When will I get a girlfriend?

chris98

I'm writing here as almost what feels like “a last hope” of finally finding this out. I'm 19, and I've never had a girlfriend. I know for some people, this could be early - and on a personal note I'm mixed in sometimes feeling I'll meet the right girl at the right time (whenever that is) while other times that just feels too optimistic to be true. But I just don't want to be alone (and I do often worry as to how long this might be the case for too). I'm not going to lie, I am pretty desperate for a girlfriend.

I make a good job of hiding the fact I'm desperate, but in private, it's pretty tough a lot of the time. I really feel my well-being is lacking without one.

Anyway … I'd really appreciate it if someone took the time to answer this. I really need to know, will I ever get a girlfriend, is there anything in my chart which shows I won't ever get one?

If I will, how far away could it be? I know that Astrology is not an exact science but I'd really like to know any “potential” details such as this, it would definitely help put my mind at ease. If my chart shows I’m not likely to ever get one, is there anything I can do to change whatever tendencies that are suggesting this? It certainly feels this is the path I'm on right now and I'm genuinely concerned there might be something in my chart saying this.

I really appreciate any responses to this - even bad news is better than no news so I'd be very grateful.

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_christopher_marshall_2017418_35292_19318.gif
    astro_245gw_01_christopher_marshall_2017418_35292_19318.gif
    51 KB · Views: 32

LyP

you have venus conjunct neptune in 10th and chiron in 7, so i think you are aways dreaming with the perfect girl/guy?
That does not exist

i think you are shy(venus square saturn) and never get into a relationship even if you have opportunities for that...like someone who like you...you just tend to ignore it

You have moon in scorpio and chiron conjunction,

The people with scorpio moon and chiron in house 7 (separately,but same effect) that I've met, tend to test the patience of others until other people abandon they, and the scorpio moon person does not know why was abandoned(or pretend it)... try to see if that does not happen to you.

and you have mars in pisces, romantic and does not have much initiative, you are like this? you need to take the first step sometimes

You can not wait for a girlfriend to fall from the sky, you need to go after the girl you like

...Maybe you should look around at girls or guys not so beautifull and successful, if this is the problem,of course

I can not tell you when you're going to get a girlfriend, because it's depends only of you

chris98

Thanks for your reply! Sorry for my delay in getting back to you as well.

you have venus conjunct neptune in 10th and chiron in 7, so i think you are aways dreaming with the perfect girl/guy?

Yes - I'm always thinking about that 'perfect' girl. Very idealised, rather than realistic, I think ...

i think you are shy(venus square saturn) and never get into a relationship even if you have opportunities for that...like someone who like you...you just tend to ignore it

This can be true a lot of the time. Though as of late I've been slightly better at not being so shy (maybe just a temporary phenomenon?), it's still more of a natural characteristic I feel I have that I need to try to work at to get rid of.

and you have mars in pisces, romantic and does not have much initiative, you are like this? you need to take the first step sometimes

You can not wait for a girlfriend to fall from the sky, you need to go after the girl you like

This is absolutely spot on! It's exactly how I feel a lot of the time. Think it fits in with the 'idealised' thing - I sometimes tend to just sit back and have the kind of attitude "well, everything will work out fine and be ok in the end."

I can not tell you when you're going to get a girlfriend, because it's depends only of you

Thanks - I hear you. Though while it does depend only on me, are there any particularly good (or bad) periods of time you noticed in my chart that could potentially help/hinder me in the future? Also, I assume that you found nothing that was "critically" bad in my chart?

Thanks again for taking the time to look at my chart for me. Really, really do appreciate it.