Does my boyfriend love me?

fensi88

No, he does not!
He is Saturn and Saturn is in no dignities of Moon/you. Saturn is only in Venus Face. Venus represents you as a physical being, as woman, so his interest in you is sexual, not as a thinking being. This dignity is not so much positive, but it is better than nothing, that is minor interest, better than indifference, but not too much.

Undric

Something is going to happen around the corner, however. The moon applies to a conjunction with Saturn. The outcome won’t be up to your expectations, though.

IleneK

Premium Member
Well, for asking this question and having these doubts, I must have hit rock bottom.

With both your significators in his/7th house, both of you are focused on *him*.

He as Sat in its dignity is strong and focused on himself, on what he wants. You are also focused on what he wants and not terribly rewarded for it, which may be what motivated you to post this question?
Sometimes rock bottom is where we need to be in order to gain some clarity and put ourselves onto a more supporting and nourishing path. This may be your time to make that change?.

I am truly wishing you well in this difficult time for you.

Last edited:

Almohsin

Well, for asking this question and having these doubts, I must have hit rock bottom.

Being Saturn he doesn't show good interest, you feel cold, unreactive and selfish. But you want him and he still accepts you. You are emotional and you love to be cared for, being the moon. I always find that there is something missing in a relationship when a Cancer is in the ascendant! . You are here, the moon is fast-paced, interacting, emotional, and moving towards the man Saturn, but you feel that it is cold and does not move towards you as required! This feeling will remain and the situation will improve a little in the coming days.Because the moon will come out of the pressure of Pluto and Saturn (it is sandwiched between two heavy planets)! This will improve your situation a little, but in the long run it is still difficult.