Am I insane?

Hiya. It's a cauld Saturday nicht here in Scotland. The heating is in,and the Zinfandel is warming my blood. Even though, ironically, alcohol lowers the body temperature. Anyway, I'm also watching 'Snapped,' a programme on TruTV about women who are basically insane.. It got me thinking about asking this question. Out of pure curiousity. And also because curiousity killed the cat.

Meow.

I would like to add a disclaimer that post in no way detracts from any integrity in my previous post reflecting to health issues.

Last edited:

tikana

Naw you are not insane

look at our planet earth it is tilted 23.5 degrees. Not even Earth rotates straigh and you wanna know if you are insane? our planet is insane.

“Madness is something rare in individuals — but in groups, parties, peoples, and ages, it is the rule.”

Naw you are not insane

look at our planet earth it is tilted 23.5 degrees. Not even Earth rotates straigh and you wanna know if you are insane? our planet is insane.

“Madness is something rare in individuals — but in groups, parties, peoples, and ages, it is the rule.”

It is not I that is misanthropic towards the world, but the world which is misanthropic towards I.

I salute you, Tikana.

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars."

'...Naw, Caesar, but I've just finished a bottle of Zinfandel to myself. The fault will be in my 'heed' in the mornin.'

tikana

It is not I that is misanthropic towards the world, but the world which is misanthropic towards I.

I salute you, Tikana.

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars."

'...Naw, Caesar, but I've just finished a bottle of Zinfandel to myself. The fault will be in my 'heed' in the mornin.'

you are fine.. rumor is false

you are fine.. rumor is false

I know I'm fine, I just don't understand why the world doesn't think so. So I am a bit timid. So I am a bit 'broken.' What matter? But it matter in my small country town where open-mindedness is as much of an actuality as 'World Peace.'

tikana

I know I'm fine, I just don't understand why the world doesn't think so. So I am a bit timid. So I am a bit 'broken.' What matter? But it matter in my small country town where open-mindedness is as much of an actuality as 'World Peace.'

i stopped trying to explain that years ago

RaRohini

Hi !
My definition of 'insane' would be this.. Anyone who is not in tune with nature is insane. By that definition, half the world is insane.

Hi !
My definition of 'insane' would be this.. Anyone who is not in tune with nature is insane. By that definition, half the world is insane.

If only the majority of people didn't judge a book by its cover. My GP thinks I have asbergers (which I don't), my family and the general public treat me like I'm insane. I'm excruciatingly naive.

I know I'm not insane. Because I still believe in love. After all my idealisms have broken down and even my body cannot hide showing what pain has grown in my mind. After all that, I still want to try.

These are not the ramblings of someone who is having a hard day. I am such a wreck I am treated as an insane person by people I meet. It's not insanity - it's just they haven't ever seen such low self-esteem and pure brokenness in someone, except for the insane. But I am not. I do not get the pleasure of escape.

It's the season, November and December are dark times up there in Scotland... just keep warm and do something nice...Venus in Pisces - I have this as well and get those moments too, especially this time of year...

They are that, Bina. It's been raining, snowing, and freezing all at once!! Yes you are a VIP too, we see and feel all judgements. It's such a weakness in people, I feel sorry for them. Thing is though it's hard to directly confront judgements when they are done with micro, passive-aggressiveness...I'm too open, as well. The ViP emotions are written all over my face!!