Suggested natural skills or career paths?

Thelps

I'd like someone to give me their best opinion as to what the bearer of this chart would be skilled at, if anything? I'm trying to understand if I have any natural, saleable skills I can offer to the world in our difficult financial climate. Particularly things I could take travelling with me, as a means to earn my way.

I've never been work shy, but I certainly lack the confidence to ask for money as recompense for services offered. If I don't develop a path soon then things could become dire indeed.

My most important aim in life is self-direction, and knowing that I have set in motion a chain of events whereby the outcome falls into a set of criteria I initially defined. I'm not overly picky as to how closely things fall into that pattern, just as long as it's recognisable that it is within the parameters I defined.

Above all I want to be as self-sufficient and transient as possible.

Any advice provided, whatsoever, is appreciated.

Attachments

• Dienst_Chart.gif
    Dienst_Chart.gif
    53 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

StillOne

You sure about your birthtime? It's going to affect your reading profoundly if you don't know your birthtime down to the minute...

Claire19

Without an idea of what the person has in mind it is hard to say but it is water element involved for sure. That the Sun is in the 10th shows there will be a desire for a career and status. Depends on what they are trained for. Could be a life insurance salesperson or a psychologist. Quite a few options. I think the healing modalities and perhaps working in institutions of rehabilitation and with those who are less able is the higher calling.

Thelps

My parents can't actively give me my birth time, although they assure me it was very close to midday/noon.

Psychology, counselling (particularly towards addictions, as I've worked through a few) teaching of any variety and anything that involves sitting down opposite someone giving them reassurance and company have always been things I figured I COULD be good at.

I'd like something a bit more productive, though, and I'm not particularly qualified in any of the skills you mentioned. I'll be considering more further education. I have a degree in French although it isn't really something I'm enthusiastic about at all (don't ask, it's a long, boring and pointless story... :) ).

Any more suggestions are very welcome.

Carris

I'd like someone to give me their best opinion as to what the bearer of this chart would be skilled at, if anything? I'm trying to understand if I have any natural, saleable skills I can offer to the world in our difficult financial climate. Particularly things I could take travelling with me, as a means to earn my way.

I've never been work shy, but I certainly lack the confidence to ask for money as recompense for services offered. If I don't develop a path soon then things could become dire indeed.

My most important aim in life is self-direction, and knowing that I have set in motion a chain of events whereby the outcome falls into a set of criteria I initially defined. I'm not overly picky as to how closely things fall into that pattern, just as long as it's recognisable that it is within the parameters I defined.

Above all I want to be as self-sufficient and transient as possible.

Any advice provided, whatsoever, is appreciated.
You have saturn in the 9th house closest to your MC. According to the Gauquelin research, people with saturn in 9th or 12th houses were prominent scientists or physicians.

Saturn (discipline, structure) is also ruler of your ascendent and is placed in scorpio (deep, depth, intense, detective, research, investigation, also psychology) so it could mean that you are oriented towards careers of a scientific nature or that require research, probing, analysis, synthesis. Planets in 10th, 11th can make you good at dealing with people. Mars (action, energy) ruler of your 3rd house has a square with neptune (idealism, inspiration) which is probably causing the confusion.

Moon in pisces is called a "psychic sponge" because they are very good at sensing and picking up energies in the environment (a square from jupiter can make your moon a little over-the-top). Sun in scorpio would also make you good at sensing things. So you could do very well in psychological research and counselling.

Thelps

Your input is very inspiring Carris. I'll look into the things you've said. I especially feel the part about science and physiology, as those things have always been interesting to me, although I unfortunately lack the foundation qualifications to pursue such paths. Regardless, I'll keep that in mind.

Psychology has always held an interest. I may go forward and pursue such things. Your mentioning it is a good reinforcement to my [sometimes questionable] resolve.

Much appreciation for your consideration and attention.

Any further input from others is always appreciated.

there is serious writing talent in this chart, looks like a journalist to me. i also see some poor eating habits and health problems. Care to fill me in on that?

Thelps

I've always been skinny, Terry, although, for the first time in my life, I'm developing a belly. Apart from that I was a chain smoker until recently, but have quit all smoking entirely [these two points are probably related]. I'm generally trying to turn my life around, and especially travel, to see foreign climes and get an impression of the world beyond where I live currently. Generally speaking I'm SICK AND TIRED of where I live, and it shows, and is negatively impacting my life, but I don't have any real support from those around me [be it either emotional, practical or financial] to let me know that I won't be causing harm to those closest to me by spreading my wings and doing what I want with my life.

The emphasis is on EARNING, according to those around me. I don't have any debts and my loved ones are financially secure, so I just need to support myself to achieve independence. However, I equally don't have any savings or financial cushions, so I'm more or less at ground-level as far as starting out is concerned.

If I could earn and also maintain independence, that would be ideal. Otherwise, obviously I'll consider a 9-5, like I said, I'm not lazy.

ANY and ALL advice would be great.

Also, don't let me be rude, but I'm sure anyone with any knowledge could understand I can write... I mean, check my posts... they're all long, and overly descriptive... I'm probably hurting the number of replies I get just by being overly lengthy... then again, I am born in the year of the pig [often called the boar] which could have something to do with the etymology of the word 'boring' eh? :sleeping: