Kabbalah - Tree of Life

abraxas

How old is this stuff? I always ignored kabbalah thinking yeah, sure but recently I was reading about it and this tree of life was practically starting with big bang so I'm going to be really impressed if kabbalists thought of that prior to big bang theory?

Quoting from http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/treeoflifetraditional.htm

First there is Ain. Ain is Negativity, Nothingness, The Negative Existence, the Great Emptiness, The Absolute, The Absence of Things, The Prime Cause, The Originless Origin of all manifestation. You guessed it; it is not knowable, it is indescribable, everything we say about it, it is not. Then there is Ain Soph. Ain means 'not' and soph means "end". Ain Soph is the Infinite, The Limitless, Infinite Space, Eternity. It is also called the Holy Old One, or the Old One of All Old Ones. Ain Soph is the primal darkness of the absolute unity above anything else. Ain Soph is the one in which everything has its origin, its existence,and to which everything returns.
Next we have the Ain Soph Aur. Aur means light. The Ain Soph Aur is the Limitless or Infinite Light.
Now the Ain Soph Aur retracts itself within itself to a light point. Here we have substantiality out of nothing. This brings forth Kether (=the Crown), the first Sephira at the top of Tree of Life. Here is the primal vibration of the universe to follow.
This light point starts to emit light energy, light rays. This is the primal ocean of subtle ether used for the building of the universe. This subtle ether is polarized into harmonious moving opposites of positive and negative, attraction and repulsion, contraction and expansion. There is harmonious equilibrium.

asa%202.jpg
If they don't shamelessly rip off big bang theory then this really deserves some digging and what I covered here is just the beginning of tree of life there are pillars, sephirots, those sephirots are pretty much all associated with astrological signs and tarot cards etc.

I always disliked how astrology doesn't explain anything and says Jupiter has this effect, believe or not. This tree of life can be used to explain a lot of things. It can add onthological depth to astrology.
Tree_of_Life_2009_large.png

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

Here is a start:

In the religion of Judaism, the Sacred Serpent is said to rise from the abyss. Through his power and guidance, a divine World Jewry will triumph over the Gentiles, and the Jews’ Messiah will reign supreme.

220px-Lilith_%28John_Collier_painting%29.jpg
1357332185.jpg

4368582d36a02889afee935656bff076_zpsoam6ivup.jpg
48dcd134f678945178095d5c3b5b3de4_zpscajio7vr.jpg

441px-Da_Vinci_Vitruve_Luc_Viatour.jpg

The Burning Bush (Symbolic of the tree of life and the Sun):
burning%20bush_zps8oudou3o.png~original

Eye of Ra/Aten/The snake Apophis:
snake%20over%20ras%20head_zpscri8mur9.png
325px-Aten.svg.png
the%20snake%20Apophis_zpsizlacg9q.png

Ra is Apep, The snake Apophis.

http://www.renegadetribune.com/the-serpent-and-the-pole/

Just for reference, it is based on the Human Anatomy.

I'm not an Atenist/Jew/Christian/Muslim/Hindu/Buddhist/Wiccan/Satanist.

Last edited:

abraxas

What I'm going to start with that? I said Kabbalah - Tree of Life thing practically starts with big bang and I know Kabbalah is old and based on Judaism...

What I asked, if they thought of that prior to big bang theory or not. Is this new interpretation, is this them using science for their cause or did they actually come up with that before science? Because if they did, then it is no small thinking and wild guessing, I am not a believer as well but you can be a believer and then you can perfectly explain something. Try to be a little open minded?

Last edited:
What I'm going to start with that? I said Kabbalah - Tree of Life thing practically starts with big bang and I know Kabbalah is old and based on Judaism...

What I asked, if they thought of that prior to big bang theory or not. Is this new interpretation, is this them using science for their cause or did they actually come up with that before science? Because if they did, then it is no small thinking and wild guessing, I am not a believer as well but you can be a believer and then you can perfectly explain something. Try to be a little open minded?

I'm not really sure how much is known of Kaballah. I heard it was rooted in Judaism too. The ancient scrolls were discovered by the first founders of the 'stone masons.' So god knows what time they were actually written. The rituals inscribed in the parchments, are still used to do this day in mason ceremonies. Something about those parchments helped cement the founders together, and adopt 'strange' rituals and beliefs, which would have been enough to execute them in those early times.

It would be interesting to see if there is any correlation between Kaballah and the nodes, as it is describing what sounds to me like the nodes, and both can't exist simultaneously, unless they are describing the same thing..?

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

I updated my post to help give better understanding.

The Kabbalah has nothing to do with the big bang.

Cap

How old is this stuff? I always ignored kabbalah thinking yeah, sure but recently I was reading about it and this tree of life was practically starting with big bang so I'm going to be really impressed if kabbalists thought of that prior to big bang theory?

Quoting from http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/treeoflifetraditional.htm

If they don't shamelessly rip off big bang theory then this really deserves some digging and what I covered here is just the beginning of tree of life there are pillars, sephirots, those sephirots are pretty much all associated with astrological signs and tarot cards etc.

I always disliked how astrology doesn't explain anything and says Jupiter has this effect, believe or not. This tree of life can be used to explain a lot of things. It can add onthological depth to astrology.

When I was very young I did some experimenting with Kabbalistic magic and based on my personal experience I can say it works (just as any other "mind over matter" technique). In some ways Kabbalah is similar to ancient Vedic techniques, it utilizes sound (frequencies, vibration) combined with the power of the mind. Soon after that I realized that reality manipulation is not what I really wanted so I switched to yoga and meditation.

The problem with big bang theory is that it is just a theory, without a single shred of evidence. Big bang theory has been proposed by Catholic priest Georges Lemaître in 1931.

http://www.decodedscience.org/georges-lemaitre-discovered-the-expansion-of-the-universe/5588

It is only natural for (human) mind to think in terms of dualities, in terms of beginning and the end. I am more inclined to accept Vedic view that Universe (this one and countless other universes) has no beginning, it has only pulsating phases of manifestation and dissolution. Modern science has also shifted towards this view in recent years.

http://phys.org/news/2015-02-big-quantum-equation-universe.html

Last edited: