possible past life connection, synastry with someone passed on?

Edit: !!!!*chart posted in comments*!!!

Is there someone that could look at a synastry chart between me and a person who has passed away and tell me the possible past life connections? I believe I’ve been experiencing past life memories as/with this person.

My Saturn is exactly conjunct their south node

Their Saturn is exactly conjunct my south node

My south node falls exactly on their IC

My moon is in their 12th house

Their south node is conjunct my IC

There is more I could say but it would honestly just be easier to see the chart.

I’ve been searching the internet for almost a year and I haven’t been able to find anyone to check it out.

I would really appreciate the help ❤️

Last edited:

Arianna09

hello, surely if you post the graph it would be easier to see the aspects. From what I read there is definitely a past life connection, also I think you could have been members of the same family (the IC represents our origins, our childhood, our ancestors but on a karmic level it could also represent our last moments of the previous life).
But I don't understand if you feel the connection with a deceased person or feel that you were this person in your past life.

hello, surely if you post the graph it would be easier to see the aspects. From what I read there is definitely a past life connection, also I think you could have been members of the same family (the IC represents our origins, our childhood, our ancestors but on a karmic level it could also represent our last moments of the previous life).
But I don't understand if you feel the connection with a deceased person or feel that you were this person in your past life.

I’m not sure how to post a photo I tried!

I’m looking for someone to clarify the connection we may have. Whether that be I WAS them or i knew them.

I sent a photo!

CapAquaPis

To the OP: I just read your chart and your ASC squares their ASC (is yours in the 10th of theirs? I can't really tell by looking at it) There are deeper meanings of past lives in ones' south nodes. And exposed life details in our 12th houses.