Singleton planets?

greybeard

I'm an old fuddy-duddy stick-in-the-mud kinda guy. To me a Singleton is a planet that stands alone by hemisphere, not the only planet in an element.

In my opinion, the only planet in an element is not particularly noteworthy. What bothers me is the confusion of terms. A singleton by hemisphere was called a singleton a long time ago. Now, when someone says "singleton" I have to figure out what they are talking about.

Oh well.

JUPITERASC

Re: Singletone planets?

I'm an old fuddy-duddy stick-in-the-mud kinda guy.

To me a Singleton is a planet that stands alone by hemisphere, not the only planet in an element.
In my opinion, the only planet in an element is not particularly noteworthy.

What bothers me is the confusion of terms.

A singleton by hemisphere was called a singleton a long time ago.
Now, when someone says "singleton" I have to figure out what they are talking about.
Oh well.
Hilariously there are likely to be several "Singletons" in any chart :smile:
http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/13.0Singletons.htm

turkish girl

I'm an old fuddy-duddy stick-in-the-mud kinda guy. To me a Singleton is a planet that stands alone by hemisphere, not the only planet in an element.

In my opinion, the only planet in an element is not particularly noteworthy. What bothers me is the confusion of terms. A singleton by hemisphere was called a singleton a long time ago. Now, when someone says "singleton" I have to figure out what they are talking about.

Oh well.

I am virgo rising,my moon in 12th jupiter in 3rd and my all other planets in 5th and 6th.So i assume my moon is a singletone?

greybeard

OK. Moon is singleton above the earth. She may also be the Handle planet of a highly skewed Bucket pattern, or perhaps the Reins of a Splay...have to see the chart for that. Anyway, Moon is in high focus, dominant.

Tell us about your Mom. 6/12 opposition delimiting the chart....

turkish girl

OK. Moon is singleton above the earth. She may also be the Handle planet of a highly skewed Bucket pattern, or perhaps the Reins of a Splay...have to see the chart for that. Anyway, Moon is in high focus, dominant.

Tell us about your Mom. 6/12 opposition delimiting the chart....

My mom is a dictator.Bad marriage,unwanted kids ,no love...this is summary.

Attachments

• chart combined.jpg
    chart combined.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 44

greybeard

So you're 24 years old, probably don't live with mother. She is the paramount issue in your life by several astrological measures.

The entire chart is built around the incredibly difficult Fixed T-square focused on Pluto in domicile tightly conjunct the IC (4th house cusp + NNode.

Isolation is all over this chart. No matter what you did, how hard you tried, you were never able to earn your mother's love, and she demanded that you earn it. Whenever possible I suspect you shut yourself away in a coccoon, hide from the outer world.

You can PM me if you wish and we can discuss your chart (life) in private.

turkish girl

So you're 24 years old, probably don't live with mother. She is the paramount issue in your life by several astrological measures.

The entire chart is built around the incredibly difficult Fixed T-square focused on Pluto in domicile tightly conjunct the IC (4th house cusp + NNode.

Isolation is all over this chart. No matter what you did, how hard you tried, you were never able to earn your mother's love, and she demanded that you earn it. Whenever possible I suspect you shut yourself away in a coccoon, hide from the outer world.

What you telling %100 true what i can say.

Thanks for your reply but I guess it makes me depressed to talk about my life.The only thing i can say i am on therapy.I need to focus on better things and hope for something good.If you can say some good things will gonna happen in my life we can talk lol.

Last edited:

turkish girl

Ignoring her(this is what I am doing) or trying to get along with her what would be your choice?