What would my appearance be like?

pixelpushed

Hi guys,
I would appreciate it so so much if someone could please read my chart and tell me what someone with this chart would physically look like. Attractive? Unnattractive? Average? Skinny? Tall? Chubby? Rounded face? Structured Face? Anything that would define the features of a person with these positions.
Thanks so so much

2e3ttuf.gif

virgo18

Hi guys,
I would appreciate it so so much if someone could please read my chart and tell me what someone with this chart would physically look like. Attractive? Unnattractive? Average? Skinny? Tall? Chubby? Rounded face? Structured Face? Anything that would define the features of a person with these positions.
Thanks so so much

2e3ttuf.gif

Generalizing:
The Pisces ascendant have rough lips, oval elongated face, thick hair most of the time dark. The eyes are not to separated... instead they can be a little bit together from each other, with much eyelashes.
With Jupiter in Scorpio your eyes are profound, your nose strong, thick eyebrows. Conjunct Venus gives you grace and overall beauty.
With Neptune in Capricorn makes you slender, and can cause some skin problems.

I clarify that Im generalizing. I always said that genetics have more impact toward our appearance than astrology does.

pixelpushed

Generalizing:
The Pisces ascendant have rough lips, oval elongated face, thick hair most of the time dark. The eyes are not to separated... instead they can be a little bit together from each other, with much eyelashes.
With Jupiter in Scorpio your eyes are profound, your nose strong, thick eyebrows. Conjunct Venus gives you grace and overall beauty.
With Neptune in Capricorn makes you slender, and can cause some skin problems.

I clarify that Im generalizing. I always said that genetics have more impact toward our appearance than astrology does.
Wow. That was pretty spot on
this is what i look like by the way im not trying to look egotistical or self centred just trying to see if i hve the typical appearnace of this chart
534009_10150710246532151_738402150_9352037_252629359_n.jpg

Last edited: