Allergy, Autoimmune, Health related issues/questions

Giti

Premium Member
Hi Astro community,

I am wondering if anyone can pick up on the sources of my mysterious gut issues and autoimmune issues and also allergies...I will write back on my various diagnosis but I won't say much bc I want to see what you all can see without me creating any bias...any diet tip, allergy tip etc is very appreciated. Any health predispositions that you may see or transit related issues etc is appreciated. I am also really bad at reading progressions and SAs so if you have any ideas, again, appreciated.

Please let me know if I have to attach a particular chart.

Thanks in advance:kissing:

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Would you mind to put up a chart with just the planets and lunar nodes? It would be so much easier to read.

Frisiangal

Hi,
:crying::mad:
I've just lost several hours work through a blockage shutdown of the computer.
Have most of it filed, so will try again tomorrow.

Frisiangal

Hi Astro community,

I am wondering if anyone can pick up on the sources of my mysterious gut issues and autoimmune issues and also allergies...I will write back on my various diagnosis but I won't say much bc I want to see what you all can see without me creating any bias.

Disclaimer: I am not medically trained, whereby any information offered is derived from the rules applied to astrological symbolism as it pertains to the branch of astrology that deals with health issues. The personal focus is through the modern-holistic psychologically related rather than traditional perspective. It implies that, unless inherent from birth, physical disease is not ‘automatically’ written into a chart but can be psychosomatic of nature as a result of mismanagement and/or misuse of planetary energy

Hi,
I am replying to your query here and not touching on your reply on the Autism/Aspergers topic.

From Health Line; An autoimmune disease is a condition in which your immune system mistakenly attacks your body.

Astrologically speaking, the immune system is said to have strong associations with Saturn and Neptune. Saturn, ruler of the outer skin, naturally protects and defends the body from attack like a castle fortress that keeps invaders alien to it from entering. Neptune's 'feeler antennae' are sensitive to the presence of that which is alien to itself and can close itself to it. The bacterial force of an active Mars is the attacking system of one's own body against sources alien to it. All fine when in positive aspects.
Health issues of the immune system will usually see harsh aspects between Saturn and Neptune, implying that the natural defence system of Saturn is weakened by those 'forces' that Neptune cannot keep out. Mars begins attacking its own defences by mistake.

The chart shows an active square between Mars-Neptune and Saturn-Neptune.
Although Mars and Saturn are not officially aspected, Neptune may influence both separately. Mars and Saturn are both in Virgo, the sign associated with the 'perfection of the physical body/entity.' Virgo rules the digestive intestinal/viscera system (guts), the dermatological skin, and is also associated with allergies of all kinds. Saturn is ruler of the 6th house and is in the 3rd house, associated with the influences of family, siblings, junior schooling, and local environment upon an individual's own thought patterns.
(You might also consider the position of MEAN Black Moon Lilith, the physically non-existent, in Virgo in 3rd house, to which you showed interest in the other thread.)
The ruler of Virgo is Mercury, situated in the 6th house in Capricorn. It is in positive aspect to Mars, but is in square aspect to natal Moon in Libra in the 4th house.
The Moon, when associated with health issues, can be associated with allergic reactions to outer stimuli (planetary functions).
Mercury of Virgo can relate to a nervous indisposition, that could lead to Moon-ruled stomach upsets.

The chart suggests a strong Earth-based individual who is heavily physical structure orientated. It has a need for, yet may restrict itself from the Air social yet non-committal relationships. It can experience difficulty in showing/controlling/maintaining the Water intensity of depth of feeling. Fired by perceptions of an idealistic personal world , yet that may not be easily achieved ... and/or accepted .... when the reality of life( Virgo) proves to be otherwise. The different sides of an individual should attempt find a manner to work together in unison ....not always easy.

When Virgo evidence of proof shown in Earth manifestations is disregarded in preference to what one would prefer to believe, the Earth energy can revert inwards. Virgo becomes aggravated to such an extent that physical complaints can arise in the area over which it and its ruling planet preside.
Natal Moon in Libra is also harshly aspected to Mercury. Thought and feelings are in conflict with each other. This can affect the physical body.
Libra’s main rulership is over the renal system (kidneys), the filtering system that cleanses the body of that which is not good for it. It also rules the femine hormone sytem, the ovaries, and is said to have importance regarding the beauty of the skin.

A Sun, ruler Leo, in the 6th house is also important in health ‘matters of the heart’, especially when ruler of the Ascendant, the physical constitution. Leo rules the heart. Harshly aspected, it should beware of distancing itself from the social contacts the Libra Moon would so desire. Pluto aspected to both may be an overpowering controlling force that prevents it.

One should not forget that any planet associated with Virgo through placement or rulership can have a very sceptical side that can be discriminative of nature. Everyone has Virgo in the chart. It can easily remove the chaff from the corn, see every individual tree in the forest, yet can also be inclined to see the splinter in another’s eye and miss the balk in its own.

A Virgo diet can help the physical body but it cannot reach the source of, and cure what is going on internally in other ways. When allergies occur, one might ask to whom as well as to what is one allergic.:wink:

Hope you are able to find some answers for yourself.

Last edited:

Giti

Premium Member
Disclaimer: I am not medically trained, whereby any information offered is derived from the rules applied to astrological symbolism as it pertains to the branch of astrology that deals with health issues. The personal focus is through the modern-holistic psychologically related rather than traditional perspective. It implies that, unless inherent from birth, physical disease is not ‘automatically’ written into a chart but can be psychosomatic of nature as a result of mismanagement and/or misuse of planetary energy

Hi,
I am replying to your query here and not touching on your reply on the Autism/Aspergers topic.

From Health Line; An autoimmune disease is a condition in which your immune system mistakenly attacks your body.

Astrologically speaking, the immune system is said to have strong associations with Saturn and Neptune. Saturn, ruler of the outer skin, naturally protects and defends the body from attack like a castle fortress that keeps invaders alien to it from entering. Neptune's 'feeler antennae' are sensitive to the presence of that which is alien to itself and can close itself to it. The bacterial force of an active Mars is the attacking system of one's own body against sources alien to it. All fine when in positive aspects.
Health issues of the immune system will usually see harsh aspects between Saturn and Neptune, implying that the natural defence system of Saturn is weakened by those 'forces' that Neptune cannot keep out. Mars begins attacking its own defences by mistake.

The chart shows an active square between Mars-Neptune and Saturn-Neptune.
Although Mars and Saturn are not officially aspected, Neptune may influence both separately. Mars and Saturn are both in Virgo, the sign associated with the 'perfection of the physical body/entity.' Virgo rules the digestive intestinal/viscera system (guts), the dermatological skin, and is also associated with allergies of all kinds. Saturn is ruler of the 6th house and is in the 3rd house, associated with the influences of family, siblings, junior schooling, and local environment upon an individual's own thought patterns.
(You might also consider the position of MEAN Black Moon Lilith, the physically non-existent, in Virgo in 3rd house, to which you showed interest in the other thread.)
The ruler of Virgo is Mercury, situated in the 6th house in Capricorn. It is in positive aspect to Mars, but is in square aspect to natal Moon in Libra in the 4th house.
The Moon, when associated with health issues, can be associated with allergic reactions to outer stimuli (planetary functions).
Mercury of Virgo can relate to a nervous indisposition, that could lead to Moon-ruled stomach upsets.

The chart suggests a strong Earth-based individual who is heavily physical structure orientated. It has a need for, yet may restrict itself from the Air social yet non-committal relationships. It can experience difficulty in showing/controlling/maintaining the Water intensity of depth of feeling. Fired by perceptions of an idealistic personal world , yet that may not be easily achieved ... and/or accepted .... when the reality of life( Virgo) proves to be otherwise. The different sides of an individual should attempt find a manner to work together in unison ....not always easy.

When Virgo evidence of proof shown in Earth manifestations is disregarded in preference to what one would prefer to believe, the Earth energy can revert inwards. Virgo becomes aggravated to such an extent that physical complaints can arise in the area over which it and its ruling planet preside.
Natal Moon in Libra is also harshly aspected to Mercury. Thought and feelings are in conflict with each other. This can affect the physical body.
Libra’s main rulership is over the renal system (kidneys), the filtering system that cleanses the body of that which is not good for it. It also rules the femine hormone sytem, the ovaries, and is said to have importance regarding the beauty of the skin.

A Sun, ruler Leo, in the 6th house is also important in health ‘matters of the heart’, especially when ruler of the Ascendant, the physical constitution. Leo rules the heart. Harshly aspected, it should beware of distancing itself from the social contacts the Libra Moon would so desire. Pluto aspected to both may be an overpowering controlling force that prevents it.

One should not forget that any planet associated with Virgo through placement or rulership can have a very sceptical side that can be discriminative of nature. Everyone has Virgo in the chart. It can easily remove the chaff from the corn, see every individual tree in the forest, yet can also be inclined to see the splinter in another’s eye and miss the balk in its own.

A Virgo diet can help the physical body but it cannot reach the source of, and cure what is going on internally in other ways. When allergies occur, one might ask to whom as well as to what is one allergic.:wink:

Hope you are able to find some answers for yourself.

Thank you. Very detailed as I like it and I could understand it actually. I have analysed my own chart for years and know that virgo stellium and the way my mercury in 6th is situated and my moon definitely don’t help w the digestive system. The Saturn neptune and mars were interesting points, rather a fresh perspective.

Thanks again!

Frisiangal

Thank you. Very detailed as I like it and I could understand it actually. I have analysed my own chart for years and know that virgo stellium and the way my mercury in 6th is situated and my moon definitely don’t help w the digestive system. The Saturn neptune and mars were interesting points, rather a fresh perspective.

Thanks again!

????
And the feedback you were going to provide as in your post
'I will write back on my various diagnosis .....' but I won't say much bc I want to see what you all can see.'
Several hours work and write up would appreciate knowing what checked out or was totally wrong. ��:sad:

John Thompson

Hi Giti
I have a rare condition called mastocytosis. Mast cells are produced in the bone marrow and produce histamine. When we have allergies, the first thing people think of is anti-histamines. In my condition, mast cells production goes into overdrive and I go into anaphylaxis. Anti-histamines are not enough, so adrenaline has to be used. I have my own astrological theories, but agree with Mars/Saturn/Neptune but would also include Jupiter. Try a diet low in histamines. For example, many have intolerance of tomatoes [myself included] which are high histamine. Many are allergic to wheat, which not classified as high histamine of itself, when badly stored the mould is very high histamine. Hope this helps.