Is this new guy a better fit for me than rapper dude?

So a guy I briefly dated a few years ago has contacted me again and we met up over the wknd with friends. The chemistry is undeniable and I like his maturity. He's made it clear he's interested and I was shy when I saw him so that means I'm defo interested in him.

Im still talking to rapper dude, we are working things out but sometimes it seems like '1 step forward 2 steps back,' but I feel more attached to rapper dude because we have great talks and have weeks of conversations.

There isn't an emotional connection with this new guy yet. I would like to think he had genuine intentions with me, but time will tell that. But I ask, is he a better fit for me than rapper dude..?

Bunraku

You’re in Scotland? I’d love to hear your accent!!

Anyways,
  • You are Moon, he is Saturn; rulers 1/7th are the pertinent houses.
  • Reception-wise Saturn loves Moon, but Moon doesn’t seem to care for Saturn that much, and Saturn being in the 5th house only seems to concern having fun.
  • Saturn is peregrine, having no essential dignities, and is powerless to do anything.
  • The Moon is also VoC, and being your Sig, and being in the final degrees of a sign, will change its mind soon because it will quickly move on to the next sign.
  • The Moon being in a unfortunate house and VoC is troublesome, but has very slight dignity (face)
  • Saturn will become indifferent to you after the change of signs.
  • Check attachment of the post

I checked Venus Mars and Sun just for fun, and they all seem to be indifferent to each other. Saturn ruling the 8th and a malefic contained in the 7th makes me raise an eyebrow.

Let us wait for a different member to corroborate or correct my interpretations, preferably Conspiracy theostirstsz. Best of luck :joyful:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 4.08.46 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 4.08.46 AM.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
You’re in Scotland? I’d love to hear your accent!!

Anyways,
  • You are Moon, he is Saturn; rulers 1/7th are the pertinent houses.
  • Reception-wise Saturn loves Moon, but Moon doesn’t seem to care for Saturn that much, and Saturn being in the 5th house only seems to concern having fun.
  • Saturn is peregrine, having no essential dignities, and is powerless to do anything.
  • The Moon is also VoC, and being your Sig, and being in the final degrees of a sign, will change its mind soon because it will quickly move on to the next sign.
  • The Moon being in a unfortunate house and VoC is troublesome, but has very slight dignity (face)
  • Saturn will become indifferent to you after the change of signs.
  • Check attachment of the post

I checked Venus Mars and Sun just for fun, and they all seem to be indifferent to each other. Saturn ruling the 8th and a malefic contained in the 7th makes me raise an eyebrow.

Let us wait for a different member to corroborate or correct my interpretations, preferably Conspiracy theostirstsz. Best of luck :joyful:

Thank you, Bun! I was hoping you would reply cos I was understanding what you were saying the last time. What you said makes sense, he does seem to be quite into me but I need that mental and verbal connection (like I have with rapper dude) and so my heart and mind isn't in it yet.

But I wondered because he makes me blush and he is good-looking and confident, and from the outside, seems like a better fit than rapper dude. However, this is why I love Astrology...the last horary where it was said mine and rapper dude's planets do come together again but it'll take a while, well I'm getting there and the trust is really developing between us. Poor rapper dude has really low self-worth :(

And yeah the mars in the 7th....could it mean he is violent or he is just gonna be really really good in bed :eek: :eek:

Oh my accent haha it goes something like this "och aye the noo!"