Will this doctor be able to cure me of my health issues?

Newness

I am scared to experiment with different Homoeopathic practioners because a wrong medicine can aggravate my health condition. After reading many reviews I have selected one but I am still worried if his treatment will help me or make me worse.

Can someone please look at this chart and advise??

Thanks much in advance!!
❤️

Attachments

• B8CCB53B-D633-477F-806D-02F2D5297528.jpg
    B8CCB53B-D633-477F-806D-02F2D5297528.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 48

tikana

you are basically asking of the treatment and the doctor are right ones

so we need to look at 3 things

A. H7 - doctor - he is qualified bc he is in cap and sextiles your jupiter which rules your 6th house - that looks good

b. now treatment is L10 - here we have a bit of an issue but it could work out into our benefit.. moon is void via combusta falling into scorpio where it is in fall. she is within the orb to merc with a square which rules 9th house (doctor's knowledge)

c. venus is about to turn direct eventually she will meet mars

IMO the doctor is good but it will take him/her a couple of times to get the right dozage or whatever that he/she is will be prescribing you.

Last edited:

Newness

Thank you very much both of you.

I had asked the same question on the 19th of Jan as well but because of an early ascendant I was told to ask again at a later time.. On the 19th, I didn’t know which doctor from this clinic will be assigned to me but in the chart that I posted on this thread (24th) originally I knew the name of the doctor too. Do the 2 charts together mean something?

@Tikana, I am fine if his treatment is slow, but do you see that his medicines can aggravate my condition? If that’s the case I’ll not go with doctor.

Attachments

• 879F847E-CD25-4042-9364-AC7D3B6E5E9B.jpg
    879F847E-CD25-4042-9364-AC7D3B6E5E9B.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

tikana

Thank you very much both of you.

I had asked the same question on the 19th of Jan as well but because of an early ascendant I was told to ask again at a later time.. On the 19th, I didn’t know which doctor from this clinic will be assigned to me but in the chart that I posted on this thread (24th) originally I knew the name of the doctor too. Do the 2 charts together mean something?

@Tikana, I am fine if his treatment is slow, but do you see that his medicines can aggravate my condition? If that’s the case I’ll not go with doctor.

NO .. you know why?
look at your Mars and lord of 6thhouse
both strong plus L7 is angular is about to connect with merc lord of 4th house *YES not without some adjustments in treatment itself*
Go to that doc!

tikana

I don’t agree that your changing of the question is right. Treatment is not the same as cure. Doctors in the west, called it managing your symptoms. Unless surgery is involved, they simply want you to keep taking Pharma so that your symptoms are less noticeable to you. This is a far cry from a cure.

The OP has posted two mutually exclusive questions. I would not presuppose to guess which one they mean, or to make up a new one.

I just read a horary chart :)
Well this is a horary board try to use planets as justification not non-astrological comments you have been posting. Its counter constructive IMO.
Treatment is 10th house
Length of diseases and what not is 6th house cusp
Fixed or mid-sign - chronic to perm
Mutable - mid range length
cardinal - one time thing or fast moving (like flu)

There is ENOUGH in this chart to say that that doctor Might have a long term solution for her. Some conditions do not have a perm cure at all - like migraines. Doctors still do not know what is the root this beast.

Newness

I don’t agree that your changing of the question is right. Treatment is not the same as cure. Doctors in the west, called it managing your symptoms. Unless surgery is involved, they simply want you to keep taking Pharma so that your symptoms are less noticeable to you. This is a far cry from a cure.

The OP has posted two mutually exclusive questions. I would not presuppose to guess which one they mean, or to make up a new one.

Samantha, with the right doctor, homoeopathy usually works towards cure, so I am hoping for a cure. I want cure but I also do not want unnecessary aggravation in the hands of a wrong doctor, hence the question.

Newness

Update: I had a consultation with the doctor in question. He is very reputable, but after looking at his prescription I realised that he doesn’t follow classical homoeopathy (meaning one medicine at a time with least repetition). He prescribed me 7-8 in a day and to-be repeated frequently everyday.

I cannot follow his prescription, it’s just wrong. I might pick one remedy from his prescription but that would be it.

It looks I will have to look for a medicine myself (I am a Homoeopath too by education). In the meanwhile, I am continuing with dietary modification, Yog and Meditation.

Thank you!

IleneK

Premium Member

Just my 2 cents here, folks.
I am not sure I follow the relevance of bringing in western or allopathic medicine as it strikes me a bit off point?
I checked the thesaurus and cure is, in fact, a synonym for treatment.

OP's question is "Will this doctor be able to cure me of my health issues?"
Tik's translation of the question to be "Are treatment and the doctor are right ones?"

To me the right treatment clearly implies a cure. But I think we may never know, as OP has nixed the doctor.

Last edited:

tikana

Just my 2 cents here, folks.
I am not sure I follow the relevance of bringing in western or allopathic medicine as it strikes me a bit off point?
I checked the thesaurus and cure is, in fact, a synonym for treatment.

OP's question is "Will this doctor be able to cure me of my health issues?"
Tik's translation of the question to be "Are treatment and the doctor are right ones?"

To me the right treatment clearly implies a cure. But I think we may never know, as OP has nixed the doctor.

Yeah you are right bc the querent overwrote the treament and i did mention that it would take modifcations to deal with the issue.
The other thing is the q is exactly what you need in a q
A. Is condition treatable
B. Is the doctor any good
C. Lnghth of disease and treatment
D. Whats the outcome? That one is on lord of 4th.

The thing is you can have a didease under control but not perm cured. Anything chronic may not be cured like migraines. Docs dont even know what triggers them

Newness

Hi Tikana! you see the length of the disease?
And the outcome is that he will be able to help me eventually with some tweaks in yen treatment plan? Did I understand it correct?
I believe the chart doesn’t show the outcome if I play my doctor, does it? (I am qualified for that).

Thanks a lot for your responses!!