Time lord has made an aspect but nothings happened

Chrysalis

My LOY is mars/saturn.

Mars has now just moved into Taurus. Whilst mars was at 29 degrees, mars was exactly trine my natal Asc, and was in an exact square with my SR mars rx in 4th house capricorn.

Can something still transpire from this even though the aspect is now separating and mars has changed signs ?

Or should i have taken some other things into account ?

Chrysalis

Ha ha lol, thats funny.

Its good to have some humor on this site for once, rather than a battle ground.

But still, going on this "time lord" ive recently been learning about, i don't know why nothing has manifested itself.:unsure:

ElenaJ

Well, mars is approaching conjunction with my moon, but so far nothing has happened.

[Deleted reference to modern planet, because this is strictly a traditional astrology thread. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
Trines are the aspects you don't notice. That's when things are flowing smoothly--instead of making you sit up and take notice, which a hard angle would.

But, I don't know how traditional astrologers view it. I hope they'll weigh in on what a transiting trine means in traditional astrology.

Chrysalis

Its just with the 29 degrees mars, also at the time was square my rx mars in my solar return chart at 29 capricorn.

So combining these two together, even though natally the aspect was a trine, but the SR being a square, i would have thought with mars being activated, it would surely have produced something noticeable.

I wonder if it can still produce something, within a certain degree separating orb ? Maybe up to 3 degrees.

JUPITERASC

Trines are the aspects you don't notice. That's when things are flowing smoothly--instead of making you sit up and take notice, which a hard angle would.
But, I don't know how traditional astrologers view it.
I hope they'll weigh in on what a transiting trine means in traditional astrology.
There are no charts to view
and so
when the OP makes the following comment
without providing their SR chart, natal chart and Profection chart
there are no charts to refer to for a reliable response :smile:

obviously the OP is familiar with their own chart
but not everyone is familiar with the OPs natal

Its just with the 29 degrees mars, also at the time was square my rx mars in my solar return chart at 29 capricorn.
So combining these two together, even though natally the aspect was a trine, but the SR being a square, i would have thought with mars being activated, it would surely have produced something noticeable.

I wonder if it can still produce something, within a certain degree separating orb ? Maybe up to 3 degrees.

IleneK

Premium Member
My LOY is mars/saturn.

Mars has now just moved into Taurus. Whilst mars was at 29 degrees, mars was exactly trine my natal Asc, and was in an exact square with my SR mars rx in 4th house capricorn.

Can something still transpire from this even though the aspect is now separating and mars has changed signs ?

Or should i have taken some other things into account ?

Hi, Chrys.
I don't have much experience with time lords but am interested. It ws my understanding that there was just one sign each year and one ruler of that sign.
Could you say a bit about how is it that you have both Mars and Saturn as your Lord of the Year?
Thank you,
Ilene

Chrysalis

Hi, Chrys.
I don't have much experience with time lords but am interested. It ws my understanding that there was just one sign each year and one ruler of that sign.
Could you say a bit about how is it that you have both Mars and Saturn as your Lord of the Year?
Thank you,
Ilene

Hi Illene.

I told you ive been learning about transits more, and im thinking you know how to locate time lords ? If not, there is a simple chart, im sure jupiter could post one for you :smile:

So im in a 5th house profection year, which is in my natal ruled by aries so this makes mars my time lord/activated/awakened planet for this year...im also using saturn as with my natal mars being in libra, saturn exalts mars, so is used to.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi Illene.

I told you ive been learning about transits more, and im thinking you know how to locate time lords ? If not, there is a simple chart, im sure jupiter could post one for you :smile:

So im in a 5th house profection year, which is in my natal ruled by aries so this makes mars my time lord/activated/awakened planet for this year...im also using saturn as with my natal mars being in libra, saturn exalts mars, so is used to.

Yes, I know how to locate the time lord. Thank you for explaining your thinking, Chrys.

ElenaJ

PS. could this interchange be the "brick" falling on your head unexpectedly?
Just wondering...

Last edited: