Is it a twin or an Astrologer who visits ?

leomoon

I keep a blog which is nothing anyone would be interested in except for twin granddaughters who visit now and then but lately not too often. Their father would not want them to get too close to the grandparents.

This question is about the blog, a wordpress which also has 2 Astrology boards as topics. Lately I've been getting an inordinate amount of visits from around the world :cool: Today for example Singapore, the other day Greece and Norway. Once the U.K.

The twins are computer tech savvy young teens and so I don't know whether its one of them OR a real Astrologer or more visiting my site. Can you tell me? :sideways: An educated guess is what I"m looking for.

I always thought the 11th house represented Astrologers, and since these appear to come from overseas if they really are such visits, I suppose the 9th for foreign countries or 9 houses of a turned chart?

Any idea how to look for the answer?

IleneK

Premium Member
This is just a shot in the dark.
First I would state the question as:
"Is it a grandkid/twin making all these visits to my blog?"

Grandchildren are the 5th from 5th [your daughter] or the 10th. So the twin is signified by Jupiter.

I would take your blog to be the 3rd, your personal expression/communication, ruled by Venus.

Venus and Jupiter are disjunct, do not aspect as they are 5 signs apart. Disjunct or inconjunct traditionally is taken to mean that the two significators do not regard each other, are not able to see each other.
This suggests to me that the twin has little interest in your blog.

PS I think the 9th is the traditional significator of astrology.

Last edited:

leomoon

Thanks, Ilene :)

Actually, the chart I used, shows the 5th from the 5th to be Mars not Jupiter. Mars falls at the end of Aries in the 2nd and the twin actually is an 11°Aries Sun. I agree, the blog should be Venus, and there is a square Venus to Mars. Not sure if it makes a difference however?

Interesting, that Venus falls in the 5th hs. and the blog originally and almost wholly dedicated to their mother.

I just added a few pages for Astrology ideas which seems to have a following but it's less then 20% of the blog if that. One would have to seek it out to find it. Not that difficult I suppose either by word of mouth or via other wordpress which I keep a membership.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Thanks, Ilene :)

Actually, the chart I used, shows the 5th from the 5th to be Mars not Jupiter. Mars falls at the end of Aries in the 2nd and the twin actually is an 11°Aries Sun. I agree, the blog should be Venus, and there is a square Venus to Mars. Not sure if it makes a difference however?

Interesting, that Venus falls in the 5th hs. and the blog originally and almost wholly dedicated to their mother.

I just added a few pages for Astrology ideas which seems to have a following but it's less then 20% of the blog if that. One would have to seek it out to find it. Not that difficult I suppose either by word of mouth or via other wordpress which I keep a membership.

Thank you for catching my error! So Venus applies to square Mars, now that Mars has turned retrograde.
By reception, it appears that the twin/Mars has only the most marginal interest in the blog/Venus receiving Venus only by face.
As there not being a favorable aspect, but rather a square, I still think the twin may not have done it?

But I suppose it might be worthwhile getting some more context, looking at the relationship between you/Jup \ and the twin/Mars.
The two of you separate from a square in August and will square by Mars' retrograde motion again in October. Has there been any kind of friction or falling out between you that might lead the young one to do this kind of thing?

leomoon

Ilene:
Actually, no friction. We haven't met except in writing. Its her father I have the friction with. The Sun? His Sun in the last decan of Cancer tropical.

You may be right, and its simply a lot of interest in the Astrology I've posted, but from varying countries. Word still must travel. (Wordpress blogs)

Yet, I know she does visit for the other pages, the other 80%. She managed to hook us up with her poetry blog which she did last year (Pisces rising) -

And one of the poems is not admiring Astrology :) ....so thats why I'd be somewhat curious if she is now changing her mind. She is 16 going on 17, so soon she will be "of age" to make up her own mind as to relationships and not have to hide any longer for her choices at least legally.

p.s. I know most horarist do not use the outer planets, only a minority would, but I'm among them. I have to wonder about the Sun opp Neptune in that regard from the 7th.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Perhaps sometime, if you are so inspired and if it is sufficiently pressing, you might post a chart for the question about him, his motivations?

I am sorry to hear this about your late daughter and her family; these matters can be so difficult.

leomoon

Thinking of their father - 5th house from 5th being daughter or my daughter, and then 10 from the 9th would be the Sun (their father) which opposes Neptune. Sounds like it could fit the scenario. :surprised:

leomoon

This Question relates to another visitor who "seems" quite interested in what I posted to click onto links....And unlike the chart above; entered with a U.S.A. map location (which can be changed by a savvy tech person like my granddaughter would be)

In this chart I added two names as a close approximation of asteroids to their given names. Summer is however, a nickname only for 1 twin.

Both of the asteroids make a trine to the Moon and trine Venus (ruler of the 7th of the one being inquired about)

Anyway I thought the chart was curiously interesting and intriguing:

leomoon

The Via Combusta when not the moon's location, but the ASC in this case of above chart:

https://starlightknight.wordpress.com/2014/01/07/horary-technique-10-the-via-combusta/

Not a planet for me, BUT does truly describe my position in life here:

So what does this mean for horary? Well not a whole lot. If the Moon is placed in the Via Combusta in a chart, it’s likely to just show a state of emotional turmoil for our querent or some sort of inherent difficulty in their situation that is not easily remedied. It could also show someone who feels under attack in some way by their surroundings. It is perhaps easier to imagine the Via Combusta as a second place wherein the Moon can be Combust, and follow through with similar descriptive words: fear, anxiety, inability to move forward, difficulty taking information, etc.
The chart "appears" to me to be saying that yesterday's visit to an Astrology page from the U.S. was actually one or both of the twins. I say this because the 9th is astrology (per Ilene) and the 9th would be 5th from 5th (granddaughter) and Venus (7th house ruler) is there with the Moon in the 9th house.

I'm always cognizant first and foremost of "Confirmation bias" with any astrologer where the chart can confirm or deny their intense feelings towards any given subject. We tend to hone in on what we want to see and perhaps not what is the reality.

Last edited: