How the person Died?

mr1234

I am asking about a person who is quite famous my current place. He was a politician, and there is some misconceptions about his death. So, i want to know what the chart says. Explain a bit.

Attachments

• unds.JPG
    unds.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 25

aquarius7000

Hi,

Mr1234, do you really think a natal chart alone can give such information? Transits, progressions, date & time of death, birth details are required, if this topic should be discussed at all.

AQ7

mr1234

Hi,

Mr1234, do you really think a natal chart alone can give such information? Transits, progressions, date & time of death, birth details are required, if this topic should be discussed at all.

AQ7
I hoped for it, but let me know if the chart can saw anything since i cannot get the reliable details of his birth from anyone. It is said that he died of myocardial infarct.

Thanks ;)

mr1234

Thanks... moreover, it becomes controversial if i reveal the name. The DOB is available on internet, but dont know about its accuracy.

aquarius7000

Hi,

Mr1234, if this helps you in any way personally, I could try and help, though not without the required data as already mentioned. Otherwise, I am sure you and I can much rather spend time doing other posts that will be of much more help to others, so let us move on.

:)AQ7

mr1234

It does not help me any personal way. It is just that i was curious to know what really would have happened. Thanks for the interest aquarius7000, it's reasonable to help others who require for personal help.

:)

Hope you'll answer my future personal threads.