I don't want to stop having sexual relations with this guy?

Bigstar

Banned
No you assume that he's the reason why I've been on here for the last couple of days. I've been on here learning new things I've been using our situation as a way to learn new things about astrology. I really don't know what your issues is and why you always have something to say. Actually YES! If others needed my help I would help them if I could.
Woah, woah, woah calm down :lol:

Bluebell was actually one of the people trying to help you unless you never wanted help and you just wanted to vent.

You could have just told her why you liked this forum without being so on edge about it. What you give out is what you will receive back in return, lol.

No you assume that he's the reason why I've been on here for the last couple of days. I've been on here learning new things I've been using our situation as a way to learn new things about astrology. I really don't know what your issues is and why you always have something to say. Actually YES! If others needed my help I would help them if I could.

so now i talk too much?

ChildOfVenus

Tried to help me? She's been talking **** to me ever since I made the first Horary thread. First because I wouldn't tell her the name of another astrology forum. She was rude and even started to insult me. Now she's on this thread doing the same thing. It's like what the **** really? If you have a problem with me and what I say or ask on the forum then don't pay attention to me.
Woah, woah, woah calm down :lol:

Bluebell was actually one of the people trying to help you unless you never wanted help and you just wanted to vent.

You could have just told her why you liked this forum without being so on edge about it. What you give out is what you will receive back in return, lol.

Last edited:
Tried to help me? She's been talking **** to me ever since I made the first Horary thread. First because I wouldn't tell her the name of another astrology forum. She was rude and even started to insult me. Now she's on this thread doing the same thing. It's like what the **** really? If you have a problem with me and what I say or ask on the forum then don't pay attention to me.

your problem is you dont like hearing the truth. same reason you had a problem with tikana even though she took loads more time out for you then she usually does, you then were rude to her.

so if you dont like what i say, dont talk to me and go chill out.

whats wrong with asking what you like about this forum either? the only one who has been rude here is you miss

david starling

The Asc is in a different Sign about every 2 hours. Is sex better when it's in some Signs, more than others? Like, say, Scorp for example? Has anyone noticed? Fun research! :cool:

Last edited:

ChildOfVenus

I wasn't rude to her and I don't like hearing the truth? Again that's another assumption she gave her input and so did others. I don't have a problem hearing the truth how do you know that the other people who said yes wasn't right? So you're saying that what the other people said wasn't the truth? And you know this how exactly? I asked if he and I would see each other again and other people gave a yes answer. I wasn't asking if he and I would be in romantic relationship which is where the confusion came in.
your problem is you dont like hearing the truth. same reason you had a problem with tikana even though she took loads more time out for you then she usually does, you then were rude to her.

so if you dont like what i say, dont talk to me and go chill out.

whats wrong with asking what you like about this forum either? the only one who has been rude here is you miss

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
The Asc is in a different Sign about every 2 hours. Is sex better when it's in some Signs, more than others? Like, say, Scorp for example? Has anyone noticed? Fun research! :cool:

I would like to try that. I noticed on Scorpio, Aries, Sag and Leo moon nights, sex is pretty legit.

Also, Craft, your PM box is full. Can't send PMs.

craft94

I wasn't rude to her and I don't like hearing the truth? Again that's another assumption she gave her input and so did others. I don't have a problem hearing the truth. But how do you know that the other people who said yes wasn't right?

I'm gonna be a Libra and suggest we just stop fighting, gather together in a circle and sing Kumbaya lol I don't see this getting anywhere

craft94

I would like to try that. I noticed on Scorpio, Aries, Sag and Leo moon nights, sex is pretty legit.

Also, Craft, your PM box is full. Can't send PMs.

Thanks for letting me know!! I was wondering why you + blue both never responded! I figured you were just busy. I'll tell you when I clear it out. Right now, I'm gonna get some food

Bigstar

Banned
So, are you upset with everyone that took the time out of their day to help you? You should be a little more humble, now lol.

I don't understand why you are so upset with bluebell though.

ChildOfVenus

No of course I'm not upset with people who tried to help me. I already explained why in the previous comment.
So, are you upset with everyone that took the time out of their day to help you? You should be a little more humble, now lol.

I don't understand why you are so upset with bluebell though.

Last edited:
I wasn't rude to her and I don't like hearing the truth? Again that's another assumption she gave her input and so did others. I don't have a problem hearing the truth how do you know that the other people who said yes wasn't right? So you're saying that what the other people said wasn't the truth? And you know this how exactly? I asked if he and I would see each other again and other people gave a yes answer. I wasn't asking if he and I would be in romantic relationship which is where the confusion came in.

good well i wish you the best with the sex in the future. i was actually piecing together everything you said and coming back with logical deductions, but you only want to hear what you wanna hear...so over and out, baby.

ChildOfVenus

I don't care about the sex! You're mad because I didn't only listen to one person in regards to the answers about my Horary Chart. I didn't know there was a rule that you had to only listen to what one person had to say. The other people who gave their input had good answers as well something is really wrong with you. I know that everything about a Horary Chart is not going to be positive.
good well i wish you the best with the sex in the future. i was actually piecing together everything you said and coming back with logical deductions, but you only want to hear what you wanna hear...so over and out, baby.

ChildOfVenus

You make random and off the wall assumptions about people you attack people when they don't answer your questions or give you information. Then you tell me I don't like to hear the truth because I considered the other answers people gave about my Horary Chart.
whats wrong with me..?

Last edited: