Living on Pluto and Saturn square Asc. line - difficult times!

SilentStorm

Hi all,

I have looked and looked on Google for some clues, but all I can find is the normal aspects and not aspects on specifically Location astrology.

I've enclosed my astro location map.
2,5 years ago I moved away from my hometown, moving hundreds of miles away, only to land smack dab on the PLUTO SQUARE ASC & SATURN SQUARE ASC line of my astro chart (=DENMARK) It's like ... really really accurate smack dab on these two malefics lines. There are no crossing lines though. But my MC is nearby (to the south) and so it could have an impact on the career related things going on here I guess).
Earlier, I lived closer to my Uranus sextil Ascendant... Always felt that my "weirdness" was for the good. Not so much here, where I've been the victims of power hungry people of all kinds. Especially bosses.

My natal Pluto and Saturn is both at 28 degrees of Libra (the "anaretic degree") - so everything is kinda exaggerated to a point sometimes where I feel like "throwing up".

Now I just discovered I went from the ashes and into the frying pan with this move to the new place.

How things have progressed so far:
To move in with my BF the new place I was forced to give up a really really good job. I've been longing for a similar kind of job ever since, but it doesn't seem to come.
Every job I've started on has (for one reason or another) ended. Either I was fired, laid off, I left it... you name it. Uranus is touring my 2nd house since I moved so that could be a possible cause for the instability too.

Nothing I've started on has had staying power. I seem to find flaws with the management, assignments or anything else within the first month of working at a new place. I've had back aches since summer 2015 which hasn't dissappeared yet. Every choice I take is always reevaluated 3 times or more. I've bought 3(!!!) new beds since I started treating my back pains, but none of them seem to "be right". When my BF and I do something, we seldom get it right the first time - be it places we go, things we do, compromises we make.. It's exhausting! We have Saturn square Venus in our composite chart... could be the reason maybe.

I've regretted several times that I moved away (jobwise - not lovewise), because I simply can't seem to find that "perfect" job situation again. I am connected to my former co-workers, since one of them has become my best friend - and I miss her, I miss the company... I miss the status I had there, I miss... so much about my old life. But I also know that I'm so different now that it probably wouldn't be the same anyway if I moved back.

My thoughts constantly swirls around the aspects of: "Did I do the right thing?" "Did I choose wrong?" (especially since my BF and I have had sooo many fights during our time together)... etc. Saturn's doubts and fears have been brutal. Even if I like several aspects of living in the new place, I don't feel "connected" to it the same way as "home". This is natural, but I've been going at it for 2 years, trying to fit in, but nothing seems to come out of it. I've had several issues with my bosses, authority figures and all (Pluto sq. asc?).
I've found almost no friends during these 2 years either. I've been very, very lonely.

Help!
Should I move or should I stay?

My BF always says that if he has to, he will set me free if I want to move back to my old place, because he can see how happy I was then. But... I can't go back being who I was. He changed me, this relocation has changed me... and I don't know if who I am is fit for the "old" place again.

I have enclosed 3 charts -
The astro location map
The transits for the day I quit my job
The progressed and natal chart
The solar return for 2016-2017

Any insight or help on this subject would be appreciated!

Attachments

• chart and transits at the day I quit my dream job.jpg
    chart and transits at the day I quit my dream job.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 48
  • progressed and natal.jpg
    progressed and natal.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 42
  • solar return 2016-2017.jpg
    solar return 2016-2017.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 44
  • astro chart Anette.jpg
    astro chart Anette.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

HoldOrFold

If I were you, I'd pack my bags and move to the UK. Looks pretty good for you there, Sun/Jupiter/Venus on the MC and the same planets sextile the Ascendant. If in England/Wales/Scotland, you'd be on the East of those MC lines too, and apparently the influence is strongest on the east side within a few hundred miles due to the rotation of the earth.

Maybe take an extended holiday there if you can to check the place out.

Honestly, you're lucky to have such good lines in a habitable place. I'd at least check it out.

SilentStorm

If I were you, I'd pack my bags and move to the UK. Looks pretty good for you there, Sun/Jupiter/Venus on the MC and the same planets sextile the Ascendant. If in England/Wales/Scotland, you'd be on the East of those MC lines too, and apparently the influence is strongest on the east side within a few hundred miles due to the rotation of the earth.

Maybe take an extended holiday there if you can to check the place out.

Honestly, you're lucky to have such good lines in a habitable place. I'd at least check it out.

Thank you so much for the reply! :happy:

Since I wrote this post, my BF is now my EX bf... and I have moved back to the place where I came from. My mother's parkinson's desease is getting worse, and she have like... 10 good years left to enjoy life. So I intend to make these 10 years count for all I can! Saturn is sextiling my 8th house moon at the moment, so of course this is very very important for me. :innocent:

I must say I could almost feel the tension leave my body - as if some heavy weight was lifted off my chest, when standing on the ferry and looking back on the city. Suddenly I could breathe again. It was kinda freaky. But very very relieving! :happy:

I've had nothing but positive experiences from the day I arrived here, and my sextile-Uranus-Ascendant line has made sure I have met some fantastic people in this place. Also, Jupiter is touring my 7th/8th house the coming year, so I couldn't really ask for more. Well, maybe a nice little affair with a rich man perhaps, but until I meet Prince Charming I'll be here waiting for him to come :whistling:

I think I can agree to the fact that these lines DO have an effect. I can't feel any of the tension, dragging down or whatever else has been a part of my life for the past years. Those years taught me to keep fighting, tooth and nail for what you believe in and want! But it sure does help to live in a place where you don't have to struggle for EVERY little thing you have. That's a relief in a whole different area!

I have always felt drawn to Scotland and Wales actually. Maybe because of all the myths and stuff (and after "The Outlander" series - definitely!).
Maybe some day I'll go visit :happy:
I don't think I could relocate that far away unless I didn't have any family left I think... No matter the aspects :pinched:

HoldOrFold

Thanks for the update, it sounds like you'll do well where you are.

Some day you might have the urge to move somewhere else, sometimes we are drawn to somewhere in particular because our soul wants to learn something which that place can provide.

I'm glad things are working out for you now :happy:

RissaLights

Hi SilentStorm and others on this thread,

I hope your mother is doing well. I'm sure she's glad you came home.

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your post about living on your Pluto & Saturn square Asc line. This totally resonates for me. I've been living on my Pluto sq Asc line for 12 years and am totally exhausted. My health is taking the brunt of it all too.

We moved here in the middle of the financial crisis and at the time it seemed like what I had to do to get a job: go to a bigger market, Washington, D.C. I didn't figure out until year 9 that I was on my Pluto sq Asc line. Ugh.

I've been trying to leave for years, but it's just as you say; every time I get some focus and ambition it all just fizzles out. How did you get off this line ultimately? I'm having serious trouble connecting with myself and hearing spiritual guidance.

Any advice appreciated.

Thank you so much for the reply! :happy:

Since I wrote this post, my BF is now my EX bf... and I have moved back to the place where I came from. My mother's parkinson's desease is getting worse, and she have like... 10 good years left to enjoy life. So I intend to make these 10 years count for all I can! Saturn is sextiling my 8th house moon at the moment, so of course this is very very important for me. :innocent:

I must say I could almost feel the tension leave my body - as if some heavy weight was lifted off my chest, when standing on the ferry and looking back on the city. Suddenly I could breathe again. It was kinda freaky. But very very relieving! :happy:

I've had nothing but positive experiences from the day I arrived here, and my sextile-Uranus-Ascendant line has made sure I have met some fantastic people in this place. Also, Jupiter is touring my 7th/8th house the coming year, so I couldn't really ask for more. Well, maybe a nice little affair with a rich man perhaps, but until I meet Prince Charming I'll be here waiting for him to come :whistling:

I think I can agree to the fact that these lines DO have an effect. I can't feel any of the tension, dragging down or whatever else has been a part of my life for the past years. Those years taught me to keep fighting, tooth and nail for what you believe in and want! But it sure does help to live in a place where you don't have to struggle for EVERY little thing you have. That's a relief in a whole different area!

I have always felt drawn to Scotland and Wales actually. Maybe because of all the myths and stuff (and after "The Outlander" series - definitely!).
Maybe some day I'll go visit :happy:
I don't think I could relocate that far away unless I didn't have any family left I think... No matter the aspects :pinched: