Why did ex contact me after 10 years

ScorpAsc5

I am asking because I am shocked.

What happened: I woke up at 8 on Saturday morning to see his contact request which he sent at 3 am. I accepted and first thing he said to me was he regrets letting me go. We had a thing between us in 2009-2010, long before I joined this group and I was a teenager. I said it's okay and its history and I have no hard feelings for him, (it's been a decade!) . But then he started to force me to meet him and I was so annoyed, like why! You stay where you are and I will stay where I am.

I did ask him why he contacted me after so many years, to which he replied he bumped into my past emails and he thought to ask how I am doing now.

This is first time someone contacted me after such a big time gap, hence it shocks me.

My question would be why he contacted me out of no where? We literally have no mutual friends and he is in a different state, i mean there is no intersection in life then why? I feel there is a hidden agenda and I should remove him as a contact.

I tried to read chart but I do not know which house he would be. I am in 3rd house of communication and we did talk. If I take him as a Sun he is in my 11th house and I was really okay to have him as a acquaintance or a formal friend.

I could not stop thinking about it all Sunday and it gave me too much anxiety. Hence I had to ask if someone could read chart...

Thanks much!

Last edited:

Scherzy

I dont know why he has contacted you but his intention doesnt seem good to me since 7th house DC (which is him) conjunct Pluto.

ElenaJ

He is 7th, and pluto makes him pushy. You moon did talk with him, but it seems there will be no follow up to the call.

waybread

The moon is void of the course, so if you don't want the relationship to continue, it won't.

I would view an ex BF or love interest as a 7th house matter. I agree that Pluto-Saturn on that cusp does not look super-friendly. Possibly he carried a grudge all these years? Possibly he was in another relationship that just ended, and he's looking for another one on the rebound.

Hopefully you can let him know tactfully (and may have done so already) that despite your pleasant memories of the past, you are not interested in resuming the relationship at this stage of your life.

ScorpAsc5

He is married, I found that out last night while stalking him.

I do not care anywhere about him. He just came out of no where and said he regrets letting me go and forced me to meet him. That is such a big red flag that this man is not here for any good.

How in the world I gave a vibe to be his side affair? So disrespectful.

If he contacted me again on this, I will politely ask him to leave. This is the main reason I don't like people to return in my life, they don't bring anything new.

ElenaJ

He blocked you!!?? Crawled back into his safe space. You were lucky. He's obviously in a difficult moment, but he'll have to solve it by himself. Hopefully his wife can handle it.

Erickaf

Seems like you were right, because he blocked me. So it's all good! Thank you...
Maybe he blocked you because his wife saw the message/email he sent you? This happened to me a few times, past lovers reappear and claimed that they regret letting me go, it can be profoundly irritating. Don't look back. Its obvious its his loss.

ScorpAsc5

He again unblocked me and texted me asking how is my day going. Reason for him to block me: "I am preparing for an interview, I was studying and I did not want to get distracted."

This is so toxic and funny. :D Makes me feel glad that I did not end up with him. 10 years ago I was chasing him and now he is doing a similar dance in front of me even when he is married. Let me enjoy the show while I grab my drink lol.