Why do I have a crush on him?

I have an inconvenient crush and I asked horary why. What do you think? It is a coworker. Thanks!

P.S. I hope I pasted the picture ok.

Attachments

• why c.jpg
    why c.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 43

ElenaJ

Venus/uranus on the descendent is sudden and fascinating. Moon opposing pluto pulls together. Sun/neptune in the 5th shows you are dreaming about the relationship, but probably without a lot of reality linked to it.

Venus/uranus on the descendent is sudden and fascinating. Moon opposing pluto pulls together. Sun/neptune in the 5th shows you are dreaming about the relationship, but probably without a lot of reality linked to it.

I figured LOL. Does the chart show when it might end? I don't have time for this crush.

What does Chiron mean in this chart?

ElenaJ

When moon reaches the opposition of Saturn, who rules the 4th (end of the matter) and 5th (romance).
In cardinal signs, angular, it could be quite quick, maybe even 3 or 4 days.

Chiron squares nodes, troubled relationship, and in the 6th of work, creating problems at the job.

When moon reaches the opposition of Saturn, who rules the 4th (end of the matter) and 5th (romance).
In cardinal signs, angular, it could be quite quick, maybe even 3 or 4 days.

Chiron squares nodes, troubled relationship, and in the 6th of work, creating problems at the job.

Ew ok. Can't wait to get over this.

Thank you missy!

Bunraku

Venus (you) just escaped detriment (Aries), which is a good thing. You're now in a more powerful position, being in Taurus. Hopefully you've stopped losing your mind over him.

You're in the 7th -you're the more eager one.

Meanwhile, he is Mars (exalted), he thinks he's hot sh!t.

Bunraku

See, Mars(him) loves it when (you)Venus is in his sign, Aries. The issue is that Venus dislikes being in Aries, she's very uncomfortable.

That implies that he only likes you under certain conditions, and those conditions won't be good for you.

Arrogant exalted Mars (him), thinks he can do whatever he wants. But once you got in a better more stable position (Taurus), he doesn't really seem to care about you anymore.

Meaning he used to like you, but now that you're on top of your game, he stopped. :surprised:

Check out receptions. Mars dislikes Venus and Moon (both representing you).

So just don't mind him now. He's not looking for someone like you. You're too good for him. ;)

Venus (you) just escaped detriment (Aries), which is a good thing. You're now in a more powerful position, being in Taurus. Hopefully you've stopped losing your mind over him.

You're in the 7th -you're the more eager one.

Meanwhile, he is Mars (exalted), he thinks he's hot sh!t.

I am trying. Lol. Definitely in a better place.

See, Mars(him) loves it when (you)Venus is in his sign, Aries. The issue is that Venus dislikes being in Aries, she's very uncomfortable.

That implies that he only likes you under certain conditions, and those conditions won't be good for you.

Arrogant exalted Mars (him), thinks he can do whatever he wants. But once you got in a better more stable position (Taurus), he doesn't really seem to care about you anymore.

Meaning he used to like you, but now that you're on top of your game, he stopped.

Check out receptions. Mars dislikes Venus and Moon (both representing you).

So just don't mind him now. He's not looking for someone like you. You're too good for him.

I need to think about this. He makes me uncomfortable. lol. I blame the hormones.
lol.

No way I am too good. I feel the other way. Pretty sure he doesn't like me as a person. One reason I find this inconvenient.

Also be careful. Moon opposes Saturn = it can turn ugly.

I hate to think so. He seems to nice.

Thank you!