Algol during 2022

Opal

Premium Member
EXTREMELY important too! You did good Opal :love: Fixed stars like Zosma are simply vibrations that the soul has decided to take on in this lifetime if it's in the natal chart - but vibrations can cause (impel ) us to take wrong turns too.
People think that fate and destiny, kismet are the same but they are not. One can change his or her destiny, if not one's fate. We are fated to be born with natal charts (if human or animal), full of vibrations we earned from past lifetimes or alternate ones we are now working on. Because of this we see so much harm in the charts for people. They don't understand it can be changed, if not in this lifetime, then for eternity imo.

I started a post, with various saved charts having Zosma when born, and bang, along comes Tr Uranus, Tr Mars or what not, triggers tragedies.

From this quote (you have the book) see pg. below -

all of these charts I started the post for, crashed on me, (my stupid computer issues), is Mercury rx? :sad: YEP !!

Too much work to repeat, but had posted the natal info & transits for:

1) a baby born 2 weeks premature, whose mom was shot as well as the baby born with Ceres cj. Zosma, tr Mars triggered this place (along with other planets), and the baby died too. Baby's Moon was 0-1 Cancer.

2) Abu-al Zaqwari - 2006 in Iraq when Tr Uranus opposed Zosma, and tr Uranus was 9 Pisces (opposition place) took him down via his natal Mars was 10 deg. Virgo.

3) a woman astrologer has her n. Moon 11 Virgo when Tr Uranus in 2009, triggered the planet with the cj. of the fixed star, in opposition; and at the same time, Tr Ceres rx triggered the Moon, and she lost her son through a tragic snow accident.
Zosma Moon TR Ceres conj. Moon over 8th House of Death (Son died in ski accident)
Moon rules 7th of marriages, and her husband (11Virgo Moon) dies young

4) a young man born with asteroid Karma 09 Virgo commits suicide when tr Ceres in 2009 was retrograde, and triggered this place opposed to Tr Uranus, and he left this plane.

I always have hundreds of backup charts in my research available to me, (not easy to access during Mercury rx of course), because I want to prove to myself, these vibrations harm for whichever more noteworthy fixed stars we speak of or I write about.

As for the above examples: check out your Robson Fixed Star book under this star....(I lost the post I made regarding Elsbeth Ebertin pointing to suicides, Mars like actions, greater harm, etc. :sideways: However, I just put my hands on the older book "Fixed Stars and their Interpretation by Ebertin-Hoffman pg. 54 and check out Alioth too (On the Great Bear's Tail)

this is what I had from the Robson book- but I found it in her book now but not as long a quote:

"

I will have to check, where Zosma was for some tragedies. I enjoy the Ebertin's. They are harder to find in English.

Opal

Premium Member
Life is NOT just positivity, that's what it makes it lovely. And Pisces aren't that good if you know them very well, nor is Jupiter.

None of the signs are that good.

If a person is looking to hear how good they are, then newspaper astrology is for them.

Opal

Premium Member
It's NOT a defense mechanism; mine is called: "Enough!"

I don't want to lose time with individuals who means NOTHING to me.

There's no reason to keep trying to get a different result when you always get the same one, over and over again.

If you put your bare hands inside a burning fire and expect it to be cold then you're stupid.

I do whatever I desire without caring about how it affects others; humans hates me no matter what I do, so...it's pointless to even bother to avoid something alike.

Enough, is something I know of, I left. As soon as I could, without being continually brought back. Mine was mental torment, not physical. Torment is torment.

(Edit: Not quite true, physical torment happened when I left the unprotected shell called home.)

When I was your age, I felt much the same.

Andrea Dykstra

“In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you.”

Last edited:

psychoEclipse

Of course, it's not. Life is struggle, and there is always positive and negative. Ultimately, what we seek is what we tend to find.
True, that's what makes it possible to give value to it; because you know what is the opposite.

None of the signs are that good.

If a person is looking to hear how good they are, then newspaper astrology is for them.
Nothing is only "good" and everything have a "dark" side; even the sun casts a shadow and you can see its light just because there's darkness too.

Enough, is something I know of, I left. As soon as I could, without being continually brought back. Mine was mental torment, not physical. Torment is torment.

(Edit: Not quite true, physical torment happened when I left the unprotected shell called home.)

When I was your age, I felt much the same.
I don't think you felt like me at all, but torment is torment...yet it's impossible to experience the same events like someone else. That's why you didn't felt like me, nor I felt it like you.

Andrea Dykstra

“In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you.”
I'm actually thankful of the pain I needed to bear; it made me stronger and more resolute than ever.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
True, that's what makes it possible to give value to it; because you know what is the opposite.

Nothing is only "good" and everything have a "dark" side; even the sun casts a shadow and you can see its light just because there's darkness too.

I don't think you felt like me at all, but torment is torment...yet it's impossible to experience the same events like someone else. That's why you didn't felt like me, nor I felt it like you.

I'm actually thankful of the pain I needed to bear; it made me stronger and more resolute than ever.

You are right. I don’t know how you feel. Nor do you know my path.

MyMichelle

My guy has algol conjunct Chiron 27° Taurus natally.
A few days ago when North node hit 27° Taurus, South node 27° Scorpio (his natal is VERY Pluto heavy) his friend had a heart attack in the front seat of his car on their way to get a buiscut for breakfast... Still not totally sure the guys gonna make it!
Just thought I'd share!

LibraAries

From January to May Algol is between 3-0-3° degrees with the nodes, creating a conjunction with the North Node and an opposition with the South Node. The North Node will be in Taurus, since Algol is about 26° degrees there, and the South Node will be in Scorpio.

During March Algol reach 0° degrees with the nodes; there will be a trine on the North Node and a sextile on the South Node with Pluto, Mars and Venus too. Pluto, Mars and Venus will be in Capricorn and all of them will create a conjuction with each other too.

Jupiter will create a conjunction with the Sun and Neptune, while Saturn will create a conjuction with Mercury and the Moon, those latter will also create a conjuction with each other. Neptune, Jupiter and the Sun will be in Pisces, while the Moon, Mercury and Saturn will be in Aquarius.

Uranus will create a square with the Moon, Mercury and Saturn, while creating a sextile with the Sun and Jupiter. Uranus will be in Taurus.

Now, let's start explaining:

Algol is considered "the Demon Star" and it brings violence, catastrophes and many times during history when it had a conjunction with another astrological object it brought a tragic event of some kind.

All of those trines, conjunctions and squares within houses and planets with strong concepts can easily be interpreted as a REALLY influencing event coming up and, since it involves the nodes and planets like Jupiter, Uranus, Mars and Pluto it will be pure chaos.

There will be a new moon in Pisces on March 2th too, curiously enough.

Hi there! You say that from January to May ALGOL was on the node being that most aspects don't fade away the second the clock strikes midnight, do u know the exact date in may ?

Algol was conjunct the transiting North Node at 26° Taurus on February 16, 2022 before the NN stationed retrograde. The NN is currently at 22° Taurus today, May 31.

Hi there! You say that from January to May ALGOL was on the node being that most aspects don't fade away the second the clock strikes midnight, do u know the exact date in may ?

LibraAries

Algol was conjunct the transiting North Node at 26° Taurus on February 16, 2022 before the NN stationed retrograde. The NN is currently at 22° Taurus today, May 31.
Oh wow thank you for replying!
Any idea what this meants for personal lives? Its been a rough year since starting around December and things have been extremely hard like saturn direct hard but longer then such I don't have anything in Taurus but being a libra with Taurus eclipse that happened it'd a venus year so by default we are also protected.
A lot of things were put on hold without much logic behind it and I've experienced death in friends lives as well as personal. Never mind the stupid war on Ukraine which started February 27th.
I understand if you don't want to but where do you find the info on how to learn about algol and its timeframes?

You’re very welcome! It will affect you if you have natal placements and angles close to 26° Taurus. Look at the house in your chart where this degree lies for more details. I strongly recommend the following resources for learning more about Algol:
“Brady’s Book of Fixed Stars, Bernadette Brady, 1999
https://amzn.to/3usioHi

“Fixed Stars and Constellations in Astrology”, Vivian Robson, 1923
https://amzn.to/3v9b3eJ

“Fixed Stars and Their Interpretation”, Elsbeth Ebertin, 1928
https://amzn.to/37fHDnA

“The Horrorscope of Algol”, Nick Kollerstrom, 2005. Also published in “Astro Logos”, 2005.
https://www.skyscript.co.uk/algol.html

Elizabeth
Chrysopoeia Astrology

Oh wow thank you for replying!
Any idea what this meants for personal lives? Its been a rough year since starting around December and things have been extremely hard like saturn direct hard but longer then such I don't have anything in Taurus but being a libra with Taurus eclipse that happened it'd a venus year so by default we are also protected.
A lot of things were put on hold without much logic behind it and I've experienced death in friends lives as well as personal. Never mind the stupid war on Ukraine which started February 27th.
I understand if you don't want to but where do you find the info on how to learn about algol and its timeframes?