Natural Rulers of Houses in Natal Houses

Astrophilia

Premium Member
Can the natural rulers of houses hold influence through our natal houses?

A subtle set of astrological house rulers: natural house rulers in the natal houses.

Like for example, I am a Libra Ascendant and 1st House Ruler Venus in my 10th House.
Then by applying natural rulers, I get natural 1st House Ruler Mars in my natal 8th House.

Might these be a hidden overlay of ourselves or our most basic nature or something...? :bandit:

If so, then read what your "new" natural house rulers in natal houses mean.
Are they more or less accurate or relevant about who you are? :joyful:

JUPITERASC

Can the natural rulers of houses hold influence through our natal houses?

A subtle set of astrological house rulers: natural house rulers in the natal houses.

Like for example, I am a Libra Ascendant and 1st House Ruler Venus in my 10th House.
Then by applying natural rulers, I get natural 1st House Ruler Mars in my natal 8th House.

Might these be a hidden overlay of ourselves or our most basic nature or something...? :bandit:
Astrophilia, fwiw IMO there's so much more to a Libra ascendant than solely the house location of Venus. For example, the sign location of Venus is very important as well because then the house location of the planet ruling the sign planet Venus occupies is a crucial element of the mix :smile:
If so, then read what your "new" natural house rulers in natal houses mean. Are they more or less accurate or relevant about who you are? :joyful:
Equally interesting, the 'alternate to natural house rulers' discussion is viewable at http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52099