Designing an astrological serial killer

AppLeo

I liked the massive ego idea :lol:

Was wondering what placements would make someone a killer...

I was thinking Scorpio Ascendant, Aries Sun, and Moon in Capricorn.

Scorpio anything in general.

And then a ton of negative Pluto or Mars aspects.

Key notes.

No remorse.
Mind is wired wrong.

Now anyone can turn bad, but they need to have a lack of control before hand to go this far, a serial killer is someone who kills repeatedly, not once after a heartbreak or for a good reason.

Capricorn is focused, Cap moons don't tend to be like that.

I would say Sun in Aquarius, Moon in Scorpio, Mercury in Sagittarius, Mars in Cancer.

Moon Square Sun, Mercury square Moon.

Why Mars in Cancer?
Illogical anger.

Why Moon in Scorpio?
Uncontrolled emotions.

Why Sag Mercury?
Forward thinking, but they miss details and do not care about facts.

Last edited:

sadge

Hmmm. This one is tough for me because I've never personally known a serial killer.

There's got to be outer planet influences, probably an afflicted pluto or Neptune. Uranus, on the other hand, probably wouldn't have the long-term focus on such "repeated" patterns.

I'm guessing fixed influences again. Maybe afflictions related to the Taurus/Scorpio polarity....like mars in Taurus, pluto/moon in Scorpio....?

We would def need to mess up his/her mercury.

Wow. This one is hard. I don't know what it takes for someone to desire serial killings. Any notable patterns in famous killers?

Mars matters less here because it's a lot to do with how the mind works.

A good Mars like in Scorpio or Aries would be caught doing the deed because they are so brash and fast to react.

Mars in Taurus is good and physically overbearing for anyone who vs them, and long lasting. But depends on relying on that "build up of anger"

Mars in Cancer can manipulate, get angry very fast and keep going in a rage of anger through illogical reasoning and emotions, seen it in my father even though he is an air sun and moon.

The zodiac signs are divided into different categories: Fire Signs are Sagittarius, Aries and Leo. Of the three, Sagittarius has a higher population of criminals and they are more difficult to capture. The Aries are usually armed, while Leos are usually very dangerous.

Another category of the zodiac signs is the air signs. They are Libra, Gemini and Aquarius. Libras have the largest criminal percentage compared to the rest of the air signs. Libras are usually armed and very dangerous. Geminis are involved in fraud crimes. Aquarians usually commit crimes based on revenge.

Earth signs are Capricorn, Virgo and Taurus. In this category, the criminals are usually caught. Of the earth signs, Taurus is quite dangerous and usually temperamental. Virgos are also usually armed. Capricorns are usually all-around criminals.

Water signs are Cancers, Scorpio and Pisces. Cancers are the largest majority of criminals among all the zodiac signs. They are also usually very violent. Scorpios and Pisces have hot tempers, too.

According to the FBI website fbi.gov, Cancers are the most booked criminals and are the the most dangerous of zodiac signs. In descending order from Cancer for the number of crimes committed is Taurus; Sagittarius is the third on the list, then Aries, Capricorn, Virgo, Libra, Pisces, Scorpio, Leo, Aquarius, Gemini.

Cancers are usually known for being mostly passion killers. They kill multiple times and they leave some kind of markings on their victims' bodies to distinguish themselves. This kind of killer is usually thought to be mentally unstable.

Taurus is usually involved in money laundering. They are clever and they do most of their crimes in solitude.

Sagittarius are con artists, robbers and thieves. They do not, in most cases, hurt their victims.

Aries are usually hired to do their crimes. Capricorns are mostly involved in organized crime; they are rated as being more sadistic than Scorpios. Virgos are burglars and hackers. Libras are usually corrupt people. Pisces are mostly in drug-related crimes.

The Gemini criminal does not take things seriously; they are con artists and thieves. Leos usually are involved in criminal activity for the sole reason of getting recognition; they do not get into petty crime. Scorpios are contract killers. Aquarians are hackers and hustlers, and con artists involved mainly in manipulation.

https://onedio.co/content/are-you-safe-here-are-the-zodiacs-of-12-famous-serial-killers-684131

Last edited:
Charles Ray Hatcher, Cancerian born 16th July 1929. Most Dangerous sun sign.

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Hatcher,_Charles_Ray

Clearly this goes by the chart though, i share the same birth date... ughh lol, just 1990.

astro_2atw_01_charles_ray_hatcher.23228.23479.gif

waybread

AppLeo, are you familiar with the Astro-DataBank at Astrodienst? You can input categories and get a list of people with bio sketches and horoscopes who belong to your category. You could do a little research.

katydid

The following claims are used as major hypotheses in this study:

1. Emphasis on the Mutable signs, especially the Moon sign [1].
2. Emphasis on certain aspects of the Moon, such as Moon-Saturn aspects [2]. 3. Emphasis on the sign Pisces, the 12th house or Neptune [3].

Other astrological factors are also mentioned in relation to psychopaths. Since serial killers are a subgroup of the broader category of psychopaths, these claims are added here as minor hypotheses:
4. ‘Stress’ aspects of Mars: Mars-Saturn and especially Mars-Neptune [3]. 5. Moon-Chiron and Mars-Chiron aspects [4].

RESULTS:
Hypothesis 1
In Table 10, the results for the whole sample of 293 serial killers are presented. The total frequency of the astrological factors in Mutable signs is highly significant

Jupiter, Mars and the high frequency of the sign Sagittarius bear the heaviest share in this result. This finding supports Hypothesis 1.

The Fixed signs show a very significant deficit which is mainly caused by Sun, Mars, and Jupiter and by the low frequency of the sign Leo.

Both datasets, with known birth times and lacking birth times, show a very significant excess of factors in the Mutable signs. A major question to be answered is how well the two datasets correspond in detail. Figure 10 shows the weighted residuals per sign for the two datasets and the whole sample. The large surplus of the Mutable signs Sagittarius and Pisces and the large deficit of the fixed signs Taurus and Leo are reproduced.

In summary:

The findings support the major hypotheses. The two minor hypotheses are not supported.

If we consider the celestial factors Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn and also the Ascendant, serial killers show a far higher emphasis on Mutable signs than expected (p =1E-6). Mars and Jupiter contribute most to the excess of Mutable. The prediction ‘especially for the Moon sign’ was confirmed in the group with timed birth data, ...

Secondly, I found that the distribution of the aspects between the Moon and the other factors deviated from expectancy (p = 0.0005). A high frequency of Moon-MC and a low frequency of Moon-Mars aspects are the main contributors. Deviations of these specific aspects were not predicted. A high frequency of Moon-Saturn aspects is observed only in the dataset with known birth times. The low frequency of Mars aspects is observed only in the group with unknown birth times.

Thirdly, I found a far higher frequency of celestial factors in the 12th house than expected. Neptune, in astrological theory the planet corresponding with this house, contributes most. Furthermore, we observe a high frequency of Pisces (only marginally significant) and far more ‘stress aspects’ of Neptune than expected.

http://www.nvwoa.nl/pdfart/ruis/ruisen.pdf

katydid

Just checked the chart of the serial killer, posted by CancerEvolve ----and it fits nicely into the hypothesis of the above research study.

:bandit:

theV

That is what I come to conclusion too Katy Mutable signs tend to be the first on the list of the serial killers esp the first decans.

Alzander

I liked the massive ego idea :lol:

Was wondering what placements would make someone a killer...

I was thinking Scorpio Ascendant, Aries Sun, and Moon in Capricorn.

Scorpio anything in general.

And then a ton of negative Pluto or Mars aspects.
Not just because I am a Capricorn moon but I disagree that this aspect would indicate a serial killer or violent, dangerous person etc.

Capricorn moons tend to be very serious but try to be practical and efficient with their emotions, therefore if anything, they can be great in difficult situations where other may be too distraught and upset to do anything. Very considerate and more sensitive than they're given credit for in my opinion. You'll often find a Capricorn moon reflecting by themselves and this is when they get emotional and cry to themselves. The whole "insensitive and cold" label is nonsense tbh.

I suppose as a piscean I have a lot more of a sensitive and emotional edge but nevertheless I still stand by my argument here.

I mean if I'm brutally honest my chart probably indicates an archetypal serial killer despite what I've just been saying lol. A load of Pisces and Capricorn, water and earth with barely any fire and air....not much variety and highly mutable can lean towards someone that will act or lose themselves in despair and struggles. I'm not a junkie but many would think so by judging my chart...a murderous junkie but righteous man of service is how I could be perceived...Jekyll and Hyde muchly.

Sorry for making my input so much about myself but I can contribute towards the archetypal profile of a killer later on in the discussion. Without taking killers in the past and using their different zodiac signs in particular planets, I would look more at the interplanetary aspects tbh such as harsh squares between self and mind...oppositions with mars (self-assertion/aggression) and emotions. A mars Aries with Libra moon could be a difficult one. Built up frustration of belonging in the world and what to do with your life, add to that isolation and feeling lost can cause a grudge to the outer world and often the most emotional and empathetic lose these traits and become senseless in their watery world and seek to end the lives of others and make them feel how they've always or recently felt.

Peace fellow StarLovers. My chart attached with this post. Who feels I have a murderous streak within me? Let me know and great thread btw :)

Attachments

• IMG_0212.GIF
    IMG_0212.GIF
    48.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Not just because I am a Capricorn moon but I disagree that this aspect would indicate a serial killer or violent, dangerous person etc.

Capricorn moons tend to be very serious but try to be practical and efficient with their emotions, therefore if anything, they can be great in difficult situations where other may be too distraught and upset to do anything. Very considerate and more sensitive than they're given credit for in my opinion. You'll often find a Capricorn moon reflecting by themselves and this is when they get emotional and cry to themselves. The whole "insensitive and cold" label is nonsense tbh.

I suppose as a piscean I have a lot more of a sensitive and emotional edge but nevertheless I still stand by my argument here.

I mean if I'm brutally honest my chart probably indicates an archetypal serial killer despite what I've just been saying lol. A load of Pisces and Capricorn, water and earth with barely any fire and air....not much variety and highly mutable can lean towards someone that will act or lose themselves in despair and struggles. I'm not a junkie but many would think so by judging my chart...a murderous junkie but righteous man of service is how I could be perceived...Jekyll and Hyde muchly.

Sorry for making my input so much about myself but I can contribute towards the archetypal profile of a killer later on in the discussion. Without taking killers in the past and using their different zodiac signs in particular planets, I would look more at the interplanetary aspects tbh such as harsh squares between self and mind...oppositions with mars (self-assertion/aggression) and emotions. A mars Aries with Libra moon could be a difficult one. Built up frustration of belonging in the world and what to do with your life, add to that isolation and feeling lost can cause a grudge to the outer world and often the most emotional and empathetic lose these traits and become senseless in their watery world and seek to end the lives of others and make them feel how they've always or recently felt.

Peace fellow StarLovers. My chart attached with this post. Who feels I have a murderous streak within me? Let me know and great thread btw :)

When i was with my Scorpio sun, Cap moon she was very emotional but only with me, any other time very focused and hard working, Cap moon is anything but a serial killer moon.

AppLeo

AppLeo, are you familiar with the Astro-DataBank at Astrodienst? You can input categories and get a list of people with bio sketches and horoscopes who belong to your category. You could do a little research.

I had no idea about that. I will check that right out. Thanks Waybread.

That is what I come to conclusion too Katy Mutable signs tend to be the first on the list of the serial killers esp the first decans.

I have Moon 2 degrees Virgo aspect Saturn O:

Well I gave the astrological design a Capricorn moon because they lack the emotions. I wasn't trying to put cap moons down or anything. Cap Moon just seem to fit the bill. Psychopaths are practical and are efficient with their emotions. Psychopaths do very well in difficult situations as well. Moon in Cap totally fits.

Capricorn Moons are cold though. My uncle with cap moon is quite lovable, but he definitely has the emotions of a rock.

Ayn Rand has Capricorn Moon, and some people actually think she's a psychopath :lol: And although she's passionate, she's not gushy with her feelings.

One of my best friends who was a Libra had a Capricorn Moon. He was the most easy-going monotone person you would ever meet. Very polite and easy to talk to, but it felt like you weren't really talking to a real human.

dr. farr

Take a look at the map and data sheet (which includes parallels of declination and latitude) of Richard Kuklinski, mass murderer, serial killer and Mafic hitman who murdered at least 100 people, often simply for sport or for experimental purposes, while leading a perfectly average, normal home life with wife and 3 children, over a 35 year period.

Erect the chart for 10:30 AM, April 11, 1935, Jersey City, NJ (Kuklinski finally went to prison for life in 1988, and died in custody, age 70, in 2006)

AppLeo

KRSchannel says that Rahu, Ketu, Saturn, Mars in aspect to the Moon creates a possible serial killer.

The Richard guy has these aspects.

You see these same aspects in the top 20 serial killers of the world.

Last edited:

dr. farr

There is a 90 minute documentary about Kuklinski (available @ Amazon), a book about him, and a 2012 movie about his life.

In his chart, Venus is afflicted by conjunction with the star Algol, Moon is parallel with the Dragon's Tail (SN), which rises in his ascending sign; the Moon is also in exact square to Uranus. Pluto is chart ruler, and is in trine with Jupiter (he made a great deal of money from a large number of his murders and his activities with organized crime) Dark Moon Lilith is in his 2nd whole sign house, and is greatly energized by its conjunction with the star Regulus.