Will I get this job?

dreamer

Another job-related question. Trying desperately for a job for a few months now and nothing seems to materialize. This job has been applied 10 days ago and I was asked to take online tests. I have not yet received the results of this test.

The first thing noticed here is that ascendant is at 0. Is it too early to predict this? I am Venus and job is Moon. Moon is in my sign but it is in 8th House. Not feeling positive. Anyone please?

Attachments

• job.jpg
    job.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Sunrise

Another job-related question. Trying desperately for a job for a few months now and nothing seems to materialize. This job has been applied 10 days ago and I was asked to take online tests. I have not yet received the results of this test.

The first thing noticed here is that ascendant is at 0. Is it too early to predict this? I am Venus and job is Moon. Moon is in my sign but it is in 8th House. Not feeling positive. Anyone please?
dear,

to have an answer from the members to your question you must upload a chart! I do not see something here...

Aria Venue

Hello dreamer:smile:
hmmm perhaps its too early to ask...the job likes you ...a lot...which is rare in such questions. With all but a few jobs, it is a matter of indifference to the job whether it is done by X, F or G... but...we still need an aspect... have you seen the antiscion of the sun? Lilly says that an aspect to the Sun will work instead of one to Lord 10...on the assumption that the querent is seeking a royal appointment:unsure:.also here the sun as L11 the wages...although this is not a testimony of you getting the job. The North Node in the lOth, seems positive...also l7 mars is your the rival for the position...luckily l10 here not very fan of him:lol:
also by antiscia venus will conjunct a strong Saturn who likes Venus and rules sun...
I really don't know seeing moon already to have trined this Saturn...maybe this Saturn conjunction with venus will be a positive answer to your dreams...Moreover, Saturn here is L4... the end of the matter....at least i hope so :love:

dreamer

I hope everything turns out well:happy:....please inform about the outcome...:kissing:

Will surely update.
Aria Venue ! I was going through your analysis. I don't know much about antiscion. You have mentioned that Venus will conjunct Saturn but I see that Venus conjuncts Jupiter. Could you please explain this?

Aria Venue

yes you are correct ...first venus will find this strong Jupiter who likes her (from terms) and afterwards saturn..Surely this conjunct would be benefic for you....do you have any clue who this jupiter might be?Jupiter is intercepted on l3 ...thus your communication ruls l6 also...another hint also..you said that you have been given exams...Gemini also intercepted in l9...so this mercury inside l4 is also important...moon is about to trine this mercury and then also mercury by antiscion will conjunct this Jupiter ...maybe these are the news you are waiting...the results of the test
even if i see what you asked as the profit of knowledge...(for example: have i passed the exams so as to get the job?)moon l10 is ruled by you...so I suppose you have passed these online tests...still I don't know if this will determine the outcome...to get the job...

Last edited:

dreamer

yes you are correct ...first venus will find this strong Jupiter who likes her (from terms) and afterwards saturn..Surely this conjunct would be benefic for you....do you have any clue who this jupiter might be?Jupiter is intercepted on l3 ...thus your communication ruls l6 also...another hint also..you said that you have been given exams...Gemini also intercepted in l9...so this mercury inside l4 is also important...moon is about to trine this mercury and then also mercury by antiscion will conjunct this Jupiter ...maybe these are the news you are waiting...the results of the test
even if i see what you asked as the profit of knowledge...(for example: have i passed the exams so as to get the job?)moon l10 is ruled by you...so I suppose you have passed these online tests...still I don't know if this will determine the outcome...to get the job...

Thank you Aria Venue. Appreciate your detailed analysis. Will update as soon as I get to know the outcome.

Aria Venue

hmmm strange...although this asc was in early degrees ...it seemed that you stood a chance with moon .... So I suppose your rival (mars) since he was exalted by Saturn the moment he trined him ...he managed to take the job:unsure:
anyway, I truly hope that you'll have a chance to find a decent job in the near future :smile:

Last edited: