Have all the planets ever being in their own signs @ same time?

SagiCap

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]And how would that configuration be felt? [/FONT]

Claire19

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]And how would that configuration be felt? [/FONT]

I dont imagine that has ever happened....THe outer planets for instance it would not be possible. Maybe with the inner personal ones. Let us see who has a Leo SUn, Cancer Moon, Mercury in Gemini, Mars in Aries, Venus in Libra,
Saturn in Capricorn and Jupiter in Sagittarius.

Frank

I'm doing a search over the past 1,000 years in Solar Fire's Electional Search feature for times when all the Planets were placed in their Domiciles at the same time - using Classical Domicile rulers, of course. It will take a few hours for it to run and then I'll post the results.

Frank

Well, it's been running for about an hour now and it's only 2.3 percent done - so this could take a while.:lol:

Northstar10

It would have to be
Sun: Leo
Mercury: Virgo
Venus: Libra
Moon: Cancer
Mars: Aries
Jupiter: Sagittarius
Saturn: Capricorn
Neptune: Pisces
Uranus: Aquarius
Pluto: Scorpio

Mercury is always only one sign away from the sun sign, max. Venus is always only 2 signs away from the sun sign, max

E

eternalautumn

19 August 1903 is the only date I know of...

Me in thread "James Gould Cozzens" in Celebrity Astrology said:
By chance, I stumbled across this very interesting nativity.

James-Gould-Cozzens.jpg

He is a Pulitzer Prize-winning author of 13 novels and a volume of short stories, but I have never heard of him. I'll definitely be looking for his work after learning about him. I don't think he counts as a celebrity, but to be safe I posted here. Hope that's okay.

james-gould-cozzens-1.jpg

Links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Gould_Cozzens
http://www.accuracyproject.org/cbe-C...amesGould.html
http://205.188.238.109/time/magazine...809854,00.html

The last link is an article from Time Magazine dated 2 September 1957. Attached Thumbnails

E

eternalautumn

Caprising: Traditionally, the outer planets were not known and therefore had no rulership. Tradtionally, Saturn rules Capricorn and Aquarius, and Jupiter rules Sagittarius and Pisces.

Virinchi

it can never happen because mercury and venus can never be more than 30 degrees away from sun.
so if sun is in leo (even in last degree), venus cannot cross over to libra, though mercury may remain in virgo.

except for these 3 planets, others can be in own signs at same time.
it may not have happened in past though

E

eternalautumn

Just because a bunch of people say something is true, does not mean it is so. A lot of people thought the world would end on Y2K; it did not. Many astrologers say that Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto rule Aquarius, Pisces, and Scorpio; however, they do not have thousands of years of observation and knowledge at their disposal, as the ancients did. The astrologers of old did not just dream up the rulerships one night; they were the result of many many years of study, study of the actual sky, unlike most astrologers today who rely on computer programs.

Either way, according to traditional rulerships, the nativity above has all planets in domicile. His life is quite interesting; not what one would expect for someone with a natal chart such as his. However, this just drives in the fact that the other essential and accidental dignities are just as important in interpretation, as well as various other factors.

Frank

The Solar Fire search has been running overnight and has only gone through 3.5 percent, so I changed my tactics. I used AstroDatabank and in addition to Mr. Cozzens, found astrologer Isabel Hickey:

Isabel Hickey
19 August 1903
12:30 p.m. EST
Brookline, Mass
Rodden Rating: A
J. Vandaveer quotes her, Mercury Hour, 7/1982

I'll continue to search for something outside of that date in 1903.

Last edited:

Frank

A bunch of people will tell you a bunch of opinions, this is where astrology becomes very confusing. Who would you believe, someone who dabbles in astrology as a hobby, or someone who counsels thousands of real life clients over many years? Nancy Anne Hastings and Jeff Green have both devoted years of study into the subject, while seeing the real world results in their clients lives, these are some of the bunches of people who will show you the techniques that will enable you to learn astrology at a much faster rate, rather than wasting time sifting through the endless opinions found on the net. As I said in the earlier post, the ancients had to pick a ruler for the signs Aquarius, Scorpio and Pisces, but the rulers hadn't been discovered yet! What would you do in a similar predicament?

I'm a professional astrologer with over 30 years experience doing charts - and researching astrology (both historical and statistical) extensively. I'll stick to the Classical Rulership scheme for several reasons - both practical and theoretical.

E

eternalautumn

Frank: Strange that they were born at the same place, on the same day, at the same time... This makes them identical "astro twins", no? Interesting...