Please Help

mr1234

Please read my chart and tell me how my education and future is.
Attached is the chart.

Last edited:

mr1234

Hello anyone, please help me regarding my education. I've lost one year and i'm thinking to quit. Can anyone tell anything abt it?

wilsontc

Staff member
quitting, to mr1234

mr1234,

You said:
Hello anyone, please help me regarding my education. I've lost one year and i'm thinking to quit. Can anyone tell anything abt it?

You have a lot of blue (easy) lines in your chart, indicating you have an "easiness" to things in your life, which you expect to last. When things stop being easy, you get out of them. The only challenge comes from red (challenging) lines to :moon: (home, also emotions) and :mars: (being, also anger). Suggesting when you get emotional and angry, you quit on things because they stop being easy. You have :jupiter: (expansion, also higher education) on your South node (the past), suggesting that focusing on higher education as an "end to a means" can hold you back. At some time you need to learn what you need to learn and move on. Your :northnode: (future goals) is in the duty (also authority) house, suggesting you need to develop your authority. This could come easy to you because :saturn: (duty, also authority) is on your Midheaven (outer world), suggesting you are a natural authority. However, with :neptune: (spirituality, also confusion), you might not see your authority abilities that clearly. :aquarius: (friends, also innovation, technology) modifying your :northnode: suggests that your authority might come through some kind of innovation, perhaps using technology.

You tend to think things are easy and when they stop being easy you get mad and emotional, and quit. You can become stuck pursuing higher education and need to develop your authority in the world through innovation (perhaps using technology). Be aware that you might be confused about your abilities and underestimate yourself. Continue to develop your authority and responsibility and you will be headed in the right direction.

Suggesting,

Tim

mr1234

Hi Tim,
You mean to say 'Quit Education' and do something?
In my view, things aren't 'proper'(instead of 'easy').
I'm just worried abt next 2 years of edu. Can you tell anything more abt it.

Hieronimuss

mr1234

Hi Mr1234 Your natal Uranus is currently conjoined by Pluto. You must be getting curious about how technology works. Why don't you take an intense quick course in networking (9th) or just think what your favorite application is and get involved. Pluto will soon join Neptune, so keep options to expend towards design, film, music.

Oh.. Really? i'm interested in electronics designing. And i've been accumulating knowledge abt various things around electronics, except in some months in recent. But, i've tried doing somethings related to my field, but have somewhat failed to make people encourage/notice me as a skillful person.

mr1234

What has been going on with you since you last asked here about your education and so on?
It's been awful, i've lost another year. And wasted 2 years of precious time. So, right know thinking for change of career line. Don't know career change helps. Sometimes i tend to think about quitting studies, but then release that i need to support my family. Grades have gone bad, unable to change the place of education, etc., Close ones have eluded me.

Zarathu

Account Closed
If I was going to do this, and I'm not volunteering, I would need to look at your 2ndary progressed chart to see what challenges you are presently facing, and then look at several personal charts for more information on the specific planets of most import, and then look at a couple of planetary return charts to see where things should be going, and finally to do a career analysis.

Something as big as a lifetime career is central to someone's life and happiness. Going half way on something this important would be unethical for me.

However, pieces of this process could be done just to give some hints as long as the client(you in this case) were to understand the tentative nature of it.

This is not a commercial advertisement. I am not offering to do it just telling you how it might be accomplished in all its parts. Obviously, what you have provided doesn't take us where I'm suggesting that we might go.

Others have their own opinions, which is just fine.

cindystubbs

Well i agree my chart has mercury trine the midheaven in second communications of course is the career for me funny thing is i could not see that kept wanting medical field Disaster, bad choice. Neptune quintiles mercury i have had success writing fiction as plain as the nose on your face really, if you kniw astrology this is without using the path of fortune! It is in gemini in the seventh dont understand that but gemini rules writing. I think when young if id been told that it would have saved time

wilsontc

Staff member
partner, to mr1234

mr1234,

You said:
Hi Tim,
You mean to say 'Quit Education' and do something?
In my view, things aren't 'proper'(instead of 'easy').
I'm just worried abt next 2 years of edu. Can you tell anything more abt it.

I'm not a predictive astrologer. My goal is to help you understand yourself better and then let you make your own decision. As mentioned, your goal in life is to develop your own authority. However, you do need to work through others. There is a strong focus in the partnering house involving other people's money :)pluto: in :scorpio:). So maybe you can find help by working with those around you to pay for you to work for them.

Following up,

Tim

mr1234

Re: partner, to mr1234

I'm keeping my options open. I will work if i'm going to get a suitable income. I dont see anyone having a job that i seek though.

Thanks

mr1234

Any answers to the chart at the first post will be appreciated.

Well, i want to learn reading charts, esp. the horary charts. Please tell me how to get started, and is it necessary for me to understand how to read natal chart in order to understand event chart?

Zarathu

Account Closed

Well, i want to learn reading charts, esp. the horary charts. Please tell me how to get started, and is it necessary for me to understand how to read natal chart in order to understand event chart?

Since lots of astrologers have answered your question, I take that this is not the answer you wanted for one of two reasons:

1. You want some answer that is not there, but you believe that if you ask enough, someone will say something that you agree with and then things will work out better.

or

2. What you want is a series of very specific steps: Do this, then do this, then do this, then do this.

Unfortunately, everybody is pretty much saying the same thing. And to top it off, to get this kind of very very specific answers you will really need to provide more than just the pretty picture of the chart. You will need to provide the birth data. Many people new to astrology believe that there is just the chart, but are totally unaware of the massive amounts of additional data that astrologers use beyond what simply shows in the 9 planets and ASC and MH in a birth chart. But this data can only be had if birth data is presented. Basic interpretations ONLY off the cuff, sometimes even amazingly accurate, can come without it, but serious discussion needs it.

And you want a serious discussion. I mentioned before that a career analysis for the next couple of year would require a Mars Return, in addition to looking at significant aspects of the natal chart. But there was no follow-up here for that. You are under no obligation to provide birth data if all you want is the occasional correct hits from the pretty picture chart. But if you want more, then you have to accept that you will need to provide more.

mr1234

What more information do i need to provide? I shall PM you, if you're okay for that. I like to keep my privacy.

Zarathu

Account Closed

While event chart are derived from horary astrology, they are not horary charts. Event charts are drawn up when you want to know what is happening at a certain place and time. Horary generally is a chart which answers a question that can be proved to be correct or incorrect, so usually they are presented in yes/no form. They can also show where something is because it is lost.

To learn horary, you will need to purchase books, or take a course. Are you able to do either of these? You cannot learn real horary on the internet unless you are taking an internet study course.