When will I find a guy?

wan

Thanks for all who participated in my other horary question. Now I have a different question. Not an yes or no question, but rather, it's a question about timing. I wish to find out when I will finally find a guy.

Please see chart, thanks.

Attachments

• when.gif
    when.gif
    14.4 KB · Views: 44

wan

I am using the 1st and 7th house. I use the 7th instead of the 5th because I want a significant relationship, not just a fling.

So, Moon and Saturn. I have read that we are supposed to count the degrees in between the planets. So I have 8. I remember seeing some kind of rules about how planets in angular houses bring the swiftest result, however, in my case, the two planets are in different houses. One fixed and the other angular. Not sure what to make of it.

The Everqueen

Whilst horary can answer such questions, if you have access to your birth details it might be better to see if marriage is promised in your natal chart (I don’t read natal charts) because if it's not shown there then it won't show in a horary chart so no point in asking 'when?' The better question is 'Will I find a guy?' then ask 'when?'

waybread

Wan, you can't trick or force the oracle. If the chart does not support a committed relationship, the "when" question is immaterial. You cannot make something happen by asking "when."

I can't tell without seeing the ascendant degree, but it looks like a late-ish degree rising. If it's 27 degrees or later, it is a consideration against judgement. Sometimes the querent already knows the answer, or there isn't enough "oomph" in the system to make the question active and valid.

Then with Cancer rising, you are symbolized by the moon, he would be symbolized by Saturn. Because the 7th also symbolizes the astrologer, Saturn in the 7th also means the querent won't like the answer (big surprise.) The moon is past its last aspect with Saturn. So this gives a negative testimony.

The moon does apply to a trine with Mars, another guy planet, but it rules the house of casual, non-serious love affairs (flirting, one-night stands) and is in the 6th/turned 12th house, which are not terribly favorable, especially if you are asking about a committed relationship.

I would suggest you wait some months, if you want to ask an "if" or "will I" type of question.