Bullying

Zeuses

I think that bullying is too prevalent and acceptable in our society whether face to face or electronically. Closely related are stalking and harassment. It would be interesting to see the difference between charts and transits of bullies as opposed to stalkers/harassers. I suspect there isn't a great deal of difference as both come down to issues of power and control ultimately.

JUPITERASC

I think that bullying is too prevalent and acceptable in our society
whether face to face or electronically.
Closely related are stalking and harassment.
It would be interesting to see the difference between charts and transits
of bullies as opposed to stalkers/harassers.
I suspect there isn't a great deal of difference
as both come down to issues of power and control ultimately.
Wealth is used to obtain power and control :smile:
financial bullying is common
examples of extreme financial bullying of the masses:
Bill Gates, George Soros, Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffett

Zeuses

I agree that wealth can definitely be used but I think there are many different reasons eg low self esteem (one which requires control over others) but I don't believe that everyone who has low self esteem is a control freak,but narcissists tend to be, obsession (won't accept that someone isn't interested or obsession from competitiveness), learning from background etc I think there are probably a multitude of reasons but ultimately, I suspect that many come down to issues around power and control.

JUPITERASC

I agree that wealth can definitely be used
but
I think there are many different reasons
eg low self esteem
(one which requires control over others)
but I don't believe
that everyone who has low self esteem is a control freak,
but narcissists tend to be,
obsession (won't accept that someone isn't interested
or obsession from competitiveness),
learning from background etc
I think there are probably a multitude of reasons
but ultimately, I suspect that
many come down to issues around power and control.
Financial bullying - employer has power and control :smile:

Zeuses

Any form of bullying, harassment, stalking, abuse, mobbing or any other means of oppressing by power and control is wrong whether it is by an individual, group or state. We are meant to have evolved as human beings over time but it seems that in some cases such as listed above we have come nowhere. We can have all the technological advances and wealth but if we haven't got empathy than what do we really have and how far have we really come.

Zeuses

I'm no expert either :smile:
Bullying takes many forms
including "astrology bullying" on online forums
and one would consult the natal chart
for signs of a maltreated planet

If you go through the bulk of life not being bullied and then all of a sudden it happens to you then that sounds more like a transit rather than natal.

JUPITERASC

More like wounded! Look at my stuff above.

Is there any more opinions on bullies themselves?

The work bully which I put up with was gem sun/pisces moon (inner conflict) with mars conj saturn and merc squ mars.

Shame I don't know what time they're born.
With no time of birth there's no house location of planets
as well as no ascendant sign :smile:

Neptunian Rainbow

Jeff and Bill have Venus conjunct Saturn in their natal charts. Zuckerberg has Saturn conjunct Moon opposite Saturn. George has Venus square Saturn.

These people have holes in their hearts and no money in the world will ever be able to fill them up.

I associate Venus-Saturn with some form of prostitution. It´s like a lack of self worth and life circumstances make these people feel that they don´t have any other option than to sell themselves in some way. Some sell their bodies in order to survive and feed their kids and they will be very exploited.

Some sell their souls to the devil (an expression that can be used even if you don´t believe in the devil). Powerful and rich people have chosen to sell themselves to a very twisted power structure that is exploiting the masses.

Neptunian Rainbow

I have not read the entire tread, but I associate bullying with Pluto. Pluto represents our shadows, the unwanted within us that we hide away. Feelings of being humiliated, believing that you have less worth than others, feeling powerless, feelings of shame, feeling that we can´t get what we need etc.

Our shadow will not disappear because we ignore it. If we are people who direct our shadows inwardly, we will attract people who mirror the shadow and treat usthe way we think we (often unconsciously) think that we
deserve to be treated. If we are the type of people who direct our shadows outwardly, we will make other people feel the suffering that is within our shadow. People who do this seldom sees what they are doing. They believe that the victim triggered them or that the victim was "asking for it" and therefore it is the victims fault. That way they justify being psychologically, physically or sexually abusive.

Zeuses

Jeff and Bill have Venus conjunct Saturn in their natal charts. Zuckerberg has Saturn conjunct Moon opposite Saturn. George has Venus square Saturn.

These people have holes in their hearts and no money in the world will ever be able to fill them up.

I associate Venus-Saturn with some form of prostitution. It´s like a lack of self worth and life circumstances make these people feel that they don´t have any other option than to sell themselves in some way. Some sell their bodies in order to survive and feed their kids and they will be very exploited.

Some sell their souls to the devil (an expression that can be used even if you don´t believe in the devil). Powerful and rich people have chosen to sell themselves to a very twisted power structure that is exploiting the masses.

No money in the world can ever make anyone happy. It is who you are inside that matters and how you treat other people. It costs nothing to be nice to people.

Last edited:

david starling

Trump has Venus conjunct Saturn.

Zeuses

I have not read the entire tread, but I associate bullying with Pluto. Pluto represents our shadows, the unwanted within us that we hide away. Feelings of being humiliated, believing that you have less worth than others, feeling powerless, feelings of shame, feeling that we can´t get what we need etc.

Our shadow will not disappear because we ignore it. If we are people who direct our shadows inwardly, we will attract people who mirror the shadow and treat usthe way we think we (often unconsciously) think that we
deserve to be treated. If we are the type of people who direct our shadows outwardly, we will make other people feel the suffering that is within our shadow. People who do this seldom sees what they are doing. They believe that the victim triggered them or that the victim was "asking for it" and therefore it is the victims fault. That way they justify being psychologically, physically or sexually abusive.

The thread started with what's in a victims chart to signify bullying. Again, the focus on what is wrong with the victim rather than the bully. It is quite an old thread.