Heartbroken...

JUPITERASC

Carlos, I don't know if the querent can read his mind, but I certainly can't read your post.... why is the text size so tiny?
Because the poster is using Microsoft Sans Serif: size 1
and
Century Gothic: size 1

I think I need glasses on top of my lenses to read the above text...lol

No need for glasses ~
The size of text can easily be re-sized
and rendered legible
by clicking on the relevant box
i.e. :smile:

God
Hello,
I think, you are heart-broken for a reason. You cannot stand him. Mercury is in 8th house. Your thinking is lost. You cannot grasp him. Try to antagonize him more. You cannot trust him. Trust your intuition. Wish him well. He is gone. Abracadabra! Pluto loves you.

:)
and

Your partner (ex!) wants to run-away, because he's too egoistic. He also has a strong Mind. You, on the other hand, see the positive(s) only, because you are trusting, and self-less(!), and, you are too emotional(!). Also, you are too self-deceptive. Can you read his mind? No?! Then, leave him! :)

Marinka

If I have time, I'll look at the chart later today ... from a quick glance, not much that I see could be construed as good or workable.

But, just curious .... did things change right after you lent him the money.

EvieGrace

If I have time, I'll look at the chart later today ... from a quick glance, not much that I see could be construed as good or workable.

But, just curious .... did things change right after you lent him the money.

Hi Marinka...
Thank you...
It wasn't right after i leant him the money. It was around the time but i don't know if that was the cause of it. It was all very overwhelming 3 weeks ago. 4 now. With his work not going well. Money etc. And it was us beginning to argue.
We have never really argued before.

JUPITERASC

...so good that some people here know how to handle it ;)
- but still, where is the relevant box?
- i'd be happy to use it! thanks!
Above the message box
there are two adjacent boxes with writing
one says 'sizes'
next to each box there is a tiny upside down triangle
click on that and you get a drop-down menu
choose your options from those two drop down menus
:smile:

Marinka

Note, I use whole sign, all planets and the moon indicates question and the events.

The moon is in your 2nd house indicating a question about money/values which does not seem like a fit until the loan/gift is brought in. The moon in this case is also representing him.

You are Saturn and in the 11th house. This would be his 5th of love affairs which could be interpreted as a change of heart from him taking what might have been a serious relationship and making it a fling. Or, it could have been that all along which is troubling because in that case, maybe he was using you to get the money.

Moon makes an opposition (negative) to Jupiter which is the ruler of the 12 and located in 8th - this loan/gift looks like it was a bit shady or taken under dubious conditions. This could also be interpreted with a shift towards an addiction (drug) of this person.

Moon makes a square (negative) to Saturn in the 11th house of friendships. This is indicating a negative result to your question but, there was no time limit on your question so it leaves one to wonder whether there is a chance after a few months .. or maybe a year.

Moon makes an opposition (negative) to Venus located in the 8th which is the ruler of the 10th indicating status of the loan/gift. Venus also rules 5th which makes me wonder whether there is any addiction to gambling. This brings into question whether this will ever be repaid or the situation improved. Not likely.

Overall a negative indication. Not likely to the relationship continuing or to the money being repaid. There might also be some addiction related issue that has caused this on his side .. maybe that addiction is to drugs/gambling. If so, you are better out now than later when you have invested more in the relationship.

EvieGrace

Note, I use whole sign, all planets and the moon indicates question and the events.

The moon is in your 2nd house indicating a question about money/values which does not seem like a fit until the loan/gift is brought in. The moon in this case is also representing him.

You are Saturn and in the 11th house. This would be his 5th of love affairs which could be interpreted as a change of heart from him taking what might have been a serious relationship and making it a fling. Or, it could have been that all along which is troubling because in that case, maybe he was using you to get the money.

Moon makes an opposition (negative) to Jupiter which is the ruler of the 12 and located in 8th - this loan/gift looks like it was a bit shady or taken under dubious conditions. This could also be interpreted with a shift towards an addiction (drug) of this person.

Moon makes a square (negative) to Saturn in the 11th house of friendships. This is indicating a negative result to your question but, there was no time limit on your question so it leaves one to wonder whether there is a chance after a few months .. or maybe a year.

Moon makes an opposition (negative) to Venus located in the 8th which is the ruler of the 10th indicating status of the loan/gift. Venus also rules 5th which makes me wonder whether there is any addiction to gambling. This brings into question whether this will ever be repaid or the situation improved. Not likely.

Overall a negative indication. Not likely to the relationship continuing or to the money being repaid. There might also be some addiction related issue that has caused this on his side .. maybe that addiction is to drugs/gambling. If so, you are better out now than later when you have invested more in the relationship.

I really appreciate everyones time and input. Unfortunately, i don't believe I'm getting the whole story. Not heartbroken and in denial... It just doesn't make any sense...
Until it comes out i think I'll be left in the dark.
You've all been really helpful and i can't thank you all enough...

- Evie

rafaella

I really appreciate everyones time and input. Unfortunately, i don't believe I'm getting the whole story. Not heartbroken and in denial... It just doesn't make any sense...
Until it comes out i think I'll be left in the dark.
You've all been really helpful and i can't thank you all enough...

- Evie

Evie,

I think money you lent him is the issue here. Saturn is you and the money, in fall of Moon, so something about you is harming him. Moon right in your 2nd house shows what he is concerned with. Second house according to Frawley is also house of self esteem, self valuing and partner's esteem or value, so the emphasis on his and your 2nd house makes sense here. Men generally want to be the providers, their jobs are important and taking money from others hits them hard, its like they loose their masculinity, what men do for work defines them. So I believe he is feeling not so good about his place in the world. Moon just opposed Mercury, which may show your recent argument or recent issues. Saturn (you) is the superior planet and him being the Moon, its quite inferior. So perhaps to him this relationship is not balanced, not equal...

Mars on his ASC is in cancer, its mute. So there is anger and frustration but more of an inner frustration and turmoil. He is quite upset with his own situation and therefore ended things with you. Just thinking like a man would, a lot of men retreat, I think when they face problems. Women talk to others to get emotional support, men don't. If he is feeing less like a 'real' man who can protect and provide then he probably would not want to continue with you unless he can see something change regarding his finances and work.

I think give it a few more weeks and I think you will be back or at least talking but not sure about the quality of this relationship. Mars will apply to Saturn, trine. That's the timing. (I take Mars as his cosignificator due to its placement at 7th cusp)

hope this helps! Let us know what happens :)

Last edited:

EvieGrace

Evie,

I think money you lent him is the issue here. Saturn is you and the money, in fall of Moon, so something about you is harming him. Moon right in your 2nd house shows what he is concerned with. Second house according to Frawley is also house of self esteem, self valuing and partner's esteem or value, so the emphasis on his and your 2nd house makes sense here. Men generally want to be the providers, their jobs are important and taking money from others hits them hard, its like they loose their masculinity, what men do for work defines them. So I believe he is feeling not so good about his place in the world. Moon just opposed Mercury, which may show your recent argument or recent issues. Saturn (you) is the superior planet and him being the Moon, its quite inferior. So perhaps to him this relationship is not balanced, not equal...

Mars on his ASC is in cancer, its mute. So there is anger and frustration but more of an inner frustration and turmoil. He is quite upset with his own situation and therefore ended things with you. Just thinking like a man would, a lot of men retreat, I think when they face problems. Women talk to others to get emotional support, men don't. If he is feeing less like a 'real' man who can protect and provide then he probably would not want to continue with you unless he can see something change regarding his finances and work.

I think give it a few more weeks and I think you will be back or at least talking but not sure about the quality of this relationship. Mars will apply to Saturn, trine. That's the timing. (I take Mars as his cosignificator due to its placement at 7th cusp)

hope this helps! Let us know what happens :)

Rafaella, that makes a lot of sense.
He is very old fashioned in that respect and has always said he wants to be the one to be able to provide for me.
I know he didn't enjoy taking the money, but he had no choice.

He is very unhappy with his position right now. If only he knew that i want to help him because it's 'our' future and i want to help build that. Not just expect him to provide it for me.

Thank you so much for writing Raf.
I will definitely update if things change...

Carlos23

Banned
Hello!
Your suffering a lot! :3
-
First of all: To the other posters (Marinka, et all.) Oppositions can also mean relationships (not just defenses, or structure-lessnesses! So they're not entirely bad.)

To the poster: Saturn in 11th house always means there is needed a maturation of the relationship.

Mars in the 7th house makes the Astrologers (highly Ones! These ones.) fleetspipes. (What does this mean? Fleetspipes are raucuous people! Just standard-less-Hera.)

Mars in 7th house (particularly near the 7th house cusp) is not a good omen for reading the question-chart. (Why? Because it indicates early death of the question-supposedly. So, it just means all of these Astrologers will have a hard time, including me, to read this chart [Mars inflames the mind; distractions and the like.] Better watch Tv! [Gemini-like].

:D

What's on your mind? Your question is too noisy! [loaded!]

In principle. But you're a good-heart!

EvieGrace

I apologize. That is mostly for people trying to learn. Basically you are facing a pretty rotten square from the ruler of your 10th house, and a questionable trine from the ruler of your 4th. You can follow that, right?

This is what is shown by your significator being in the sign of his fall. Right or wrong, with the stress he's been under he believes that you are not supporting him and sees that as causing him harm.

Something happened three weeks ago. Was that when he realized he was out of money? That Moon/Mercury opposition is clearly what started everything.

Just be wary. It might not be as safe as you think.

I wouldn't necessairly say that. Yes, the chart does look grim. But coming from someone who a few years ago bounced her wedding ring off the kitchen island and practically begged for a divorce and is now currently still happily married...

There is going to be a square between his significator and yours, which likely means the opportunity for one more conversation. Horary is useless if all it can tell us is what will happen without offering an opportunity to change the situation.

What were you arguing about, and does it now seem like it was worth it? The biggest part of communication is trying to understand the other person's perspective. What is motivating your behavior (because it takes two to argue) and what is motivating his? Is there some way to talk about a way forward with him?

Well Tsmall... you were right about one thing... my contract was abruptly ended today...
Gosh. When it rains it pours...

oleanna

I feel very sorry for you and hope there will be soon enough blue sky again! - Maybe, in a couple of weeks or months, you see what it all has been good for...all the best to you!