Life purpose...

Nof

Greetings,

Can someone please tell me,
What is my destiny in life? Purpose?

What should I study at university?
And what kind of jobs should I look for?

To create a career that will also satisfy me on a personal level. But will also be good on the economic level.

Many thanks to everyone :)
Bless you

chart.jpg

Sagcap88

Your south node lies in Virgo in your first house, meaning that you have a tendency to fall back on behaviors that make you strive for perfectionism as part of your image. You also have a plethora of bad Virgo traits based on your SN...I’d advice looking at a Virgo trait list and seeing what bad traits you identify with. Work on those.
Your destiny, your North Node is Pisces in your 7th...your personal destiny as far as inner work is to adapt positive Pisces traits and learn the value of a partnership. The true value — a sincere partnership. Not one about status.
Vertex is destiny’s gate...your fate. The fact that it’s in Capricorn in the 5th tells me you may be happy doing things associated with the 5th — having children, perhaps some sort of theatre or acting...a lot of your roots and childhood tie into your destiny. Whether it’s dealing with things from childhood that are uncomfortable and/or celebrating your heritage, it’s something along those lines. You may be destined to travel a lot and not “settle down” in a conventional home.
You have the gift of the gab and Make an excellent communicator with the ruler of your MC in your third.
Teaching might be a plausible option.
I think university would be great; once you get there, you take basic classes that introduce you to subjects so you can hone in on your interests.

Good luck!

I’d recommend reading about the placements of your nodes and vertex — signs and houses, as well as aspects and rulers.

Nof

thank you everyone.

I’m appreciate your help and time.

Goad bless you 🙂

I’m a very curious girl.
And that’s why I really love to learn.
Everything from everything.
From people, TV, Internet …
History, Bible, Ecology, Mysticism …
simply everything.

and I'm really love to write.

and you right.
And you're right. I always move.
I still have not sat down somewhere permanently.

But i also have to learn something professionally.
To acquire an education and a profession to make a living from it.

Psychology and economics are very interesting to me on the theoretical level.
But I hope that on the practical level, I will find work and a livelihood and a good career from this...?

I have to decide between psychology and economic, to social work...
What do you think more better for me?

I thought of a therapeutic profession,
Because I think it’s better for me to be independent.
My Sagittarius likes freedom of action. Bring myself to self-expression…

I’m also very bad in politics. So it’s hard for me to progress in large organizations.

I’m worried about Chiron at 10th house.
I have read in some sources that it means delay / difficulty / wound in a career …? : – /

Sagcap88

thank you everyone.

I’m appreciate your help and time.

Goad bless you 🙂

I’m a very curious girl.
And that’s why I really love to learn.
Everything from everything.
From people, TV, Internet …
History, Bible, Ecology, Mysticism …
simply everything.

and I'm really love to write.

and you right.
And you're right. I always move.
I still have not sat down somewhere permanently.

But i also have to learn something professionally.
To acquire an education and a profession to make a living from it.

Psychology and economics are very interesting to me on the theoretical level.
But I hope that on the practical level, I will find work and a livelihood and a good career from this...?

I have to decide between psychology and economic, to social work...
What do you think more better for me?

I thought of a therapeutic profession,
Because I think it’s better for me to be independent.
My Sagittarius likes freedom of action. Bring myself to self-expression…

I’m also very bad in politics. So it’s hard for me to progress in large organizations.

I’m worried about Chiron at 10th house.
I have read in some sources that it means delay / difficulty / wound in a career …? : – /

I have Chiron in the 10th and wish I knew more about it. I’ve been told whatever I do work wise could be healing to others.

Hopefully someone can fill us in on that Chiron position.

waybread

Actually, Nof, your south node (of the moon) is in Libra, not Virgo, although close to your 2nd house cusp. I have Virgo rising as well, and I think it's a fine sign. I also have my SN in Libra. Every sign has good and bad potentials. Virgo has the capacity to be truly helpful to other people in a practical sort of way. I also don't see particular problems with the south node per se. It shows an area of life that generally goes well for you; your comfort zone. Your south node can even represent really useful skills. Libra, for example, knows how to be diplomatic and able to see both sides of an issue.

Horoscopic astrology has been around for 2000 years, and it sometimes addresses questions a little differently than we might ask them. A horoscope essentially breaks down the question of life purpose into several different components.

Your sun shows who you need to be in order to be authentically yourself.

Your MC (midheaven, 10th house) shows what you're capable of achieving by way of vocation or calling in life, as well as your public image (which most people develop later in life.)

Then your North Node shows where your growth lies. It may take you way out of your comfort zone.

Your sun is in the midst of a big concentration of planets in Scorpio. Basically, in order to be authentic, you probably need to live life with a lot of intensity. You probably don't have much interest in pretense and fakery, but want to get to the bottom of things to learn the truth, even when it's not pretty. Your intensity might frighten some people, but you will probably feel terribly inauthentic if you try to be all nicey-nice just so they can feel comfortable around you. Your real friends will value your loyalty and courage.

Your MC is in Gemini. It is ruled by the planet Mercury, which puts us back in your Scorpio loop. Mercury is in your third house. Among other things, Mercury, the 3rd, and Gemini deal with communication. You might think about a communications major. These days, communications includes IT, and possibly AI, if you like things electronic. With Scorpio's love of mystery, you might be interested in cryptanalysis and problems infesting electronic communication, such as hacking.

You've given a narrow choice of major fields. If you had to choose one, I'd suggest economics, because of your 2nd house planets, but I'm not sure why you would be restricted to these fields.

Your NN is in Aries, late in the 7th and heading into the 8th house. You will probably learn and grow a lot through committed relationships, and also through the 8th house's circular sense of time: sex, birth, life, death, rebirth.

Chiron is a little planetoid that shows us "where it hurts," but where, if we stay open to those hurts, and don't try to shut them off, we can gain in wisdom and compassion. With Chiron opposite your moon, you may suffer from hurt feelings at this stage of life, and then head-heart conflicts, or career (10th) vs home (moon) conflicts. But you will learn a lot about yourself and human nature as you sort out these issues.

Your moon (emotional needs) is in another stellium, in your 4th house. You probably have a rich, creative imagination that should be an asset whatever career path you choose.

Last edited:

Nof

hey waybread,

" Your sun is in the midst of a big concentration of planets in Scorpio. Basically, in order to be authentic, you probably need to live life with a lot of intensity... Your intensity might frighten some people, but you will probably feel terribly inauthentic if you try to be all nicey-nice ..."

so right:)

" Your MC is in Gemini. It is ruled by the planet Mercury... Mercury is in your third house. Among other things, Mercury, the 3rd, and Gemini deal with communication. You might think about a communications major. These days, communications includes IT, and possibly AI, if you like things electronic. With Scorpio's love of mystery, you might be interested in cryptanalysis and problems infesting electronic communication, such as hacking..."

I do not like electronics.
I also have a lot of Sagittarius.
I like freedom of action. Creation. Self-expression. nature. Traveling and learning about cultures and religions ...
dynamic. Interaction with people.

House 3 of communication - can ensure work in the media as a journalist? A news broadcaster? Moderator?

" You've given a narrow choice of major fields..."

So can you increase my narrow field?

" Your NN is in Aries..."
you right.

" Your moon (emotional needs) is in another stellium, in your 4th house..."
you right.

do you have any idea for Chiron at 10th house?

Does that mean a stuck career?
Or have a prosperous career?

In what area can I make a living and develop a career?

thanks alot.
goad bless you dear:)

Last edited:

waybread

I don't think a natal horoscope guarantees anything. It shows your potential. It is not the biography of an old person, seen at the end of a career.

I mentioned communications and cryptanalysis. There are multiple spin-offs from a communications career, like public relations and advertising that might appeal to your Sagittarian nature, but Scorpio might find them a bit superficial. Investigative journalism might appeal more to Scorpio you. If you're interested in politics, being a political operative or campaign manager for a candidate or party you truly believed in might give you that sense of purpose and life mission, as well.

I'm quite the technophobe myself, but we're in a new era now, where most fields require some familiarity with IT. Finding a career path where you can avoid it will be increasingly problematical.

Your Sagittarius planets were duly noted, trust me. But you asked about your life purpose, not about parts of your horoscope that do not seem to relate to it so directly.

But you know your interests better than an amateur astrologer who has never met you. There is something to be said for doing what you enjoy.

My one concern with your 4th house planets is that the astrological moon is noted for its changeability, probably because the visible moon changes phase and position in the sky so quickly. It conjuncts two planets of change: Neptune, and Uranus. If you go this route on the pathway to your life purpose, you might find yourself vacillating, frequently unsure that you made the right choice. Moon-Neptune-Uranus can make you enormously creative, even visionary; but because the moon deals with how you feel, and Uranus in particular deals with sudden change, you might start on something, only to lose interest in it later, or feel that you made a mistake (with Saturn in the mix.)

I see your 4th house planets as assets for furthering your life mission, not so much the mission itself.

The 4th house is also the house of home. You may be the exception, but typically the moon in the 4th house is characteristic of homebodies.

With Chiron, it's kind of up to you how you handle it. You can nurse wounded feelings, or you can learn and grow, and be a blessing to other people through your development of wisdom and compassion.

Last edited:

PatAstro

Journalism yeah, maybe.

But there's no planet in Leo or in 5th house, don't think you
want spotlight and attention to be on tv.

Maybe writing for local newspaper or local tv anchor.

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope inputs help reflect-adapt-integrate as relevant,
find insightful-useful, do care ack and share-discuss ground feedbacks :

sun-mer-venus scorpio 3rd, research-occult-forensic aptitudes,
forensic medicine-chemistry-pharmacy-forensic/research management etc;
venus aspect own taurus 9th good for luck-edu-father-husband-travels;
mer-venus lords 9/10 for luck-career;

mars libra 2nd, volatile finances, stormy temperament when provoked;
technical aptitudes;
mars lord 8th, throat-dental-abdominal inflammations;

mars elevated aspect cap 5th promoting luck-edu-position;
jup-mars opp good at project management;
mars aspect own aries 8th, protection from major dangers;

jup 8th, aptitude for conceptual research;
chronic liver inflammations etc;

jup trine aspect moon-sat sag 4th, moon-sat aspect gemini 10th for career;
aptitude for research in economics, law-justice, real estate economics/law;

acq 6th technical-innovative-reformist work preferences;
6th lord sat over sag 4th, affecting mother-health-property;

sat aspect own acq 6th, protective of employment,
overcomes opponents/competitors - not good for them;

moon lord 11th over 4th,
gains from mother-property-real estate/management;

jup retro towards own pisces 7th, inimical for virgo asc,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
jup pisces trine cancer 11th for income-gains-friendships-relationship;
jup trine scorpio promoting research-occult-forensic aptitudes etc;
prayers to saint of your faith,
offer yellow flowers at the alter at home tues mornings;

sat now 2.5yrs transit own cap 5th, seeking change but stuck;
negating employment prospects;
could be good for public admin, event management;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits or as per custom;

ketu separative SNode transit acq 6th, accident prone, job separation;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers thurs evenings a the alter at home;l
natal ketu pisces 7th, hyper-sensitive, spiritual inclinations;
pain-injury-surgery abdominals-feet etc;

rahu NNode virgo asc, good dazzling looks, foreignness,
seeking perfectionism;

pars fortuna over 2nd for finances!

do promptly ack and share pointwise salient interesting true-untrue feedbacks,
any specific ideas to pick or comment upon!

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Sagittarius Jupiter

Greetings,

Can someone please tell me,
What is my destiny in life? Purpose?

What should I study at university?
And what kind of jobs should I look for?

To create a career that will also satisfy me on a personal level. But will also be good on the economic level.

Many thanks to everyone :)
Bless you

View attachment 75877

Career you should have: :)

...Something dark. (Sun in Scorpio in the 3rd house.) :)