Astrologers Predict Obama Win over Romney

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
I can't help but feel like you're kind of missing the point, SniperBomber. At this point in time, the outcome of the prediction isn't what matters. What matters most is that this is probably the most exciting time to be an astrologer since before the Enlightenment. Real, non-Sun sign astrology is being followed in the media and it's being treated with respect. The media has been really nice, asking really good non-antagonistic questions. This is a big deal and we should be supporting Chris Brennan and Nina Gryphon and other astrologers who are giving astrology a good and professional face to the world.

dr. farr

At this point in time I too tend to believe there is an astrological trend toward an Obama victory in the Fall; however I will have to look at certain charts for the election day to be (more) certain...

dr. farr

Politically I am not "for" either of the major party candidates, my observations are limited to (my) astrological delineations...

Castor

Banned
Politically I am not "for" either of the major party candidates, my observations are limited to (my) astrological delineations...

I think if you are to vote, you also need a political opinion, unless you predict future events from either candidate, and if you have a prediction I think you should share with the rest of us :D

dhundhun

Looking at both chart, election is likely to be eventful. Although such an important event tend to be beyond Astrological Predictions, some observations are:

• This Solar Eclipse was on Obama's IC (and Moon opp MC) and on Romney ASC (and Progressed Sun/Mercury). Both have interesting and important events ahead.
  • Right now, Saturn's transit over Progressed Mars (square Saturn) is hard on Obama and can affect his election campaign.

Last edited:

Caro

it would be interesting to see the charts they use.

I'd say the republicans have lost female votes over the contraceptive issues/reproductive health. This will be a silent dissent.

No matter how much of a right wing fascist you are , most women know that this area of health things are not so black and white and it is women who have to deal with the health impact.(or their daughters/female relatives)

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Caro said:
it would be interesting to see the charts they use.

On the panel was Chris Brennan (traditional Hellenistic), Gary Christen (Uranian), Nina Gryphon (traditional Medieval), Edith Hathaway (Vedic), and Claude Weiss (sort of a traditional/modern blend.

Brennan used Aphesis, Christen used the Winter Solstice 2012 chart, Gryphon used the Aries ingress for 2012, Edith used the candidates birth charts but didn't use Obama's official time, and Weiss used the candidates birth charts in relation to the inauguration chart.

dr. farr

I did the Obama 2009 inauguration chart, things turned out relative to the economy and the Middle East pretty close to my delineation (did if for the underground hermetic astrology class I had at that time, near downtown Los Angeles)

I will do the sunrise November 2012 chart (set for the population center of the USA) and see what the election outcome will be:sideways:...

dr. farr

I will outline my delineation and conclusion here on AW (like I did recently on the Sarkozy thread in the Mundane forum)

Anachiel

Well folks, regardless, you have a 50% chance of being right or wrong...flip a coin and save time!....and since Romney can't even spell America at this point, I'd have to agree Obama would win.

I think it's just logical at this point rather than precognitive.

acuariano0377

Hi People!

All People in this world looks the election!.

I ask:
What is inauguration chart Obama's 2009?
Is there any chance of an accident for Obama this year?

Regards!

dr. farr

In the Obama inauguration chart I did back in 2009, there were no indications of accidents, etc, involving him, during his (then forthcoming) term of office.

!4C

Well folks, regardless, you have a 50% chance of being right or wrong...flip a coin and save time!....and since Romney can't even spell America at this point, I'd have to agree Obama would win.

I think it's just logical at this point rather than precognitive.
Then I will take the third possibility. Neither will win the election and it will go to court.

To me, that is the most logical outcome given the trend of division in America.