neptune conjuct ascendant, neptune, venus and uranus in capricorn ascendant...

ninia

What the hell do I gotta do to myself if I'm emotional and absentminded, plus venus in pisces uranus and neptune in aquarius...weirdo.. Sun and mars in aries really brings me in trouble as I get hurt too easely and then defending myself as soldier :unsure:

Lin

How old are you?
Post your chart or your birth info.Some planets positions take longer to internalize and understand that others. Not all charts are equal....plus many people think they are weird...but they are just scattered or young or not objective enough about their lives.
But without the chart it's hard to say...
Lin

Januarystorm

so what...everyone is different and 'weird' in their own kind of way, if we were all the same it would be HELLA BORING WOULDNT YOU AGREE

instead of thinking of your personality as 'something that has to be handled' - start to see how you can change your mindset as something to be handled, the way you look at things determines everyting- i love being different than others- because that is what makes me- ME, and if i wasnt all those things- i wouldnt be ME, i wouldnt want anything different- i love the things about me that stand out, that i know others wouldnt understand- i dont care if they understand- its not about them, its about me- and obviously, if i was born this way and i believe god doesnt make mistakes- i have a reason for being here, and being here IN THIS SPECIFIC WAY that i am! i shouldnt apologize and try to change myself (only if i think it was harming myself or others in a severely dysfunctional way)

so what you get hurt easily and try to defend yourself as a soldier- you say that as if it shouldnt be that way, as if only soldiers that never get hurt can defend themselves, or only people that wouldnt defend themselves as soldiers can be hurt- the FACT that you are easily hurt IS why you defend yourself as a soldier- as well you should and no one should ever hurt you, if someone hurts you- thats THEIR mistake, for even if you get hurt by the slightest thing and very fast- people that truly love and respect you would KNOW that about you and KNOW that you get hurt fast and RESPECT you enough not to do that! and then they are surprised you defend yourself? who wouldnt? trust me, every single person and animal would defend themselves when they get hurt- if you didnt defend yourself- now THAT i would call a problem.

you mention your aries sun and mars- dont think that because you have an aries sun and mars you are now someone that for whatever reason doesnt have feelings or cant be hurt or that having an aries sun and mars would somehow exempt you from being easily hurt- thats entirely incorrect-

this is how your aries sun and mars change the dynamics:

everyone gets hurt- everyone- the sun in libras and sun in gemini's and sun in pisces- we all can get hurt- because we are all humans, and humans have feelings and sometimes those feelings can get hurt, we all experience it, it is a completely normal, natural and expected occurance- it is healthy to experience your feelings getting hurt, it shows you thankgod, you still have them.

now BECAUSE you are a sun and mars in aries- you as you can tell by now- will get hurt like the rest of us- but what makes the difference between you and someone getting hurt who has their sun in aquarius- is that your REACTION based on your sun in aries and mars will be different- you will, as you said, defend yourself as a soldier- because thats what aries is, a soldier that WILL defend themselves and WILL become aggressive. so what is happening is completely true to your sun and mars sign- which by the way is a most spectacular combination- come on an exalted sun and domicile mars- sitting together in the most fiery of signs that literally stands for war?- what do you expect to happen when someone hurts you- you laugh it off and propose a dance-off? your reaction is completely the way it is supposed to be based on this astological combination and only your perspective on that because of it being in aries you should now somehow never get hurt is wrong- everyone gets hurt- and everyone reacts to this differently.

for a sun in libra its- why dont i act as if it never happened and sweep it under the rug

for a sun in pisces its- its probably my own fault, im such a horrible person for making that other person act this way towards me- why dont i have a couple of shots and see if that makes me feel better

for a sun in scorpio- why dont i smile in their face and act as if nothing happened and they will never know the real reason i am smiling is because in my mind i am already sharpening my knives and creating a checklist of your demise

for a sun in gemini- why dont i completely ignore you from now on and never speak to you again, whilst i do speak to all of your friends and family behind your back from now on cheerio!

for a sun in aries- why dont i declare war on you and we will see who gets hurt now tough guy

this is obviously generalizing and meant to be more of a joke- but you get the point

why dont you embrace all of your weird traits- if you will others will too- and if they dont- GOODBYE to them because obviously you wouldnt want to be around people that are obviously so extremely boring