Is Lindagoodman.com regarded as a joke here?

Blaze

Account Closed
How do people even sign up for Lindagoodman? Is it like an Illuminati for girls looking for love or something?

rahu

Banned
At least the members of Linda-goodman. Com are actively researching and sharing astrological experience.
This site is steadly disintegrating. In May 3200 people were on line. Now there is rarely over 300.personally I attribute this fall off to the cadre of clones in the chat threads whom seem to try to think up the most ridiculous topics. Not to mention the chat threads post a steady stream of 8th grade humor about their sexual organs. The newest thread "should we legalize murder to cut the crime rate "epitomizes the stupidity that has come to make up a large part of the new threads .no wonder readership has fallen off so quickly. It is as if tmail and the management are intent to drive away any intelligent astrological discussion .I realize the chat forum is wide open. But the subject matter and intelligence level this cadre of clones display can only serve to discourage serious astrological inquiry. And then to criticize linda-goodman. Com only reinforces the adolescent mental attitude of this cadre of chatroom clones.
rahu

Kim99

Banned
Yeah people on this forum have bad things to say about that forum. But I've received a lot of assistance from the people on there. Recently when I posted a Horary question on that forum I received a yes answer. But I'm sure people here will say the users on that forum are wrong. But who's to say that those people are wrong and people here are right?

Last edited:

david starling

At least the members of Linda-goodman. Com are actively researching and sharing astrological experience.
This site is steadly disintegrating. In May 3200 people were on line. Now there is rarely over 300.personally I attribute this fall off to the cadre of clones in the chat threads whom seem to try to think up the most ridiculous topics. Not to mention the chat threads post a steady stream of 8th grade humor about their sexual organs. The newest thread "should we legalize murder to cut the crime rate "epitomizes the stupidity that has come to make up a large part of the new threads .no wonder readership has fallen off so quickly. It is as if tmail and the management are intent to drive away any intelligent astrological discussion .I realize the chat forum is wide open. But the subject matter and intelligence level this cadre of clones display can only serve to discourage serious astrological inquiry. And then to criticize linda-goodman. Com only reinforces the adolescent mental attitude of this cadre of chatroom clones.
rahu

I took it as a cynical, ironic observation that murder already IS legal in the case of War, and regarding the Death Penalty.