Important Astrology Experiment

Hardcore

Hi there, My name is Hardcore

Every day millions of people consult their horoscope and yet the world of science has not been brave enough to answer this question. Until now.

For forty days and forty nights I will give up my normal life and submit to the will of 10 astrologers.
My task: to follow their advice. To ignore speculation, prediction and guesswork but at all times to follow instructions and pursue luck.

The horoscopes are written by 10 astrologers. All are widely available, all are widely read. they are all just genuine horoscopes that are available to anyone, either in newspapers or on websites.

you can visit it here

http://astrologyexperiment1.blogspot.co.uk/

ashriia

the astrology you are referring to, is cookie cutter sun sign astrology.
it's on the same level as reading the back of a kids cereal box and one of the reasons so many believe that astrology is just a lot of mumbo jumbo.

just wanted to share that, because i take astrology seriously just like quite alot of people here.

wilsontc

Staff member
not the best astrology, to Hardcore

Hardcore,

You said:
For forty days and forty nights I will give up my normal life and submit to the will of 10 astrologers.
My task: to follow their advice. To ignore speculation, prediction and guesswork but at all times to follow instructions and pursue luck.

The horoscopes are written by 10 astrologers. All are widely available, all are widely read. they are all just genuine horoscopes that are available to anyone, either in newspapers or on websites.

Welcome! As has been said, this is not the best astrology...but a GREAT way to get something to blog about! :biggrin: And if you want someone to look at your astrological chart and give you something specific to YOU (and not just some general advice meant for anyone), post on the Read My Chart forum.

Welcoming,

Tim

byjove

Account Closed
Hi there, My name is Hardcore

Every day millions of people consult their horoscope and yet the world of science has not been brave enough to answer this question. Until now.

you can visit it here

http://astrologyexperiment1.blogspot.co.uk/

Sir/Madam,

I strongly urge you to do a little basic research before you commit to this. The vast majority of professional astrologers that I know would tell you that this is unreliable.

I don't know any serious student or teacher of astrology (here or otherwise) that would follow newspaper/magazine astrology for day to day advice. I'm afraid you're missing why.

p.s. this experiment has already been done in a film