is he alright

xen

hey!

i have cast chart about my friend.....i havent met or heard since May....cuz my life is going through bad phrase...my life is in deep ****....so i hardly talk to anyone of my friends......but today dnt know why.....i thought of him.....want to know if he is alright in his job and life.....is he happy with his life???

Attachments

• astro_2gw_05_is_he_alright.29165.13862.gif
    astro_2gw_05_is_he_alright.29165.13862.gif
    49.1 KB · Views: 32

xen

I wish i could but i dnt hv his number or anything....i'm not that stupid....n also we are in diff countries...

Anachiel

I guess what I am getting at is that you really have no way to find out if he is well or not which makes doing a horary questionable, at best. There is no way to validate the horary and no way for you to contact him to follow through on your feelings in any case.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
There is no requirement on the forum to provide feedback (it would be nice) but not a consideration whether a chart can be read or not. As a reminder to all, if you are not willing to read a chart, that is understandable, just move on to another post.

Xen,

This chart had some interesting contradictions. There is no doubt both of you are not doing well. I think many of us have been in the same boat of just wanting to know how they are would sooth the soul and ease the mind.:love:

You are the Lord of the first house, you are then Jupiter. Jupiter itself is not in a good way being being in detriment and retrograde. Your cosignificator being the Moon is in the unfortunate 8th house of loss and anguish and worse, combust the Sun. Jupiter is applying to that conjunction, so I would think there is much more you feel than just worrying about his well being. The combustion takes place in the Via Combusta, part of the Zodiac that is the burned scorched path. Now, I find very odd that the conjunction takes place so near Spica, one of the most promising degrees of the Zodiac.

He is also in the 8th house, so not doing to well, assumable emotionally. He is in his own term, it appears what ever he is going through is his own doing.

Digging a bit further, notice you (Jupiter) are in a sign , Gemini that he (Mercury) has rulership. This is saying that he receives you or that in a way, you can really do no wrong in his eyes. Jupiter will make it's next aspect to Venus, and Mercury will also. So Venus is collecting the light for both significators. Venus rules the 3rd house in this chart, the house of communication.

Putting this together, I think you are both in excruciating pain. I also think there is a snapping point and over some time there will be contact again (may be an email?) You are both reaching to Venus (lord of the 3rd house of communication), so it is something you both want. Venus is received again by him (Mercury) Being a Diurnal chart, Venus is in Triplicity. So communication should be easy to accomplish and the conversation will be very positive. But again, there is that combustion of the moon, something will bring you to breaking point prior to the reaching out. Both the Sun and the Moon are in Venuses term, and the Sun is in Fall. Usually, the quickest applying planet is the initiator, that being Mercury. But in horarys that there is a returning quality, the retrograde can speed things up, and that you may actually be the one that makes first contact. Please let us know if anything happens. And be good to yourself. Time is the great equalizer. And you have the POF hanging right there near your first house, you will be fine.

Last edited:

Anachiel

There is no requirement on the forum to provide feedback (it would be nice) but not a consideration whether a chart can be read or not. As a reminder to all, if you are not willing to read a chart, that is understandable, just move on to another post.[...

No, there isn't...and I actually wasn't expecting one nor, implying there should be one. And, I am reading the chart but clarifying the situation or questioning the querent isn't against the rules, yet, is it?

Anyway, to the point. You, Xen, are detrimented being signfied by Jupiter. The Moon is not only combust but, also in the Via Combusta and in the 8th house. I would think this to indicate you have been recently under some sort of duress. A duress that you wonder whether this other person is also suffering because somehow it is linked to him or reminds you of him. I say this because the Moon was recently trine Jupiter.

I am not so sure the other person is doing that well. So, it's a pity you cannot contact them. They could probably use a friend right now. And, so could you.

xen

Anachiel.....i bad times are not bcuz of him....its bcuz of my work....i hv just at new job n i fractured my leg.....we do not hv any friends in common....i knw its weird.........but i mailed him like 3 months but no reply even on messenger no reply.....so i thought he must be happy in his life....you knw wht....thrs 50 million people in your happiness but thrs hardly anyone in your sufferings...

xen

wintersprite1.......thanks ton for your interpretations........i really appreciate the time you gave.......

you knw wht yest whole day i spent online to find........he has even deleted his fb.....i was looking one person to make me contact him.......

it really pains if we hear your friend is suffering than you forget n leave behind your trouble........

i hope he email me.....soon.......if he does i'll be so very happy.........i'll post first thing here.......