Ashli Babbit killed for defending FREEDOM...SAY HER NAME.

blackbery

Ashli Babbitt, protester killed at Capitol, was Air Force vet from California.

She went to Washington to defend freedom & demand that only LEGAL Electoral College Votes be counted.

She was shot in the neck & died in the Capitol.

The corrupt media & Pelosi Dems are branding her as a 'domestic terrorist'.

Their total hypocrisy & sadism on full display. The fake media & the Dems applauded & called the Antifa thugs heroes. The Antifa.Biden mobs burned the country down all summer, killed law enforcement & other innocents, burned down police stations, police cars, small businesses, attacked people in their homes, their cars, in restaurants. The MSM ignored it all & called it peaceful protests'.

Pelosi called the police who tried to stop the rioting & chaos 'storm troopers'.

The police put their lives on the line yesterday for her & all the other corrupt politicians......

did the Dems call for 'defunding the police' they defend them? NO, of course not, the sociopaths don't want American Patriots to be defended, only the sociopaths in Congress & the Senate.

Not ONCE did her or Biden Dems call them out & denounce them. President Trump wanted to declare Antifa a terrorist group & they attacked him instead.

But now they are calling Ashli Babbit a terrorist. She was unarmed. She couldn't breathe after she was shot.

You know we are living in evil, corrupt country when the actual criminals & terrorists are cheered & given accolades & TRUE PATRIOTS like Ashli & Trump are called terrorists.

The Dems are truly sick, sick people & they will try to prevent her from having a military funeral with full honours. She served 14 yrs in service & did 4 tours of duty.

SAY HER NAME.

ASHLI BABBIT.

The day before she was fatally shot, apparently by Capitol Police, Babbitt tweeted, “Nothing will stop us…. they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light.”

Gartz gave a great speech about it all. Asks where were the Dems when the thugs went to Josh Hawley's home while his wife & newborn were alone, screamed & pounded at the door & tried to smash their way in before the police arrived.

https://youtu.be/P_oLX4WWFyQ

Gaetz Demands Election Integrity, Objects to FRAUD on the House Floor

Ashley Babbitt #NeverthelessShePersisted #WonderWoman2021. Do not allow them to write the narrative
(pbs.twimg.com)

blackbery

Why Was Founder Of Far-Left BLM Group 'John Sullivan' Filming Inside Capitol As Police Shot Protester?

How is it that the Viking guy and other ANTIFA thugs got into the chamber, but Ashli was shot trying to get in through the window?

Why were 2 busloads of Antifa supporters allowed to infiltrate the Trump MAGA Rally?

Lin Wood, lawyer for 'We, The People' tweeted a couple of days ago that the Patriots needed to watch out as Antifa were planning a violent riot posing as Trump supporters. They were going to wear MAGA hats, Trump tee-shirts to blend in & cause chaos. They brought pepper spray & mace to attack the police. It was well-orchestrated.
Ashli fell into their trap & died because of Antifa.

Lin Wood has been permanently barred from Twitter.

Twitter shut down President Trump's Twitter account for 12 hours even though he had called for peace.

Trump supporters are peaceful, they have had numerous rallies all year. Only time they are violent are when Antifa show up.

Twitter did not comment on what prompted the suspension, but an archive of Wood’s tweets on Wednesday shows the attorney suggested that the coup was “staged” by Antifa.

There needs to be an INVESTIGATION on WHY Antifa were allowed in the city, the radical, Commie Mayor Bowser needs to be investigated.

While Bowser, Pelosi, Schumer & the other cirty Dems defame, insult & lie about the Trump supporters, they still have not criticized the violent Antifa mobs.

Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
·
9h
Overnight on 6 Jan., #antifa rioted again in Portland. They first tried to break into the Multnomah County Courthouse. After that, they marched around downtown, smashing businesses one-by-one.
Police made no arrests. This is the 3rd antifa riot since NYE.
https://portlandoregon.gov/police/news/read.cfm?id=281450

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1347157489456975872?s=20

blondie89

Banned
The Patriots told me that it's all in the Military now. I don't really understand it all but apparently, Italy was the location where the hacking & manipulation of the Dominion Voting machines took place. It was a foreign invasion of the Presidential Election.

AND....

Dr. Shiva is my new hero. Total Patriot & genius.

President Trump will be inaugurated on Jan 20/21. Just like I've been saying for months now. Astrology tells the Truth.

SAD that Ashli had to die for Freedom.
:sad::sad::sad::sick::sick::sick:

Why Italy should do that? Because of money? Or why

Biden will be president on 20th January, if he will stay it till 2024 is another question

david starling

Why Was Founder Of Far-Left BLM Group 'John Sullivan' Filming Inside Capitol As Police Shot Protester?

How is it that the Viking guy and other ANTIFA thugs got into the chamber, but Ashli was shot trying to get in through the window?

Why were 2 busloads of Antifa supporters allowed to infiltrate the Trump MAGA Rally?

Lin Wood, lawyer for 'We, The People' tweeted a couple of days ago that the Patriots needed to watch out as Antifa were planning a violent riot posing as Trump supporters. They were going to wear MAGA hats, Trump tee-shirts to blend in & cause chaos. They brought pepper spray & mace to attack the police. It was well-orchestrated.
Ashli fell into their trap & died because of Antifa.

Lin Wood has been permanently barred from Twitter.

Twitter shut down President Trump's Twitter account for 12 hours even though he had called for peace.

Trump supporters are peaceful, they have had numerous rallies all year. Only time they are violent are when Antifa show up.

Twitter did not comment on what prompted the suspension, but an archive of Wood’s tweets on Wednesday shows the attorney suggested that the coup was “staged” by Antifa.

There needs to be an INVESTIGATION on WHY Antifa were allowed in the city, the radical, Commie Mayor Bowser needs to be investigated.

While Bowser, Pelosi, Schumer & the other cirty Dems defame, insult & lie about the Trump supporters, they still have not criticized the violent Antifa mobs.

Andy Ngô
@MrAndyNgo
·
9h
Overnight on 6 Jan., #antifa rioted again in Portland. They first tried to break into the Multnomah County Courthouse. After that, they marched around downtown, smashing businesses one-by-one.
Police made no arrests. This is the 3rd antifa riot since NYE.
https://portlandoregon.gov/police/news/read.cfm?id=281450

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1347157489456975872?s=20

Antifa hates the Government, period, whether it's Democrat or Republican. They're anarchists.

JUPITERASC

The Patriots told me that it's all in the Military now. I don't really understand it all but apparently, Italy was the location where the hacking & manipulation of the Dominion Voting machines took place. It was a foreign invasion of the Presidential Election.

AND....

Dr. Shiva is my new hero. Total Patriot & genius.

President Trump will be inaugurated on Jan 20/21. Just like I've been saying for months now. Astrology tells the Truth.
SAD that Ashli had to die for Freedom. :sad::sad::sad::sick::sick::sick:

Biden will be president on 20th January,
if he will stay it till 2024 is another question

keep in mind

Biden not inaugurated as yet :smile:

JUPITERASC

f898b3f596d01b7d2a8ac780aa600f58.gif

Ashli Babbitt, protester killed at Capitol, was Air Force vet from California.

She went to Washington to defend freedom & demand that only LEGAL Electoral College Votes be counted.

She was shot in the neck & died in the Capitol.

The corrupt media & Pelosi Dems are branding her as a 'domestic terrorist'.

Their total hypocrisy & sadism on full display. The fake media & the Dems applauded & called the Antifa thugs heroes. The Antifa.Biden mobs burned the country down all summer, killed law enforcement & other innocents, burned down police stations, police cars, small businesses, attacked people in their homes, their cars, in restaurants. The MSM ignored it all & called it peaceful protests'.

Pelosi called the police who tried to stop the rioting & chaos 'storm troopers'.

The police put their lives on the line yesterday for her & all the other corrupt politicians......

did the Dems call for 'defunding the police' they defend them? NO, of course not, the sociopaths don't want American Patriots to be defended, only the sociopaths in Congress & the Senate.

Not ONCE did her or Biden Dems call them out & denounce them. President Trump wanted to declare Antifa a terrorist group & they attacked him instead.

But now they are calling Ashli Babbit a terrorist. She was unarmed. She couldn't breathe after she was shot.

You know we are living in evil, corrupt country when the actual criminals & terrorists are cheered & given accolades & TRUE PATRIOTS like Ashli & Trump are called terrorists.

The Dems are truly sick, sick people & they will try to prevent her from having a military funeral with full honours. She served 14 yrs in service & did 4 tours of duty.

SAY HER NAME.

ASHLI BABBIT.

The day before she was fatally shot, apparently by Capitol Police, Babbitt tweeted, “Nothing will stop us…. they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light.”

Gartz gave a great speech about it all. Asks where were the Dems when the thugs went to Josh Hawley's home while his wife & newborn were alone, screamed & pounded at the door & tried to smash their way in before the police arrived.

https://youtu.be/P_oLX4WWFyQ

Gaetz Demands Election Integrity, Objects to FRAUD on the House Floor

Ashley Babbitt #NeverthelessShePersisted #WonderWoman2021. Do not allow them to write the narrative (pbs.twimg.com)

452af4d553b4a97af53de960142d4e68.gif

blackbery

They hate President Trump & all PATRIOTS.

They are aligned with Biden, funded by China & Soros.

Please say her name. She is a Patriot, not a terrorist like the Antifa thugs.

After Allowing Antifa Domestic Terrorists to Burn the Country Down, FBI Director Wray Vows to Charge Those Who Participated in “Siege of the Capitol”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-wray-vows-charge-participated-siege-capitol/

Antifa hates the Government, period, whether it's Democrat or Republican. They're anarchists.

blackbery

I don't know why Italy was chosen as the place to manipulate the votes.

All I know is what the Patriots told me. That the "Leonardo Operation' conducted by the U.S. Military started in Dec. & that they will be arresting the traitors & the criminals soon.

I'm not in the military or counter-intelligence but I guess we'll find out.

Biden will be president on 20th January, if he will stay it till 2024 is another question

blackbery

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
·
3h
Ayatollah Khamenei is still allowed on Twitter & Instagram but Donald Trump is not. Think about that.

blondie89

Banned
I don't know why Italy was chosen as the place to manipulate the votes.

All I know is what the Patriots told me. That the "Leonardo Operation' conducted by the U.S. Military started in Dec. & that they will be arresting the traitors & the criminals soon.

I'm not in the military or counter-intelligence but I guess we'll find out.

If government of italy is involved it could be because lf money because they are very poor

Also before corona. In eu they are the most country which claim about money which Germany and France should pay for them

They also have political problems since last election and with immigration from syria and so on

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

If government of italy is involved it could be because lf money because they are very poor

Also before corona. In eu they are the most country which claim about money which Germany and France should pay for them

They also have political problems since last election and with immigration from syria and so on
keep in mind

blackmail
intimidation
coersion :smile:

blackbery

Lamestream media are so full of hate for President Trump they are reporting that Ashli deserved to be killed because she re-tweeted him & Lin Wood.

Tragic.

btw, 4 others were killed too, no details about how they died but they are branded as 'domestic terrorsts' too.

Sick, sick world we live in now.

People on twitter asking for Trump supporters to be hunted down.

leomoon

Ashli Babbitt, may she Rest in Peace now.

Seems like that poor woman desperately needed some peace of mind. Sad

Ashli ranting into her camera as she drives to D.C.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1347228695707189250
The officer's death marks the fifth confirmed fatality in connection with Wednesday's violence, in which violent Trump supporters stormed the US Capitol building, overwhelming police.

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-...1?utm_source=notification&utm_medium=referral
I have to wonder how the 4 died? Perhaps heart attacks and being squashed to death in major crowd. I knew an Astrologer woman in London whose brother was killed when the entire crowd rushed for one exit during an emergency. It became a national if not international case that took years to resolve in the courts. He was younger so this easily can happen, being essentially smothered to death. :sad: