Am I pregnant

Marizkora

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?lang=e&gm=a1&nhor=1&nho2=1&btyp=2&mth=gw&sday=11&smon=10&syr=2016&hsy=-1&zodiac=trop&ayanam=0&helgeo=geo&rs=0&add=12&sevenpl=1&mainasp=1&orbp=&ast=
This is the chart of horary question . May I ask if is necessary to have options between moon gov of 5 the and 4th with Mars gov of 1rst house? Moon is near the exalation of Mars at 28 of Capricorn and Mars is in the face of moon . Any suggestion would be important thank you all and apologize about my English 😔

rafaella

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?lang=e&gm=a1&nhor=1&nho2=1&btyp=2&mth=gw&sday=11&smon=10&syr=2016&hsy=-1&zodiac=trop&ayanam=0&helgeo=geo&rs=0&add=12&sevenpl=1&mainasp=1&orbp=&ast=
This is the chart of horary question . May I ask if is necessary to have options between moon gov of 5 the and 4th with Mars gov of 1rst house? Moon is near the exalation of Mars at 28 of Capricorn and Mars is in the face of moon . Any suggestion would be important thank you all and apologize about my English ��

I don't see your chart, please attach it to your post, how to do it read it here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

Abby83

If I can remember I think I may have seen the sickness in the chart.

I just cant see pregnancy in the chart yet u said u got a yes on the pregnancy test?

Abby83

6th house ruler (sun) in 6th house square u (mars) in 9th house. Sun also square mercury and it's 3rd house ruler. Do u have a tummy bug or sinus problem being a virgo and mercury and gemini kinda mix? Stress. These are all signs and symptoms many women get when they get pregnant. But still I cant see the pregnancy in the chart. How long have u been sick for? 7 wks? If u really are pregnant, then my guess (and it is a guess), is the possibility that the 5th house ruler (moon) trining the sun in 6th could be an indication that a pregnancy is causing u to be sick (morning sickness). If it is, then I just learnt something new :).

Last edited:

tikana

grin .. i cringe when i see people read post saturn planets

just stick with traditional for now. you will have plenty of time for modern

you have a problem with sperm? as far as I know women dont have it
are you talking about eggs?

Partner is 7th house
his DNA is his 5th

tikana

What's the meaning of grin ??????������

famous_smileys__big_grin____by_mondspeer-d8hcq1d.png

happy face

Last edited:

Abby83

grin .. i cringe when i see people read post saturn planets

just stick with traditional for now. you will have plenty of time for modern

you have a problem with sperm? as far as I know women dont have it
are you talking about eggs?

Partner is 7th house
his DNA is his 5th

Interesting. Cos I thought DNA would be an 8th house matter as it rules his sex organs and therefore sperm.

Abby83

Tikana and Abby83 goodmorning and thank you both for the interest. <3

As i ve already told you i dont know very much but i like astrology a lot and i m reading from time to time.
I appreciate your help really and i m ready to reciprocate if it is asked.

Abby 83 you re absolutely right!
Yes indeed i have a tummy bug! Ι feel sick not 7 weeks but 7 days. But i dont have a sinus problem as i have already been examinated thoroughly from february 2016 until june, although we have been trying with my husband for a baby since november 2015. Im nevrotic about health. In my natal chart Mercury is everywhere !!!! So I read a lot , i exercise , i eat well, i examinate myself frequently.
So We were told that everything until now is very good except a little problem with sperm, fixable as well and...my stress.
Let me think..did you say stress??// Im full of stress! im the stress itself!
Today we are going to my gynecologist while the meeting was already arranged by the beggining of july. Maybe we are going to enter a program of ivf which i want because im tired of being disappointed every month. The doctor disagree, maybe ivf without take medicine i dont know.
The test i ve done in home was two days before my period ,it was not definately yes. (That s why i did the chart.)
So doctor said it was maybe early. I m going to have hcg blood test today which probably will be negative.
I mention these personal info and i would like to respect this .

So Back to the chart , in order to study more and learn from this .

Noone mentioned uranus into the first. I read this..

When we see uranus retrograde shows changes to expect, therefore delaying and developments. Contested shows riots, social inequality, neurotic people, minds that verge on the paranoid, authoritarian people with no cooperative fascist attitudes and decisions. Signifiers people associated with politics, politics, humanists, groups, groups of friends, acquaintances, friends, advanced technology, airmen, computers and the internet, freelancers, anything eccentric, free relationships, and health issues related to their ankles, the nervous system, circulatory, the electrophysiology of the heart, deductions and resections, miscarriages in pregnancy, abortions, abnormalities in menstruation, transplants, in vitro fertilization.

Also , asc in the begging of a sign , here we have aries impulsive sign, shows that everything is at the beggining. Right?

My points are:
1. Do u agree about uranus ? could show the beggining of ivf ?maybe?or sthng else??

2. As the question of the horary was specific "am i pregnant?" ( and the answer is no) can we, i mean is it appropiate to talk about health ?
For instance could we also tell about the 7 th house which is the husband and who is shown very strong and selfish with the rule of 7th venus in libra inside !! extremely strong!
Or the horary is limited only to the question and does not give further information?
I hope you understand my question, because i took proficiency many years ago :p and i dont think im talking fluently.
Abby 83 thanks a lot , tikana im reading lilly
Many kisses and if you have time please check my query.

Im sorry, I don't know anything about abortions or fertility issues so I cant help u there. But im happy to learn. You can do another horary asking 'when will I have a baby?'