Kabal interpretations of a Birthing chart

Don't know if this is the right place to delineate Kabal interpretations but will try my hand at the reflections of numbers representing Astrological signification.

Cancer rising, Moon is the hour, the child is represented by the Moon. Chart is radical.
Below are the declinations and the Horary indicating aids to timing. The Moon and Pluto with Mars (with Uranus) sudden indications of birthing.

Moon is in her detriment, has recently passed over the S.N., is in conjunction with Pluto, in approx: 2 deg.; Moon squares the life giver Sun, the discord or natural birth process and the delay and angst.

Originally I had thought the child might have a most difficult time birthing, even thinking the experience could be disasterous. Necessary precautions were in place, with the possibiity of a Ceasarean operation being performed if the child did not make the effort on his own. I advised against the Mother waiting, the concerns for the child by induced labor, that they shouldn't be held back by the doctor.
Aries (life) intercepted within the 10th house of destiny, being held back. The Moon squaring the Aries placements she being in Capricorn was worrisome. (the 10th house is ultimately what the doctor prescribes and is able to accomplish for the patient) The doctor was to prepared to go ahead with the surgery for the child, holding back his decision is shown by Aries intercepted within the 10th house, Mars of the radical 8th is (surgery, the surgeon) = means of a birthing by Cesarean section.

Scorpio upon the 5th house cusp in its early degrees was worrisome additionally, Lord Mars of that sign is within the 8th house of transitions & Scorpio could lend a description of cells that are beginning to cease to function, or have already began to atrophy. The planet Mars (personal-physical) is natural lord of the radical 1st house, is accidentally dignified in the 8th house. I had thought what does he dignify, rulings of passage into another life (lord of the 8th house and of the 5th cusp for the child) and with Pluto the higher octave of the Moon being activated by the Moon, they could have revealed some dreaded transition for the child. Mars dispositor being Saturn on the 8th house cusp additionally was a worry.

Pluto's influence are combined with Saturn's as Pluto is Mars and Saturn's (so close to the 8th house) are his depositors. At 2 dg. Scorpio upon the 5th house the potential of something going wrong could of happened. Of a traditional interpretation the 8th house has a lot to do with beginnings-& birthing, but I feared the worst as one of the lords of the child being within the 8th was not a good omen I thought.

With Neptune at the 10th house, there was very much vagaries surrounding the child's birth. The Venus Mars trine was a blessing.

Below is a Kabal research project of an understanding of positions that reveal an interesting reading.

The technique I call Extenuation forms-it is an essence study of Kabal or numbers that could reflect check points within the Astrology Map. The Ascendant degree is used as foundation to arrive at these forms. The calculation of 29670.40 is the extenuation form reached or arrived at by a process of multiplication. The use of Tarot rulerships aid in the translation: The last numbers to end the form is the 40th Tarot Card (using .40 % for the decimal equivalent of the number above) involves the 40th card as they are ordered of the 78 cards of the deck; it is the Scorpio/Scorpio decanate; or the 4 of cups. The Tarot Card appears at the 5th house of the child in my Horary chart-the interpretation is 'Resourcefulness, or an increase in the family, that understanding did not come to me until 'after' the birth was accomplished. Needless to say the child appeared on April 16th 2020, the distance the Moon was away from Pluto within the 7th house, 2 days after the chart was erected.

The reading of : 29670.40 My interpretation.
2 = Virgo = Hidden Wisdom of a Physical course of action. Virgo is the Scientist or could represent the Physicians hidden knowledge of his work.
29 One that is 'devoted' to it..devotion, the
Mother takes on the task of waiting for the child
whilst he making up his mind to be birthed.
9 = Aquarius (hopes wishes) Has the 'wisdom' of the doctor's (9th Major Arcanum) representing the knowledge of Mother waiting, that soon the Lamp bearer will reveal a fruitful passage.
96 = 15 Saturn The Mother and the doctor guiding the concerns of the womb, Cancer with authority. 96 - 78 = 18 or Cancer.
6 Venus is the number of 6, the child and the doctor's affection for his work, helping the child emerge with love
67 he struggles and separates on his own; swords
7 = He will be victorious
70 is final Mastership =
These positions represent numbered placements of the Tarot Deck as they might appeared in design...in sequence..appearing one after another. It is a curious sight to me.

Student of Astrology

Anyone wishing to lend their expertise towards the from's are welcome for their interpretation.

Attachments

• Declinations of the Birth F.B. baby.jpg
    Declinations of the Birth F.B. baby.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 25
  • F.B. Babies birthing.jpg
    F.B. Babies birthing.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Don't know if this is the right place to delineate Kabal interpretations but will try my hand at the reflections of numbers representing Astrological signification.

Cancer rising, Moon is the hour, the child is represented by the Moon. Chart is radical.
Below are the declinations and the Horary indicating aids to timing. The Moon and Pluto with Mars (with Uranus) sudden indications of birthing.

Moon is in her detriment, has recently passed over the S.N., is in conjunction with Pluto, in approx: 2 deg.; Moon squares the life giver Sun, the discord or natural birth process and the delay and angst.

Originally I had thought the child might have a most difficult time birthing, even thinking the experience could be disasterous. Necessary precautions were in place, with the possibiity of a Ceasarean operation being performed if the child did not make the effort on his own. I advised against the Mother waiting, the concerns for the child by induced labor, that they shouldn't be held back by the doctor.
Aries (life) intercepted within the 10th house of destiny, being held back. The Moon squaring the Aries placements she being in Capricorn was worrisome. (the 10th house is ultimately what the doctor prescribes and is able to accomplish for the patient) The doctor was to prepared to go ahead with the surgery for the child, holding back his decision is shown by Aries intercepted within the 10th house, Mars of the radical 8th is (surgery, the surgeon) = means of a birthing by Cesarean section.

Scorpio upon the 5th house cusp in its early degrees was worrisome additionally, Lord Mars of that sign is within the 8th house of transitions & Scorpio could lend a description of cells that are beginning to cease to function, or have already began to atrophy. The planet Mars (personal-physical) is natural lord of the radical 1st house, is accidentally dignified in the 8th house. I had thought what does he dignify, rulings of passage into another life (lord of the 8th house and of the 5th cusp for the child) and with Pluto the higher octave of the Moon being activated by the Moon, they could have revealed some dreaded transition for the child. Mars dispositor being Saturn on the 8th house cusp additionally was a worry.

Pluto's influence are combined with Saturn's as Pluto is Mars and Saturn's (so close to the 8th house) are his depositors. At 2 dg. Scorpio upon the 5th house the potential of something going wrong could of happened. Of a traditional interpretation the 8th house has a lot to do with beginnings-& birthing, but I feared the worst as one of the lords of the child being within the 8th was not a good omen I thought.

With Neptune at the 10th house, there was very much vagaries surrounding the child's birth. The Venus Mars trine was a blessing.

Below is a Kabal research project of an understanding of positions that reveal an interesting reading.

The technique I call Extenuation forms-it is an essence study of Kabal or numbers that could reflect check points within the Astrology Map. The Ascendant degree is used as foundation to arrive at these forms. The calculation of 29670.40 is the extenuation form reached or arrived at by a process of multiplication. The use of Tarot rulerships aid in the translation: The last numbers to end the form is the 40th Tarot Card (using .40 % for the decimal equivalent of the number above) involves the 40th card as they are ordered of the 78 cards of the deck; it is the Scorpio/Scorpio decanate; or the 4 of cups. The Tarot Card appears at the 5th house of the child in my Horary chart-the interpretation is 'Resourcefulness, or an increase in the family, that understanding did not come to me until 'after' the birth was accomplished. Needless to say the child appeared on April 16th 2020, the distance the Moon was away from Pluto within the 7th house, 2 days after the chart was erected.

The reading of : 29670.40 My interpretation.
2 = Virgo = Hidden Wisdom of a Physical course of action. Virgo is the Scientist or could represent the Physicians hidden knowledge of his work.
29 One that is 'devoted' to it..devotion, the
Mother takes on the task of waiting for the child
whilst he making up his mind to be birthed.
9 = Aquarius (hopes wishes) Has the 'wisdom' of the doctor's (9th Major Arcanum) representing the knowledge of Mother waiting, that soon the Lamp bearer will reveal a fruitful passage.
96 = 15 Saturn The Mother and the doctor guiding the concerns of the womb, Cancer with authority. 96 - 78 = 18 or Cancer.
6 Venus is the number of 6, the child and the doctor's affection for his work, helping the child emerge with love
67 he struggles and separates on his own; swords
7 = He will be victorious
70 is final Mastership =
These positions represent numbered placements of the Tarot Deck as they might appeared in design...in sequence..appearing one after another. It is a curious sight to me.

Student of Astrology

Anyone wishing to lend their expertise towards the from's are welcome for their interpretation.
Kabal may be something other than KABALA :smile:

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133239