Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 05-04-2015, 05:34 PM

Me and my papa don't get along

So we don't get along well,so if you could look why,when i talk he is really quiet and passive . 987.jpg

Unread 05-04-2015, 06:58 PM

Smile Re: Me and my papa don't get along

there are definitely personality clashes indicated between the two of you, and there is also the generational difficulties to contend with. The only way of really dealing with this is to try to be more understanding of what his personal difficulties in life have been, as his experiences are vastly different from your own.
At his age he is going through a significant phase of change and acceptance about himself which hits us all around that age, and it can contribute to depression and withdrawal tendencies in many individuals.

For him this transit is made more difficult because of the impact it has on his own natal chart, and often that involves the necessity of reviewing his own past. If you know something about astrology you can see for yourself the patterns of energies that conflict between the two of you, as shown by the red lines in the chart. In your own case, the awkwardness is shown by having Saturn at your MC, which opposes his Jupiter/Mars.
Does he seem to you to be socially closed off ?

Your Sun Signs are quite inconsistent in nature and so are your Moons so that makes it difficult to be understanding of each other.
he is very prone to depressive states, as part of his genetic make-up, with Saturn joined with both his Moon and Venus, so he has had his share of disappointments and heartaches.
Alas due to your own inexperience of life, there is not a lot you can do to change the situation; all you can do is change your attitude about it and try to be patient and understanding. People in the midst of a deep depression seldom want to talk to others and have difficulty showing any kind of affection, since the emotions are often closed off. If he seems angry or resentful at times, there are reasons for that, and you must be the one to be understanding. For your part you have to be accepting that you are not the one who can change things around for him, no matter how much you would like to experience a different relationship with him. It is not your burden to bear.

You also need to know that depression is in fact an illness with an organic cause, like any other process of degeneration, and it is not merely an attitude or a state of mind, which many will claim it to be. Learning more about astrology may be the only way for you to understand him, but you need a professional in order to treat the underlying cause.

You have shared a past together, but you can only control your own emotions and reactions, so kindness and understanding are about the only things you can offer to him while he works through this process. The lesson for you is to not take it upon yourself as being to blame or for causing his unhappiness. You also have to try to ensure that his influence does not take up residence within your own soul, due to your own sensitivity and receptivity inherent in your Pisces energies. Best of luck to you.
filipneptune (05-04-2015)
Unread 05-04-2015, 08:26 PM

Re: Me and my papa don't get along

Thank you very much It is just sometimes he is so irittating,annoying,so i smoke cigarettes,and he has an urge to tell everyone that his younger son smokes,while with the older one(who is also a smoker),he doesn't behave provocative,but he does poke me and says alot about my addiction to his friend,I mean to be objective,I practically do not hide from him that much,but my brother does,my mother is not like him.... actually what is really weird he is quite sociable,but during the past few months (saturn return second time) he is very irritable,anxious,depresive,pesimistical,doesn't take action his skin is literally red ....At first look he does not appear depressed but a few moments ago i was talking to him,he literally ignored me,he acts like he doesn't hear me,and i did not do anything to hurt him,he doesn't want to do those little works,like putting a dog into house during the night,I don't have time I have school to do,he just sits on the couch and watch tv,and poop all over my feelings how i don't do a thing,well guess what dad i didn't get much support didn't I ? I mean i still love him and everything,but he pisses me off sometimes. And again thank you very very much
Unread 05-04-2015, 09:01 PM

Re: Me and my papa don't get along

Quote:
Originally Posted by filipneptune View Post

Thank you very much It is just sometimes he is so irittating,annoying,so i smoke cigarettes,and he has an urge to tell everyone that his younger son smokes,while with the older one(who is also a smoker),he doesn't behave provocative,but he does poke me and says alot about my addiction to his friend,I mean to be objective,I practically do not hide from him that much,but my brother does,my mother is not like him.... actually what is really weird he is quite sociable,but during the past few months (saturn return second time) he is very irritable,anxious,depresive,pesimistical,doesn't take action his skin is literally red ....At first look he does not appear depressed but a few moments ago i was talking to him,he literally ignored me,he acts like he doesn't hear me,and i did not do anything to hurt him,he doesn't want to do those little works,like putting a dog into house during the night,I don't have time I have school to do,he just sits on the couch and watch tv,and poop all over my feelings how i don't do a thing,well guess what dad i didn't get much support didn't I ? I mean i still love him and everything,but he pisses me off sometimes. And again thank you very very much
Not unusual for sons to have confrontations and issues with their father
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
filipneptune (05-05-2015)

Tags
papa