Natural Chart

arossi322

Hi, I have attached an image of my chart. I have been told I have a natural chart, im just not entirely sure what it all means. I have also been been told I could have a psychic gift based upon that I have some planets in the twelfth house. Im new into astrology so just looking for some insight.

Attachments

• showgif.jpg
    showgif.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 27

martinbd

Hi, I have attached an image of my chart. I have been told I have a natural chart, im just not entirely sure what it all means. I have also been been told I could have a psychic gift based upon that I have some planets in the twelfth house. Im new into astrology so just looking for some insight.

But not only planets in 12. house. There is also Sun sextil Neptune ( possible insight into other worlds), Sun trine Pluto (insight in to the core of things),
Strong Moon - sensitivity, Moon trine Pluto (intensive sensitivity), Moon opposition Neptune (subconscious perception).

Do you have some psychic gifts?

arossi322

But not only planets in 12. house. There is also Sun sextil Neptune ( possible insight into other worlds), Sun trine Pluto (insight in to the core of things),
Strong Moon - sensitivity, Moon trine Pluto (intensive sensitivity), Moon opposition Neptune (subconscious perception).

Do you have some psychic gifts?

I do undeniably have psychic gifts,its just I need to embrace it and accept it. The sun sextil neptune makes sense because I can astral project very easily. I am extremely sensitive and that's very hard to deal with.

martinbd

I do undeniably have psychic gifts,its just I need to embrace it and accept it. The sun sextil neptune makes sense because I can astral project very easily. I am extremely sensitive and that's very hard to deal with.

I understand, I am also very sensitive ...

JUPITERASC

Hi arossi322 and welcome to our astrological learning forum :smile:
Astrology can seem bewildering to a newcomer, however many of our members are new to astrology,
so you are in good company. Of course there are also members who have a few years experience studying astrology.
And as you have probably discovered if you have visited the many areas of our forum,
astrology exists in many forms, such as Vedic, Western, Sidereal, Tropical, Uranian,
Modern, Ancient, Traditional, Horary, Relocational, Relational and so on ad infinitum and I encourage you to explore and have fun

Your question concerns 12th House

12th House is associated with matters that are hidden, restrained, secret,
incapable of action or of being fully understood.
This can sometimes suggest conditions that are in a premature state of development
and not yet recognised by the conscious mind.

Traditionally,it is a wholly unfortunate house,
associated with sad events, sorrow, anguish of mind, tribulation, captivity, imprisonment, persecution, hard labour,
all manner of affliction and self-undoing and represents places that are denied access to public view,
particularly those concerned with seclusion or isolation,
or where one is restricted from living a carefree life-style, such as institutions or prisons.

Many sources attribute monasteries to the 12th house as places of isolation,
but otherwise monks and nuns belong to the 9th house which represents religious concerns.
It has rulership over scandals generally, personal fears and skeletons in the family closet

source:
HOUSES TEMPLES OF THE SKY by Deborah Houlding
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h12.html

HOWEVER

It is noteworthy that
according to Whole Sign House system, Mercury, Saturn and Mars are all in First House
and not the 12th House

BUT interestingly
if you had been born only two minutes later,
which is entirely possible,
because a totally accurate time of birth is unlikely
then your ascendant would have been Aries

and
those planets according to Whole Sign Houses would then remain in 12th House

that's because

The house location of any natal planet is entirely dependent on the house system chosen
a fact easily verified by using a selection of any of the fourteen different house systems
on offer at astro.com's Extended Chart Selection Page

EXPLANATORY ASTROLOGICAL HOUSES ARTICLE http://www.librarising.com/astrology/misc/wholesignhouses.html

'...In no other area of astrology is there so much mess and confusion than in the area of the so-called "houses". There are at least twenty or thirty different house systems or means of dividing the so-called "birthchart" into twelve segments of life activity. In astrology, houses, mansions, or domains, represent general areas of life activity and are the grounding areas or arenas of expression for planets. Originally, the words "houses" and "signs" were interchangeable or meant the same thing. A planet in Aries was also a planet in the house of Aries, so that in effect. there were no real houses as we know them today....'

'….Artificial divisions now known as houses were attempts by early Greeks and Hindus to measure strength "points" in the horoscope, which during 7th and 8th centuries AD were construed or confused as means of dividing the birth chart. The ascendant and midheaven degrees and their opposites, for example, were definite power points or areas of intense focus, but not necessarily the beginnings of a house or quadrant. In fact, there is no real basis for the astrological houses at all. They derive from a misunderstanding of the true nature of the Ascendant and Midheaven factors in astrology, Ascendant representing Earth/terrestial sphere, and Midheaven representing Sky/Heaven /celestial sphere....'

'...If any house system should be used at all, it should be the Whole Sign House system, where the ascendant sign becomes the whole first house and the others follow. Ascendant point can then fall anywhere in the first house and the midheaven point anywhere in the upper half of the chart. The Whole Sign House system was used by the ancient Greeks and the Hindus(who still use it today). It is the oldest and simplest house system in existence, and immediately eliminates the awful mess astrologers have made on the issue over the last 1300 years or so....'

WHOLE SIGN OR PLACIDUS http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39669 discussion thread