Does my daughter have Delta Covid ?

leomoon

My daughter is middle aged now, single and between employment so she decided to travel. She didn't ask our opinion as she knew we'd not think it wise to go now, but she did go back & forth to Italy and Spain without a problem for a few weeks.

Now she's in Greece, and not feeling well today - She is due to come home early next week, so she'll need a Covid Test for the airplane.

My question is, does she now have Covid breakthrough or is it less problematic, like a cold or allergies? She is on the coast of Greece the island of Crete.

leomoon

My daughter is house 5 Mercury, found in the 9th (overseas) rx with Mars and the Sun all in Libra, with the Moon in Libra hs. 8. I think having P.O.F. in the 12th is a misfortune and it's square to Mercury.

Would the condition of her health be 6 houses from the 9th making it ruled by Jupiter? Jupiter is trine Mercury.

chay

Banned
I'm not skilled in Horary charts, but I just want to say I feel for you having this worry & I hope she feels better soon.

JUPITERASC

My daughter is middle aged now, single and between employment so she decided to travel. She didn't ask our opinion as she knew we'd not think it wise to go now, but she did go back & forth to Italy and Spain without a problem for a few weeks.

Now she's in Greece, and not feeling well today - She is due to come home early next week, so she'll need a Covid Test for the airplane.

My question is, does she now have Covid breakthrough or is it less problematic, like a cold or allergies? She is on the coast of Greece the island of Crete.

My daughter is house 5 Mercury, found in the 9th (overseas) rx
Mercury is retrograding back to a conjunction with Sun on 9 October 2021
Sun, Mars & Mercury are then assembled partile on same degree later that same day at 23:51
both Sun and Mars are depressed in Libra
in opposition to Suns Exaltation in Aries & Mars domicile

with Mars and the Sun all in Libra, with the Moon in Libra hs. 8.
keep in mind that

by the time Mercury assembles partile with Libra Sun and Mars
Moon shall have travelled onwards to Sagittarius, Jupiters domicile, protecting :smile:

I think having P.O.F. in the 12th is a misfortune and it's square to Mercury.
Would the condition of her health be 6 houses from the 9th

making it ruled by Jupiter?
Jupiter is trine Mercury.

leomoon

She is scheduled to leave Greece on next Monday I think; and she'll be getting a covid test prior to the airtrip. I'll let everyone know how it turned out.

I was worried she may have to extend her stay and not knowing the protocol there.:sad:

leomoon

I'm not skilled in Horary charts, but I just want to say I feel for you having this worry & I hope she feels better soon.

Thanks chay. She has always been self-dependent and not married. Her Venus in Aquarius

She had a b.f. for 15 yrs but they broke up last year so I think this played a big role in her wanting to just get away.

She had never traveled overseas before, this is the first time.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi, dear LeoMoon
So very sorry that you daughter is so far away and feeling ill.
I take the question to be, "did she contract covid in the past?"
I am using the 5th/Merc for her and the 6th from the 5th or the radical 10th/Mars for the illness.

The last time that Mer and Mars met was around 13 VI in the middle of August.
So if this is before she embarked, then she did not get covid during her travels.

The next time Merc and Mars meet is aroung 15-16 Libra in a few days. But I think both Sun and Moon meet Merc before Mars does. So there is a lot that comes between the conjunction of Merc and Mars.

I am wishing for the best and it looks hopeful.

leomoon

Thanks Ilene, appreciate you help.

She left for Greece on the 1st of September, and was originally scheduled for almost a month. Yet she was so tired out from the Italy/Spain trip, that she cut Greece back to 10 days.

The only thing we heard today is she is attempting to change the airline ticket if she can and stay a little longer in hopes of getting well and seeing somethings. :sad:

As for the Covid? She had her two vaccines a few months ago, so this (if that is what it is, ) would be a "breakthough" case supposedly if so, not near as bad had she not been vaccinated. (but she has) .....

She h as the worse luck in life :( But some of it her own undoing)

leomoon

We heard from her this morning via text- She said she had a Covid test which came back negative. The Greek ladies are cooking her soup, and hopefully, she can enjoy some of this time spent there.

She did extend the stay until October 17th.

I'm just relieved ....so far :pouty: