Feet problems

filipneptune

asdfg.jpg
Hello guys,so i have a question i have been having the same problems over and over,my nail on my feet thumb nail is growing into the flesh on my thumb and it hurt of course there is a person who is taking it out all the time,but it hurts as hell and every time she pulls it out it is growing in more deeper and more painful,so please if you could look what's going on when will t ende,my guesses are natal neptune in 6th and transiting neptune trough 8th(surgery)

Noel Eastwood

Premium Member
filip, it looks like you have stumped everybody! All I can suggest is that transiting Neptune crossing your Sun contributes in some way. Pisces is feet, not sure if it is toes as well, maybe someone can help here?

Frisiangal

filip, it looks like you have stumped everybody! All I can suggest is that transiting Neptune crossing your Sun contributes in some way. Pisces is feet, not sure if it is toes as well, maybe someone can help here?

Not necessarily; some complaints are just difficult to explain:smile:. Filip is only 17, so going deeply (no pun meant) into astrological patterns might be too much.

Filip, is the complaint recent, or has it been going on for several years, particularly since 2011/12? Or was the period particularly significant in any other way?

Pisces rules the feet and is on the 9th house cusp of 'health issues'. Mars is in Pisces. It's a cutting machine that can also relate to physical pain.
Saturn rules calcium and, therefore, the nails. It's ruler of the 6th house.
Yet, they don't aspect each other, which you'd think to find with toe nail problems.

That said, during 2011 secondary progressed Jupiter had reached 9* towards the conjunction to natal Sun. During the same period there was an alignment of planets that simultaneously affected both natal Mars and Saturn.

Jupiter is associated with the general good health. It has been moving closer to natal Sun, ruler Ascendant of physical constution, in Pisces, and has now reached exactude, to be joined by transiting Neptune as already mentioned. I don't know if Jupiter could have associations with the BIG toe.

Secondary progressed Sun has also reached the conjunction with natal Mars, still in Pisces!!
How is your Mars? Is it active? Mars in Pisces could work well in and with water, which would also keep the toenails soft, supple and pliable. This would make for easy cutting of them. Straight across. If Mars is less active, any painful issues could well 'dig in and seethe inside'.

You might find that another chiropodist could help ease the discomfort you undergo when the nails are cut. Is that a possibility? Have you tried homoeopathic medication to soften the nail?

The current transits need not be detrimental. Hope something works for you that will prevent any surgery occuring.

filipneptune

It stardted in 2011 and is still torturing my feets up untill now,well if you would like to know how is my mars working,actually it is working quite well :p i would like to try homeopathy,but my mother wants me to go to surgery where they inject a needle into my swollen thumb and then pull out the whole nail out of my thumb a let the new one grow back .... I said oh hell noooo... I would rather live the rest of my life with pain than to let those people pull out the nail and pin a needle into my thumb... I have tried talking to a another doctor,to get a another opinion and he said that it wouldn't be healthy for my nail,he perscribed me some medicin that i should apply on my nail,so i did that and of course it did not help it just made it worse,and my nail got inflammed .... So i decided to take things into my hands and started cutting that nail piece by piece and for a few months it became calm,then came the summer and as i live in Croatia the sea is very near to my house so i was going to sea every day and it completly cured it,but then cam the autumn and i wasn't able to go to sea and again got inflammed ....

Frisiangal

Hi again, Filip,
The surgery sounds terrible; I can appreciate your distaste towards it.

There's an old wives tale about the healing energies of the sea. Cleanses and clears many outer physical wounds and sores. It's the salt solution. Even if you can't get to the sea in the colder months, you can soak your foot in a saline solution, which will have a similar effect. If you have a health/natural healing shop in your area, you could enquire whether they can reccommend anything. Otherwise a MILD solution of sea salt (available from supermarkets) in water could help.

Salt is ruled by Saturn. Saturn rules Capricorn on your 6th house. The effect of salt upon a wound need not necessarily always be bad.:smile:

ALRESCHA

Never trust a doctor when it comes to ingrown nails in that part of the world! :D

Once that happened to me and I saw 4 different doctors and they all suggested a different solution, but each of those would be unnecessarily painful I think. I went home and did what I thought works and it did. But the pain gave me insomnia.

Disinfect your scissors, cut, soak, apply pealing: salt and olive oil, or semolina and honey, wash gently, soak in Povidone-iodine for 15 minutes and apply cream :)

work your neptune related issues and it will go away :)

Frisiangal

Never trust a doctor when it comes to ingrown nails in that part of the world! :D

Once that happened to me and I saw 4 different doctors and they all suggested a different solution, but each of those would be unnecessarily painful I think. I went home and did what I thought works and it did. But the pain gave me insomnia.

Disinfect your scissors, cut, soak, apply pealing: salt and olive oil, or semolina and honey, wash gently, soak in Povidone-iodine for 15 minutes and apply cream :)

work your neptune related issues and it will go away :)

Did you find this to be so in your case, ALRESCHA?

This applied to my Sun in Gemini nephew with a Venus trine Neptune!! The marriage to a Capricorn Sun broke down after he saw how he was 'being used' within it. Yet he stayed for several years for the sake of his boys until it was not longer 'mentally' possible for him to do so. He had terrible trouble with a very painful ingrown toenail that was 'medically' removed.

At the local supermarket he met up with the old schooldays girlfriend again after 14 years who, later, became his second wife.:smile:

ALRESCHA

That is how it works. The fractal just repeats itself infinitely.

:lol: I know a few Pisces Suns and Moons who bumped into their childhood sweethearts after the divorce and married them 14 years later.

I was already single when it started, so I don't know what that means :lol: I had no time to polish the nails before a party I had to run to, so I just cut them wrongly.

But I met a person with ALGL0Li shortly after it nail problem started and my life changed for worse.