Should I initiate the contact?

Hello guys,
Earlier I post about the professor who offered me a job. However, two months have passed and there is no result. Everytime he wrotes me that soon we should ccoperate, but we did not meet after Our interview. https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126179

This is the link of previous horary. The chart was good but showed delyes. Last time he wrote me that after 27th of may we should define how to cooperate. He have not written me yet. Should I take intiative and write in terms of our meeting?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_should_i_take_iniciative_hr.3616.331167.jpg
    astro_2gw_should_i_take_iniciative_hr.3616.331167.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 29

ElenaJ

Moon is apparently stuck at the Saturn square, then Pluto.
It will conjunct mercury before trining Jupiter. Do you know anyone young who might intervene for you? Otherwise, it would seem that they will choose a younger candidate.
The ruler of communications is Venus, not well placed here, except by house, so I would wait a bit longer.
I don't recall this post, was it a positive answer? You Saturn in the 12th square moon of the 6th isn't necessarily a positive outcome.

ElenaJ

Perhaps moon (6th and the thing being sought, in this case the job) trine Jupiter (MH)?
Saturn is ruler of ascendent, sun (7th ruler, employer) approaches a trine to Saturn.