Should I risk and open a school?

theV

Weeks ago, I have lost my job and my boss told me they are moving from the school. It was difficult for me at first, but now I'm thinking of taking chance and opening my school where I used to work. Should I jump in and take a risk?

My situation:

Thr time is running and I don't have much time to get things done.
I don't have the money so I'll probably have to take a loan.

Should I risk and open

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_brihu.38246.7215.png
    astro_w2gw_brihu.38246.7215.png
    39.8 KB · Views: 37

Chrysalis

I dnt think you should moon/mars opposition and then mars loses its dignity after when changes signs where you then receive by detriment.

Chart being late degree prob says you already deep down know you shouldnt.

Sunrise

Weeks ago, I have lost my job and my boss told me they are moving from the school. It was difficult for me at first, but now I'm thinking of taking chance and opening my school where I used to work. Should I jump in and take a risk?

My situation:

Thr time is running and I don't have much time to get things done.
I don't have the money so I'll probably have to take a loan.

Should I risk and open
Dear Hello,
These charts and with such questions are difficult and always have their difficulties.

Now and very quickly:
The Moon does not prevent a :opposition: with Mars (you), because Mars will change position.
The last few degrees show us quite simply that a circle was closed and a new, new one started. This is not necessarily bad. Just every new beginning is difficult.

and Mars in the last few degrees shows us the same. the end of a situation and you change position and enter into a new one.
The positive thing you see here is that Mars (you), is changing position, and you will be ruled by Jupiter. The great benefactor, even more here Jupiter "loves" Mars (you) and Mars will be Love" Jupiter. Mutual reception by Sign (ruler), always empowers the planet and shows good cooperation. The planet is also gaining power.

The important thing here is that Jupiter is the Lord of your 9th house (higher education, teaching), and the Lord of the 8th (the loan, the money of others). Too positive.

Also the Lord of your professional but also of success is Saturn. It is also the earnings from work.
Look where is !!!! In the 9th (education, apprenticeship, teaching) and the exaltation of Mars (you). Too positive things.

The Moon, also ready to change (new situation), the sign, without affecting you (does not aspect:opposition: Mars), also enters a sign that also shows us teaches teaching, communication, young people, etc. (Gemini). This is your pocket and your money.

Moon Once the position changes, will be Trine with Sun (the natural Lord of the professional) inside your 10th house. Too positive.
I think the chart shows positive facts and I would suggest that you look very well because it is worth the trouble.
The map shows definite and positive changes.
I will try to come in more detail.

Clearly there are some difficulties and limitations, but it is natural.

theV

Thank you very much. I'll more into it. I did tarot reading for myself as well and it said that I need to slow down a bit. I had three and eight of wands in reverse. It asked me look for help or guidance but also a possibility of a loan.