A question from someone

knowledge

Hi, I need help with this chart urgently can some one help me if possible.

Someone wants to know about if her health condition would get better?

She has been going through menorrhagia for quite some time now but her scans came out normal with no endometriosis or fibroids. Could be some hormonal imbalance they suspect. She is been trying a new diatery plans to see if it would help. The medications She got from doc doesn't help at all.

So she badly wants to know if her condition would get soon.

I need someone's help to read this chart. The quarent's is Saturn should I look at the L6 or L8 for any connection to her period problem?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_hmm_hr.83792.285159.jpg
    astro_2gw_hmm_hr.83792.285159.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Almohsin

Hi, I need help with this chart urgently can some one help me if possible.

Someone wants to know about if her health condition would get better?

She has been going through menorrhagia for quite some time now but her scans came out normal with no endometriosis or fibroids. Could be some hormonal imbalance they suspect. She is been trying a new diatery plans to see if it would help. The medications She got from doc doesn't help at all.

So she badly wants to know if her condition would get soon.

I need someone's help to read this chart. The quarent's is Saturn should I look at the L6 or L8 for any connection to her period problem?

Saturn is the strong disease in his house, the sick person is Mercury and he is weak, but he will move away from the sun, and the presence of Jupiter in the sixth house may give hope for recovery, but the disease remains strong.Recovery may take time .