-study: I noted my aspect patterns. :wink:

I tried to "google" the specific "players" in my aspect patterns but can't find them. The closest I can find is the discovery that Prince William and I have the same planets in a stellium, but his stellium is in a different house.

So here again I hope for interps for these. Please and thank you AW Community! :happy:

ASPECT PATTERNS/PLANETARY CONFIGURATIONS
[I'm including the signs they're in if it helps even when they're technically syntactically incorrect, e.g., Cancer opposition Sagittarius, but shown in the chart due to orb allowances.]

Grand Trines:

Moon Mercury Jupiter - Aquarius Cancer Scorpio

Moon Mercury Pluto - Aquarius Cancer Libra

MC Moon Jupiter - Gemini Aquarius Scorpio

MC Moon Pluto - Gemini Aquarius Libra [pure air]

Note: I'm not 100% sure MC is counted.

Kite:

Moon Mercury Jupiter - Aquarius Cancer Scorpio
Neptune (Sagittarius) opposition Mercury (Cancer), sextile Jupiter (Scorpio) and Moon (Aquarius)

Moon Mercury Pluto - Aquarius Cancer Libra
Neptune (Sagittarius) opposition Mercury (Cancer), sextile Pluto (Libra) and Moon (Aquarius)

MC Moon Jupiter - Gemini Aquarius Scorpio
Neptune (Sagittarius) opposition MC (Gemini), sextile Jupiter (Scorpio) and Moon (Aquarius)

MC Moon Pluto - Gemini Aquarius Libra [pure air]
Neptune (Sagittarius) opposition MC (Gemini), sextile Pluto (Libra) and Moon (Aquarius)

Note: I'm not 100% sure MC is counted.

T-Square/Cosmic Cross:

Asc square Mercury and Neptune - Virgo square Cancer and Sagittarius
Mercury opposition Neptune - Cancer opposition Sagittarius

Asc square Mercury and Lilith - Virgo square Cancer and Capricorn
Mercury opposition Lilith - Cancer opposition Capricorn

Asc square Mercury and Juno - Virgo square Cancer and Sagittarius
Mercury opposition Juno - Cancer opposition Sagittarius

Asc square MC and Neptune - Virgo square Gemini and Sagittarius
Neptune opposition MC - Sagittarius opposition Gemini
[pure mutable]

Asc square MC and Juno - Virgo square Gemini and Sagittarius
Juno opposition MC - Sagittarius opposition Gemini
[pure mutable]

Moon square Uranus and Chiron - Aquarius square Sagittarius and Taurus
Uranus opposition Chiron - Sagittarius opposition Taurus

Note: I'm not 100% sure Asc and MC are counted.

Yod/Finger of Fate:

Neptune sextile Pluto
Chiron inconjunct Neptune and Pluto

Boomerang:

Neptune sextile Pluto
Chiron inconjunct Neptune and Pluto
Chiron opposition Uranus

Stellium:

1st house - Mars, Saturn, Pluto, Pallas

Tanne

Pleasure - your Moon is also at 29 degrees - as I said before - 29 is a critical degree - thus it is important - it is emphasised. Pisces (a water sign) comes after Aqu - this again shows the theme of water and emotions - same as Cancer. For me this is a VERY important part of your chart. You can analyse everything in a chart - but what stands out? What is making a statement? For me, it is these things that I have highlighted. Also, ruler of Asc (Mercury) in the 10th is important - you must follow your destiny!

sethi

I've read somewhere that interpreting a chart need not be an interpretation of each part of the chart but as a whole. They say that experts can see general themes and patterns in a chart. Then I suppose I've been doing it wrong since for the past couple of days, I've been making tables by planet, house, aspect, and interpretation. :unsure: Instead of gaining a better look at myself, it's just different bits of me.

I'm hoping that someone here can see the theme(s)/pattern(s) in my chart.

Also, if you could tell me the shape (bowl, bucket, etc.) and any planetary configuration. (I'm still learning the meaning of those things, but it'll be easier to find if I know what I'm looking for.) :biggrin:

Hi

Pls post a better chart. Go to cafe astrology and have a chart made there.

But some points in your chart. A stellium in first house, and jupiter in about 0 degrees.

Your first house shows that you may have a mark somewhere on your head and face.
Shows a strong temper somewhat under control (like a semi dormant volcano).
shows that your partner may be older to you and not of a very cheerful nature.
There may / will be arguments.

'Manglik" effect can clearly be seen to some extant.

If you are more interest please post your chart from Astro.com or cafe astrology and i will give you more detail. You can (if you like) hide your name or place of birth , but I would need your birth date .

Ajna

That's cool Sethi, you also have background in Jyotish. :cool: Is it true that the Saturn in my 1st house will cancel the effect of manglik caused by my Mars in the 1st house? Or do I have to do the rituals?

Tanne, what's my *destiny*? It's amazing you can see it just from a natal chart. :w00t: Wow...

Last edited:

sethi

That's cool Sethi, you also have background in Jyotish. :cool: Is it true that the Saturn in my 1st house will cancel the effect of manglik caused by my Mars in the 1st house? Or do I have to do the rituals?

Tanne, what's my *destiny*? It's amazing you can see it just from a natal chart. :w00t: Wow...

a%27s%20natal%20wheel%20fixed%20stars.GIF

And why would saturn cancel the effect of mars? I don't think so.

Your 8th house is badly afflicted. So in all matters relating to the eight house including inheritance, will give you problems.

This is as per my calculation. Someone's else calculation may or may not be the same.

And also even though venus is in your ninth house , still that house is afflicted and hence so will be the matters pertaining to the 9 th house.

what "rituals" are we talking about here? . If a planet or house is affected, no amount of rituals will be able to solve the same. Reciting some mantra etc will not help at all. However, it might give you some peace of mind.

Best bet is to try to understand the house, and work accordingly. However, wearing some stone to increase the goodness of a good star may help. This point cannot be found in any religion (religion of the 4 books only). But remember that we all vibrate, and so do the stones. If the vibration of the stone matches that of the wearer, then the stone may have some beneficial effect like it may cause your mood to be more positive or relax your mind. If your mood is positive, then in most cases you will make the right decision, meet people better etc. So this may be the maximum where the stone can help. If the stone does not match your body's vibration then that stone is just that: a stone.

Natasha

My eye goes to your PLuto Saturn Mars conjunction in the 1st house in Libra. THen your 10th house Sun. THe previous Pluto Saturn Mars conjunction occurred in 1948 so this is an important image. THis conjunction is a power image. Place in the 1st its out there for all to see. Ditto your elevated 10th house SUn. We tend to at least want to make our mark and make a statement on the world in some way with these images. It is often thru career.
WE tend to forge our own path with these images. We have the oomph to make a success of what we do. Whatever we are visible to the world and the world notices us
Note that the Pluto Saturn Mars in Libra brings in the polarity of the Aries / Libra so you have an aries or marsy feel and being cardinal likes to take action and likes to organize that action.

Ajna

Thank you guys! You're pretty impressive. :happy: Yeah, I was worried about Chiron in the 8th. I have worked with dying children and it has gravely affected my world view. But what's the "bad influence" is in my 9th?

BTW, anyone can tell me the significance of the aspect patterns I had posted above (#6)?

Last edited: