By when will i get married? Want to know about my future husband.

Jyoti38900

Hi all,
I am jyoti from india. I wanted to know by when will i get married and how my married life would be? Actually my sister is facing so much trouble after her marriage. She is always in dilema to continue with her marriage or just call it off. So it has scared me a alot. Just wanted to know if my husband going to love me truly or not.

Name : - Jyoti Gupta
Birth Place :- Delhi, India
Birth time :- 06.35 pm
Birth date :- 03-08-1990

Thanks

mathur_dinesh

The Moon and Saturn are associated in your birth chart. This is the main reason for delay in marriage. You may get married before April/2023 is over. You will have a satisfactory marriage.

Kiran

You are 31 years running which is kind of considered late for marriage as per indian customs and traditions. Are you receiving marriage proposal or is there any other reasons for delay happening? I see you are scared with regards to marriage? Is that the only reason?

Pls provide more info...

Jyoti38900

I had a long relationship, got cheated in that. It ended in 2018. I was very much invested in that relationship. Plus i have seen my sister's married life. Its not i have not moved on. I have moved on and i dont even think about him anymore but i am scared of relationships now. I am scared if my future husband will love me. I feel it is btr to not to get married rather than crying whole life after getting married. I am getting proposals but most of the time i dont like the guy , if i like the guy he doesnt like me.

Last edited:

Kiran

Dear Jyoti,

Thank you for the information. Reason's for your delay in marriage
a) As indicated by Dinesh mathurji, Saturn moon connection.Both are placed in Saqittarius sign. This causes Punarphoo Dosha.
b) Lord of 8th Sun.
C) Moon afflicted with Uranus
d) Venus afflicted with Neptune/Chiron
e) Mars afflicted with Pluto

Remedies if you believe and may want to consider doing it
a) Surya Namaskar
b) Offer prayers to lord shiva and ask for his blessings. If possible do rudra abhishek pooja at your residence.
c) If there is any leakages of any kind at your residence fix it
d) Maybe you want to visit psychologist or marriage counsellor to get counselling to remove fear about marriage from your mind. This is typical impact of venus affliction with chiron(fear/rejections).

Marriage yog is there in this horoscope. Keep on trying . As indicated by Mathurji, hopefully april 2023...