COVID vaccine is ready!

Bunraku

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-54882091

It’s 90% effective ! https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/09/health/covid-vaccine-pfizer.html

Who wants to get this? It honestly feels like such a relief! American statistics have come out stating that COVID infections are uncontrolled and spread like wildfire.

Who knew that vaccines are this quick to make? I thought it would take longer since everything the FDA does takes several years, but apparently I’m mistaken. Oh well, I better not think about it too much. I think it’s just amazing that Biden won and a vaccine came out ASAP and is finally to help solve this COVID pandemic. Do you think the Trump administration handled it / or is handling it well? (Or the best they could at least).

So many families can sigh in relief knowing that science once again saved the day :smile: I bet parents have a massive burden lifted off their shoulders knowing their children can be at peace once vaccinated.

blondie89

Banned

It’s 90% effective ! https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/09/health/covid-vaccine-pfizer.html

Who wants to get this? It honestly feels like such a relief! American statistics have come out stating that COVID infections are uncontrolled and spread like wildfire.

Who knew that vaccines are this quick to make? I thought it would take longer since everything the FDA does takes several years, but apparently I’m mistaken. Oh well, I better not think about it too much. I think it’s just amazing that Biden won and a vaccine came out ASAP and is finally to help solve this COVID pandemic. Do you think the Trump administration handled it / or is handling it well? (Or the best they could at least).

So many families can sigh in relief knowing that science once again saved the day :smile: I bet parents have a massive burden lifted off their shoulders knowing their children can be at peace once vaccinated.

Before i will vaccinate i would do a horary if it's safe. This vaccine is on Rmna and not like the normal influence vaccine. There are studies from 6 month round about, you don't know what it will make with you in a few years..

CapAquaPis

I knew a vaccine will come, it takes about a year to get one made, and the US is a poor example of disease pandemic control. Sputnik V is being ordered in 50 countries with ties to Russia and the CanSino project in Canada who works with China to develop a similar COVID-19 vaccine. Moderna's own is very effective and we should work with Sputnik V and CanSino to mass distribute a vaccine to end this pandemic within a 2 year window from Christmas 2020 to New Year's day 2023.

CapAquaPis

Around Christmas day, the first shipments of the Cambridge-Pfizer vaccine fro the UK arrives, and within 2 months: 20 million doses (2-3 shots within 29 days) to the highest-risk groups (seniors over age 60, health care workers, first responders, public school teachers, government officials and anyone with a medical condition) for stage 1. After March 1st, here comes stage 2 (essential workers like grocery store clerks, pregnant women and children under age 12) with about 100 million as production increases. And after May 1st, stage 3 for the majority of the US population with 150-300 million range, esp. for those whose COVID-19 antibodies from past infection expires within a year of having an infection, all can be done before July 1-4th to bring America back to normal (or close to it, masks may have to be worn until Sep 1st, the CDC's prediction).

Neptunian Rainbow

Have a look at the number of deaths in Sweden this year compared to other years. We have very little restrictions. Our trams, buses, malls and schools are crowded with people who are not wearing masks.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/525353/sweden-number-of-deaths/

Something is very off with the Covid pandemic. 9 million people die from starvation every year. 1,5 million die from tuberculosis every year, the same amount that they claim have died from Covid. Why are those deaths not important?
I think around 7000 people have died from Covid in Sweden this year. However, everyone who have tested positive for Covid and then died within 30 days have been classified as a Covid death. Even if the death cause was something else.

30 000 people die from heart disease in my country every year. Still there is a lot of really unhealthy food being sold, no one wants to implement restrictions on the food industry in order to save lives.

The entire world will go into a very severe crisis as a consequence of the restrictions that have been implemented due to Covid. The poor people will suffer the most.

I will do my best to avoid the vaccine. If you read a bit about Pfizer and the scandals around that company you may not feel 100 % sure that they are reliable. However, what’s most important is that we all have the right to decide over our own bodies.

blackbery

A happy turn????

The vaccine was rushed out due to the fear mongering & pressure & it's really scary that the serious side effects are not being disclosed.

The only happy turn will be for the Ju-Pl companies which will make billions from jabbing people with an untested vaccine.

Bill Gates licking his lips & rubbing his hands & trying to get countries to make it mandatory....then he can go to Africa & other third world countries & extort millions from the govt's there to kill & injury their people too with his unproven vaccines.

A horror show & I don't know one sane person who would be injected with this vaccine. The Russian vaccine Sputnik V already being jabbed into people!!!

The FDA will meet on Thursday to make a formal decision.

The agency is yet to approve the vaccine, but has published a document stating the trial data was "consistent" with the recommendations set out in its emergency use guidance.

The UK's regulatory body, the MHRA, approved the vaccine last week.

Coronavirus: Sputnik V vaccine rushed out to wary Russians

Mars-Pluto square not exactly the best time for this type of experimentation.

I didn't see this thread so I cut & paste from the other thread which Shanti started.

blackbery

AND covid 19 has a recovery rate of 99.8%!!!

These vaccines have huge side effects which they don't talk about. Who reads the fine print when they go to get injected because 'they' tell us it's effective.

It's big pharma that is wanting to jab everyone with a unproven & untested vaccine. They will make BILLIONS & probably exempt from death or serious injury.

I don't know one person who is going to get jabbed with this very unsafe vaccine whether it's from Russia, China, the U.S. or India. ALL with MAJOR side effects.

My immune system is 100% effective, AND it actually LIKES me! No covid here.

I'll stick to my immune system, thanks.

JUPITERASC

Nurse Faints After Getting WuFlu Vacc In Another PR Nightmare :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmjO98I629A

AND covid 19 has a recovery rate of 99.8%!!!

These vaccines have huge side effects which they don't talk about. Who reads the fine print when they go to get injected because 'they' tell us it's effective.

It's big pharma that is wanting to jab everyone with a unproven & untested vaccine. They will make BILLIONS & probably exempt from death or serious injury.

I don't know one person who is going to get jabbed with this very unsafe vaccine whether it's from Russia, China, the U.S. or India. ALL with MAJOR side effects.

Dirius

Lots of reports of allergic reactions to the vaccine. Be careful.

I would wait for a better version of the vaccine before getting it.

CapAquaPis

A dozen yes, and 4 temporary cases of Bell's Palsy (the left side of our lips are open due to facial muscles are stuck). More countries are requesting 6 known COVID-19 vaccines: Astra-Zeneca, CanSino, Moderna, Pfizer, SinoVac and the first one developed in Russia, Sputnik "V". It's usual for many vaccines to have rare major side effects and a lot of people who taken vaccines we have today (i.e. smallpox) will feel briefly tired, lethargic and mild "cold/flu-like" symptoms.

Dirius

A dozen yes, and 4 temporary cases of Bell's Palsy (the left side of our lips are open due to facial muscles are stuck). More countries are requesting 6 known COVID-19 vaccines: Astra-Zeneca, CanSino, Moderna, Pfizer, SinoVac and the first one developed in Russia, Sputnik "V". It's usual for many vaccines to have rare major side effects and a lot of people who taken vaccines we have today (i.e. smallpox) will feel briefly tired, lethargic and mild "cold/flu-like" symptoms.

I agree - but in normal situations most of these reactions are tested out during trials. Most vaccines take like a decade to be developed.

Opal

Premium Member
My immune system is 100% effective, AND it actually LIKES me! No covid here.

I'll stick to my immune system, thanks.

Funny! We are at opposite sides of the immune system spectrum, but, our sentiments are the same.

Oddly, an cute explanation of my immune system, is that is overprotective, and rejects that which it sees as a danger.

My husband calls me his “canary”, a mining term. Because, most of what I can tell, I may not be allergic to carrots, and walnuts, and eggs, it is the toxins that are used in the growth, and preservation of them.

No Covid here either.

(Upside: no McDonald’s food can go down my throat)

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Funny! We are at opposite sides of the immune system spectrum, but, our sentiments are the same.

Oddly, an cute explanation of my immune system, is that is overprotective, and rejects that which it sees as a danger.

My husband calls me his “canary”, a mining term. Because, most of what I can tell, I may not be allergic to carrots, and walnuts, and eggs, it is the toxins that are used in the growth, and preservation of them.

No Covid here either.

(Upside: no McDonald’s food can go down my throat)
immunity_boosting_foods2_0.jpg

blackbery

MSM is not reporting the NUMEROUS cases of SEVERE allergic reactions nor the deaths or serious injuries. WHY would any healthy person under the age of 70 take the vaccine when the recovery rate for covid is 99.9% :andy::andy::andy:

An elderly man died at a Jerusalem hospital on Tuesday, December 29, just a few hours after receiving the first dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine. According to reports, it was the second death to happen in Israel, hours after an elderly man received the inoculation.

Boston Doctor Reports Serious Allergic Reaction After Getting Moderna’s Covid Vaccine

2 Alaska Health Workers Got Emergency Treatment After Receiving Pfizer’s Vaccine

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/16/health/covid-pfizer-vaccine-allergic-reaction.html

They are now saying that the vaccines might have a 50 or 60% success rate, much less than the 90% they reported initially. :andy:

You can’t sue Pfizer or Moderna if you have severe Covid vaccine side effects. The government likely won’t compensate you for damages either

:andy::unsure::alien:

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/16/covid-vaccine-side-effects-compensation-lawsuit.html

https://www.ibtimes.sg/two-elderly-...biontech-vaccine-israel-what-went-wrong-54529

Before i will vaccinate i would do a horary if it's safe. This vaccine is on Rmna and not like the normal influence vaccine. There are studies from 6 month round about, you don't know what it will make with you in a few years..

blackbery

What happened to the nurse Tiffany Dover, I heard she died. Nobody has heard from her, her twitter, instagram accounts are silent, no posts. BUT ehe hospital where she works say she is 'fine'.

Where's the PROOF that she's alive or well? Why doesn't she give a press conference?????

one of the CHI Memorial nurses fainted after receiving the vaccine. Since then, misinformation, conspiracy theories and rumors have swirled on social media.

Channel 3 was there live and witnessed Tiffany Dover receive the vaccine and the moments after. We spoke with Dover after she fainted, and she told us she has an overactive vagal response and is known to faint after shots.

CHI Memorial tells Channel 3 she's fine.:sideways::andy:

I hope & pray she is 'fine' but does anyone here have an update or any proof she is even alive????

https://www.wrcbtv.com/story/431113...d-after-getting-covid19-vaccine-is-doing-fine

Osamenor

Staff member

Fainting can be a reaction to almost anything. Some people faint just from getting a shot. Or for unrelated reasons that happen to coincide with a shot. One nurse fainting after a vaccine isn't evidence that it has serious side effects....

...but severe allergic reactions are. Keep in mind, though, that people can be allergic to anything. There's no vaccine in existence that's never triggered an allergic reaction in anyone at all.

The scary thing is that we don't know, at this point, what exactly it is that's caused the allergic reactions, let alone why it caused them in those individuals. Some of them had histories of anaphylactic reactions to other things, but at least one did not. If we knew the cause, we would know who should not get that particular vaccine. We would also know, possibly, how to create a vaccine without those triggers.

To put it in perspective, a significant minority of the population is fatally allergic to nuts. Suppose eating nuts were found to be the way to prevent Covid. Most people would have no trouble with that, but some would go into anaphylactic shock, and it would be a much higher percentage of people than have reacted to the Covid vaccine. The difference is that people who are allergic to nuts know they are, and if it's an anaphylactic kind of allergy, they know to carry an epipen, while people who are not allergic to nuts know they're perfectly safe eating them, even if not everyone is. Nobody's been exposed to this brand new vaccine before, so nobody knows if they're allergic to it until they've had it.

Last edited: